dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 9

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,023 total)
  • Author
    ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

HI GUYS, havent posted in a while. Had some trouble loading and viewing.

Anyway I want to thank Jim, Bosch and Bethepro for a nice package I received today.

I have always enjoyed the durability of my Bosch tools and I am not replacing them because of failure, they are still going strong. I am merely updating to newer.
    I look forward to using these tools soon!

Thanks again

Nice box! Good to see you back posting again.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Anyway I want to thank Jim, Bosch and Bethepro for a nice package I received today.

I have always enjoyed the durability of my Bosch tools and I am not replacing them because of failure, they are still going strong. I am merely updating to newer.

Thanks again

welcome back and grats on the nice new blue tools

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Thanks again

Nice redemption you’ve got and nice to see you back. The list has really grown lately.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Nice redemption Tom. I got the Bulldog last year to complement my SDS-Max Rotary Hammer I redeemed here as well. Just can’t go wrong with that puppy.

Don’t be a stranger!

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Thanks again

Congrats Tom.
    On your new tools.
    I answered your post in the “I got a box” thread…

An L-BOXX2 would contain the grinder and all the accessories, nicely. Might need some foam padding.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Thanks guys I have to look into the Lboxxs and foam. Can we get accessories for these tools? My old grinder had an adjustable depth gauge.

Also thinking of getting a new electric planer, the hand held type. I didnt see it on the list.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Does anyone know if Bosch makes a bigger right angle drill? Looking for something similar to a hole hawg.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Thanks again

That’s a very nice couple of boxes to get. Congrats!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

This tool will go through a PVC pipe faster the recip saw (pocket or saber)

But how clean is the cut?

PVC is very soft and the cut is not jagged at all. Clean? Oh it’s very clean.

thanks man. i’ll check that out at my local hardware store tomorrow.
    is that a regular hand saw; pvc hand saw or whats the name for it?!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Does anyone know if Bosch makes a bigger right angle drill? Looking for something similar to a hole hawg.

Not that I have seen.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Thanks again

Awesome goodies!! I’m saving up for the Bulldog Xtreme myself and I know you won’t be disappointed with the performance. The grinder looks nice also coming in at 11 Amps. Thanks for sharing!

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You know what I realized was not on the prize list? Power planers. Anybody recall if any ever were?

No there has never been a power planer on the list.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Doobie

You know what I realized was not on the prize list? Power planers. Anybody recall if any ever were?

No there has never been a power planer on the list.

Thanks. I was curious if it had been.

With the winter weather finally here I think I’m going to redeem for the bosch heated jacket next… What kind of feedback do you guys have for it?

With the winter weather finally here I think I’m going to redeem for the bosch heated jacket next… What kind of feedback do you guys have for it?

Love it. Wear it constantly, even evenings and weekends. Good to about -10C or so, so long as the wind is reasonable. Add a nylon windbreaker, and get even better

Anonymous
    Inactive

What kind of feedback do you guys have for it?

I’m sure it works well, but when I’m on a site with a bunch of other tradesmen, I prefer to look like an actual tradesman, not like I’m headed to Whole Foods, or some cheesy discotheque in Prague. 🙂

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

There are is a lengthy thread on the jacket and how it performs.

Quick search and here ya go.
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-heated-jacket/

— Glenn Botting

Doobie

I just got one last fall. Works great. Lots of pockets and some are huge. Has good water repellancy as well.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

next time come by and i’ll let you try mine on and see what you think about it. it heats up pretty quick, 30 secs to a min for heat up time.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I see a lot are redeeming for routers lately. I just keep thinking it would be a great upgrade to 80’s B&D 5 HP wrist breaker.

— Glenn Botting

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,023 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 9’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.445 seconds