dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 9

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,023 total)
  • Author
    ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I am thinking that since I just received my new plunge router I might save up and redeem for some router bits to round out my collection.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

I am thinking that since I just received my new plunge router I might save up and redeem for some router bits to round out my collection.

How about the dust extraction accessory Chad?: RA1177AT 3 Piece Dust Extraction Hood Kit – use with MRC23EVSK, MRP23EVS

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

How about the dust extraction accessory Chad?: RA1177AT 3 Piece Dust Extraction Hood Kit – use with MRC23EVSK, MRP23EVS

That is on my list too – along with the RA1126 Template Guide adapter.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

monman1
    Pro

I need 1000 more points for the worm drive saw and the drill bits i want.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

You might see if Jim can get you the RA1125 guide kit too. I was able to send one to Dan and the workshop.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

You might see if Jim can get you the RA1125 guide kit too. I was able to send one to Dan and the workshop.

That is a nice set….you remember how many piggies it was?

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

That is a nice set….you remember how many piggies it was?

Im thinking it was 21000. If I remember right

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Will that be you 2nd one??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

you must really like that saw when you go for a 2nd one

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

perhaps next will have to be the pb360 as i still want a source of music for the workshop.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I really like this guy
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCworsKCR-Sx6R6-BnIjS2MA

click spring, he does some really good work.

Doobie

The only high torque wrench on the prize list is a 7/16in Hex model which I was told by the tech is primarily only used in the manufacturing applications. I need to ask Jim if he can add one or both of the other ones that I may want. Hmmm! Gonna have to send him a ‘pretty please’ email.

Jim replied and said he is asking if the other(s) can be added.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

The only high torque wrench on the prize list is a 7/16in Hex model which I was told by the tech is primarily only used in the manufacturing applications. I need to ask Jim if he can add one or both of the other ones that I may want. Hmmm! Gonna have to send him a ‘pretty please’ email.

Jim replied and said he is asking if the other(s) can be added.

It would be nice to see one or more of the high torque wrenches on the list.
    Now that tool would get used in my garage a lot.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Still working on that 14 gal vac.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still working on that 14 gal vac.

I noticed that there’s now vacs on the rewards list. With the points cost, they must be pretty nice.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I’m wondering why the point to redeem the semi-auto clean vac is higher than auto clean vac ? I thought auto clean vac is expensive than semi-auto clean vac

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’m wondering why the point to redeem the semi-auto clean vac is higher than auto clean vac ? I thought auto clean vac is expensive than semi-auto clean vac

I noticed that when I requested that Jim add the vac…it doesn’t make sense. The auto clean versions are about $50 more than their semi auto counterparts.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I noticed that when I requested that Jim add the vac…it doesn’t make sense. The auto clean versions are about $50 more than their semi auto counterparts.

Perhaps they don’t have sufficient stock for the semi-auto vac, or they made a mistake on the reward list.

Doobie

Perhaps they don’t have sufficient stock for the semi-auto vac, or they made a mistake on the reward list.

No they didn’t. While it seems strange at first, the vacs of the same size but different mode of self cleaning are simply sold at different prices. End of story.

monman1
    Pro

Will that be you 2nd one??

Yes it will be my 2nd one.

you must really like that saw when you go for a 2nd one

It is one of the nicest saw i have used.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,023 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 9’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.024 seconds