dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 8

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author

Curious, does the L-rack drawers slide into the L-boxx-3d also?

Yes. They are the same

The 3D holds two 72s, or a 53 and a 92. The LRack holds a 53 or a 72.

You can use the open drawer (LST) or the iboxx with lid in any of those sizes

Makes it convenient to grab whichever ones you want. If I had more of them, I would keep some boxes in the garage and others in storage. Grab what I need, when I need it, and move the stuff around according to the projects

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Just found out I cannot get any DC stuff for my 18V jigsaw. Need the 7.0a or 7.2a to fit the accesories. :( One more thing to want to upgrade.

yah i just ordered one of those for my jig saw, i find that the jig saw blower works but not well enough. With the dust extractor attachment I hope to be able to follow and cut straighter lines in the laminate flooring

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

well if i cannot get the installers kit ill have to decide go for something low range and burn up points now, go mid range for the 1/2 sheet sander or go all the way to a dust collector

Doobie

I am just itching to cash in for that rotary laser. Another 65K to go but I think I’ll wait til I hit HAM actually just so I can say I did hit HAM once. It would only take another 15K to get there.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I am just itching to cash in for that rotary laser. Another 65K to go but I think I’ll wait til I hit HAM actually just so I can say I did hit HAM once. It would only take another 15K to get there.

you are getting real close to HAM.
    thats my goal too! hitting ham at least once.
    im eye balling a dust extractor or the new PS42 next year.
    but this can change any time…depends on new items which gonna show up on the rewards list.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

I would like to hit ham once too, but at my speed the last year it wild take me a few years to do it. Maybe I will have more time in 2016.

Orange County, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

With all these new additions to the list, I doubt I’ll be able to hit ham.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@Doobie
    80K to go, you can do it.. I would need as many points as you have to hit HAM. LOL

@madman_us
    Your chugging along and more than half way there.

With all these new additions to the list, I doubt I’ll be able to hit ham.

I dare you to try for HAM!! LOL

I know it was hard for me to even hit the 350K mark that was near the beginning of Dec. highest I have been at.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

I know it was hard for me to even hit the 350K mark that was near the beginning of Dec. highest I have been at.

You took a detour on that D-tec 150 Frank?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think I’ll wait til I hit HAM actually just so I can say I did hit HAM once.

I would like to hit ham once too,

Idon’t know what the big deal in on the hitting HAM..

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I think you are the reason. It is as far as we can get now.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

lol i think he had to once the axial glide saw came out. it was too juicy to ignore hahaha.

lol i think he had to once the axial glide saw came out. it was too juicy to ignore hahaha.

How many here will be saving for the Reaxx when it hits the rewards page? Probably should start now to hit the big price its sure to command

In the meantime, I think I will save up for the T4B, to put my bit dewalt planer on

yellaD
    Pro

After the router table, I think I will save up for HAM. It’s a good goal to aim for. Lots of new tools coming out this year, I’m sure!

Doobie

Wow…a MIL! Dirty’s my friend because he’s so big and strong! 😉

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

That Axial called my name on more than one occasion, now I just have to have patience with UPS to deliver it. They have been making up excuses for the last few days as to why it hasn’t been delivered. Lets hope third promised day is the charm. This coming Monday.
    The D-Tect 150 is something that I don’t need right away, so it can wait.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

That Axial called my name on more than one occasion, now I just have to have patience with UPS to deliver it.

I thought stuff over 70 lbs went freight from BTP. Good luck with UPS Frank!

I like that too. But it would not be a long time til I would get one.

I know you had a specific purpose for it in mind. Me, I’ve been trying to come up with reasons why I would want one which I’ve not convinced myself on it becoming a priority. I do think it is a cool device, I just don’t have that ‘need’ defined yet. Just the ‘want’ part of it.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

That Axial called my name on more than one occasion, now I just have to have patience with UPS to deliver it. They have been making up excuses for the last few days as to why it hasn’t been delivered. Lets hope third promised day is the charm. This coming Monday.

I have seen the D-Tect 150 demonstrated at some trade shows. It is a great scanner. If I get a job where I could make use of it, I would jump on that.

Yep – I remember those days. Dabbs and Dirty both made it that far if I recall correctly. It was an exercise is patience and dedication for sure.

Orange County, CA

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

No way I will be farming a HAM any time soon. Too many things needed. I think I will put in for the 1617 router with both bases tomorrow.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 8’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.451 seconds