dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 9

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,023 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I keep getting closer to the 1250DEVS sander/polisher.

That one is still on the top of my list.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I’m going to pull the trigger soon on the 1 5/8″ SDS max combo rotary hammer . Then maybe the Bosch plunge router .

The 11264EVS. Got it last year. I love it.

Beware though. I spent $500 in accessories alone in no time at all. That tool has a bit of a slippery slope.

Yesterday I ordered $400 in Hitachi SDS-Max extension adaptor and stems/shanks. But that had more to do with also going for the 1020 Demo Hammer next also. Gonna dig me some trenches and holes with that puppy.

I read what you and Dirty where talking about on other thread . Yeah the bits are expensive . But they will be on clients material lists as projects come up . So not to much will be out of my pocket .

Why not go big and get the D-Tect150?

I probably will go for it, but it will definitely take some time to save up.

A guy on Instagram did a review looking for rebar with the DT-120 . It worked really well . Do you have a account . I would tell you where to look .

Always willing to learn .

Clev08
    Pro

I get most of my SDS bits on eBay, every once in a while I can get them for really cheap at auction.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’m going to pull the trigger soon on the 1 5/8″ SDS max combo rotary hammer . Then maybe the Bosch plunge router .

The 11264EVS. Got it last year. I love it.

Beware though. I spent $500 in accessories alone in no time at all. That tool has a bit of a slippery slope.

Yesterday I ordered $400 in Hitachi SDS-Max extension adaptor and stems/shanks. But that had more to do with also going for the 1020 Demo Hammer next also. Gonna dig me some trenches and holes with that puppy.

I read what you and Dirty where talking about on other thread . Yeah the bits are expensive . But they will be on clients material lists as projects come up . So not to much will be out of my pocket .

That’s the way to do it!

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

A guy on Instagram did a review looking for rebar with the DT-120 . It worked really well . Do you have a account . I would tell you where to look .

One of BTP members @Moze did a review on the D-TECT120.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-bosch-d-tect-120-wall-scanner/

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

One of BTP members @Moze did a review on the D-TECT120.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wfxhsa8DKuw?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-bosch-d-tect-120-wall-scanner/

Thanks for the video link . I totally forgot about it . @moze did a lot cool reviews .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Man, I’m just snailing my way towards the 18v rotary. This move has put a damper on my ability to get on the forum.

A Working Pro since 2004

Man, I’m just snailing my way towards the 18v rotary. This move has put a damper on my ability to get on the forum.

Hang in there Chris, you will get there, how’s the move coming along. Want a loan? Lol

Well I did it, sold some of my ni-cad Bosch 🙁 , sad to see them go, they were great tools, just sent in for the recip and jigsaw,

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Not quite sure if I should go for a dust extractor or the 1/2 sheet sander.
    I still want to have couple piggies saved up for the PS42 in may.

@Boschmanbrian
    Its hard to let tools go. So you getting now some new 18V tools?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I officially have enough points for the 9 gallon auto clean vac…but I find myself hesitating! I think I need to consult the rewards list one more time!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

@Boschmanbrian

Haha, they served me well, and yes, for now the jigsaw and recip saw

@Boschmanbrian

Which jigsaw are you looking at.

@Boschmanbrian

Which jigsaw are you looking at.

Hey Ed, I am going to upgrade my old ni-cad, which was still working great, to the newer lithium,

Doobie

I am going to upgrade my old ni-cad, which was still working great, to the newer lithium,

That’s what I did last year. I went with all Bosch new drills. Curiously, none of them thru redemption. All bought out of pocket.

I did get two rotary hammers thru redemption last year (not shown).

I am going to upgrade my old ni-cad, which was still working great, to the newer lithium,

That’s what I did last year. I went with all Bosch new drills. Curiously, none of them thru redemption. All bought out of pocket.

Ha I see a new Milwaukee drill in the box .

I officially have enough points for the 9 gallon auto clean vac…but I find myself hesitating! I think I need to consult the rewards list one more time!

Lol we all go over the list so many times before we decide . And then we think we should of got something else .

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am going to upgrade my old ni-cad, which was still working great, to the newer lithium

Looking forward to seeing what all you end up grabbing. Tons of great tools on the list, and HAM should get you a slew of stuff!

That is a good drill collection you got there, Kevin. And it looks like some Milwaukee tools too.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes I agree, I just don’t go buying bits because I don’t have it. I buy them as I need them. I have 4 or 5 maybe 6 now.

A guy on Instagram did a review looking for rebar with the DT-120 . It worked really well . Do you have a account . I would tell you where to look

No I don’t have a Instagram account. I’ve been told to stay off that.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Ha I see a new Milwaukee drill in the box .

Nope. That’s the old Milwaukee NiCad that I dug out its box for retirement. Probably will bring it to Goodwill. One of the batteries still works, but I just don’t use it any longer.

There’s another one that is a right angle Milwaukee drill I just bought used behind it.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

This move has put a damper on my ability to get on the forum.

Priorities Chris…where there’s a will there’s a way!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,023 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 9’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.526 seconds