dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 9

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,023 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Still chipping away at that 14 gal vac. Shouldn’t be too long now.

@theamcguy
    , that would be a great addition to anyones shop.

Bill, did you ever get the right angle drill and what are your thoughts on it?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I do notice the bosch vac hose size being able to handle the festool dust collection port.

I missed that and was wondering about that. Good to know. I generally don’t like it when tools need special adapters for dust collection hook-up.

yah when i got the 9 gal semi automatic dust extractor i noticed it being approximately the same size. However i ended up plugging the vac in to the dust deputy and pulling out the festool hose and connected it from the dust deputy to the ts55.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Still chipping away at that 14 gal vac. Shouldn’t be too long now.

I’ve been hearing good reviews about the Bosch vacs/dust systems. I bet it’ll be worth the wait!

A Working Pro since 2004

yellaD
    Pro

@R-ice, are you going to get the router table or build your own? I have no idea what to do, I’m just saving piggies right now.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well I had plans for another router table and router. But looks like I need a new pair of boots. The sole on one of my Keens have split. Not complaining though. Got in almost 1 1/2 yrs of wearing them everyday.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have 300k+ points still kicking around, and see there’s some new things that have been added to the list, so maybe it’s time to redeem.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Nice to see ya @Sparky603 ! I haven’t seen you on here in a while.
    What are you thinking of redeeming?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, howdy there Ron! @roninohio No, haven’t been on in months. Hope all is well with you!

Had been thinking a router or two, and now I see the Colt is on there, so maybe that and one of the larger ones. ‘Course, the larger demo hammer is tempting too, and would be handy for driving ground rods up here in The Granite State.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

You would do well with the colt. It is a really nice router.
    I have the installer kit and will get the colt combo set sometime soon so I can have the plunge base.
    Miss your game cam pictures!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

While I would I would like to get the 22 lb 1020 demo hammer. I don’t feel like enduring so long again for another big points item like I just did for the 485K points laser I just finished ordering. The demo hammer is 450K…..aarrgh! I was so used to getting something on such shorter periods in between, that one was a stretch.

Take a look at the first Bosch demo hammer release when guys were still use hammer and chisel.

https://web.facebook.com/bosch.profi.elektrowerkzeuge/photos/a.119693444724684.15138.118864761474219/1157223117638373/?type=3&theater

A Working Pro since 2004

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I do notice the bosch vac hose size being able to handle the festool dust collection port.

I missed that and was wondering about that. Good to know. I generally don’t like it when tools need special adapters for dust collection hook-up.

yah when i got the 9 gal semi automatic dust extractor i noticed it being approximately the same size. However i ended up plugging the vac in to the dust deputy and pulling out the festool hose and connected it from the dust deputy to the ts55.

do you have the dust deputy on top of the extractor?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

that would be an interesting combo if its compatible..

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

staker
    Pro

I haven’t been on here a while and will have to look at the list and see whats added. I’m sure I will have to spend more time here to get the points needed.

Doobie

While I would I would like to get the 22 lb 1020 demo hammer. I don’t feel like enduring so long again for another big points item like I just did for the 485K points laser I just finished ordering. The demo hammer is 450K…..aarrgh! I was so used to getting something on such shorter periods in between, that one was a stretch.

Take a look at the first Bosch demo hammer release when guys were still use hammer and chisel.

https://web.facebook.com/bosch.profi.elektrowerkzeuge/photos/a.119693444724684.15138.118864761474219/1157223117638373/?type=3&theater

That is an oldie. Lots of old Bosch in that link you posted.

Hey, howdy there Ron! @roninohio No, haven’t been on in months. Hope all is well with you!

Had been thinking a router or two, and now I see the Colt is on there, so maybe that and one of the larger ones. ‘Course, the larger demo hammer is tempting too, and would be handy for driving ground rods up here in The Granite State.

Hey glad to see you pop back in , being busy is a good thing, and yeah some new toys have been added to the list.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Well…I just sent Jim an email requesting the 2.3 hp plunge router and the edge guide. I was going to hold out and get the kit with both bases but I already have 3 fixed base routers and my only plunge (an old Craftsman) died a few months ago.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey glad to see you pop back in , being busy is a good thing, and yeah some new toys have been added to the list.

Glad to see you’re still at it, Brian! Hope you’ve gotten to try out some cool new Bosch stuff.

Doobie

No, haven’t been on in months.

Hey Sparky. Nice seeing you back. I think the vacs and the axials have been added since you were last posting a couple of months ago.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@R-ice, are you going to get the router table or build your own? I have no idea what to do, I’m just saving piggies right now.

i am still debating, i’ve got a few other projects before the router table. Now with the
    1250DEVS 6″ Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander/Polisher 140,000
    out i am getting that first.

do you have the dust deputy on top of the extractor?

lol not yet, i have been meaning to but i just place it right beside the machine and away i go.

Glad to see you’re still at it, Brian! Hope you’ve gotten to try out some cool new Bosch stuff.

Thanks, I received the heated jacket late last year, loving it, but besides that, I have not redeemed for anything yet, still saving ,

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,023 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 9’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.062 seconds