dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 8

Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 1,004 replies, 49 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1,001 through 1,005 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author

You didn’t receive it yet, yesterday I drove by the UPS depot here, and I saw a bunch of UPS guys using an axle glide to build their lunch deck Lmao, sorry Frank, it’s not funny at all. Have you asked to speak with a supervisor?

Believe me Brian. I spoke to a few people other than the first one to answer the phone. They all got an ear full but no help at all.

I suspect a driver liked the saw and figured he needed it for a week before delivering it. LOL

Maybe the regular guy is off and the temp guy is leaving it for him/her when they return.

I’m at the point, where it will get here eventually and I can only hope that the damage is only to the box and not the saw. Not much else I can do but wait.

The box mine came in from UPS was pretty beat up (did you see the vid?) and a bunch of the styrofoam was broken along with the dust chute tube. The saw itself was OK though, which surprised me. It even held it’s accuracy and didn’t need adjusting. I am not a fan of UPS at all after that little stunt. When I called them to put in a shipping damage claim the guy I talked to took down some information and said he would pass it on to the “investigation” department. He was pretty snooty and it sounded like I was putting him out or something, like I was the one at fault. I was not happy with any aspect of UPS’s performance on this one at all. I mean really, they have one job, get items from one place to the next….if they fail at that, what is the point of even keeping the doors open…it’s their speciality.

OH, I remember the pictures your posted up Jim. That’s what I’m afraid of come Monday. I just hope I’m home when they deliver.

Here’s hoping you receive it, and it is in great shape, but by what Jim has said about his, the good thing is I guess you could call it Bosch Brute tough, it seems to be able to take some bouncing around, and still be in great shape, that’s gotta be a bonus 🙂

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

You didn’t receive it yet, yesterday I drove by the UPS depot here, and I saw a bunch of UPS guys using an axle glide to build their lunch deck Lmao, sorry Frank, it’s not funny at all. Have you asked to speak with a supervisor?

Believe me Brian. I spoke to a few people other than the first one to answer the phone. They all got an ear full but no help at all.

I suspect a driver liked the saw and figured he needed it for a week before delivering it. LOL

Maybe the regular guy is off and the temp guy is leaving it for him/her when they return.

I’m at the point, where it will get here eventually and I can only hope that the damage is only to the box and not the saw. Not much else I can do but wait.

The box mine came in from UPS was pretty beat up (did you see the vid?) and a bunch of the styrofoam was broken along with the dust chute tube. The saw itself was OK though, which surprised me. It even held it’s accuracy and didn’t need adjusting. I am not a fan of UPS at all after that little stunt. When I called them to put in a shipping damage claim the guy I talked to took down some information and said he would pass it on to the “investigation” department. He was pretty snooty and it sounded like I was putting him out or something, like I was the one at fault. I was not happy with any aspect of UPS’s performance on this one at all. I mean really, they have one job, get items from one place to the next….if they fail at that, what is the point of even keeping the doors open…it’s their speciality.

OH, I remember the pictures your posted up Jim. That’s what I’m afraid of come Monday. I just hope I’m home when they deliver.

what time do they normally deliver to your place? mornings or afternoons, if it is afternoons you can just watch the out for delivery and time it.

Moderators – please close this thread since a new version is opened. Thanks!

Orange County, CA

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I’ll wait til I hit HAM actually just so I can say I did hit HAM once.

thats my goal too! hitting ham at least once.

I would like to hit ham once too,

I dare you to try for HAM!! LOL

Idon’t know what the big deal in on the hitting HAM..

Yep – I remember those days. Dabbs and Dirty both made it that far if I recall correctly. It was an exercise is patience and dedication for sure.

LOL, Hey there’s that mil. I didn’t quite make it that far, At least not realistically. After I ordered 750,000ish worth of stuff it took them a while to subtract it from my points, so it did climb to just under a mil in the upper 900,000ish

Anonymous
    Inactive

Moderators – please close this thread since a new version is opened. Thanks!

Ooops didn’t notice that, Closed

Viewing 5 posts - 1,001 through 1,005 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 8’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.527 seconds