dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 8

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well put an order in for the GCM12SD and a new 10″ blade for my tired table saw.

Nice redemption Frank. What blade did you request?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

yellaD
    Pro

I’ve been too ill to be on here regularly last couple days, I’m already behind schedule. Damn food poisoning.

What was you think you ate that caused it?

Food poisoning is tricky sometimes trying to figure what you ate that may have caused it. It is actually more common that it is the meal prior to the one you just ate that you think caused it.

Yeah I was trying to jog my memory and the only thing that was odd was the old cold cuts (chicken no less) I had for lunch. By dinner I was hurting and by 9pm I was in PAIN! I agree with the “not the previous” meal theory but maybe with poultry it’s diff. Ever sit on the throne and hold a garbage can to your face at the same time? #Still beingthepro

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Well put an order in for the GCM12SD and a new 10″ blade for my tired table saw.

sweet!! make the 10 inch on your portable mitre saw, use it as a quite and dirty site saw.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@RonW
    I redeemed for DCB1060 10 In. 60 Tooth Daredevil™ Table and Miter Saw Blade Fine Finish.

Not sure yet if I will put it on my table saw or my miter.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

RonW,
    I redeemed for <strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>DCB1060 10 In. 60 Tooth Daredevil™ Table and Miter Saw Blade Fine Finish.

Nice! I think it will do good on ether. I’m thinking about getting a better blade for my new Glide. But really want a full kerf. I’m thinking Jim sent one out to Chad at one time. And he said that he really liked it.

Ron

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

RonW,
    I redeemed for <strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>DCB1060 10 In. 60 Tooth Daredevil™ Table and Miter Saw Blade Fine Finish.

Nice! I think it will do good on ether. I’m thinking about getting a better blade for my new Glide. But really want a full kerf. I’m thinking Jim sent one out to Chad at one time. And he said that he really liked it.

There are some really nice professional blades listed on the Bosch site. I was thinking of the 12″ 90 tooth, full kerf and 0* rake one that is listed.

— Glenn Botting

yellaD
    Pro

So far I’ve redeemed for router bits, jisaw blade set. I was hesitant to use points on “consumables” but I’ve got no regrets! I am working instead of waiting.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

So far I’ve redeemed for router bits, jisaw blade set. I was hesitant to use points on “consumables” but I’ve got no regrets! I am working instead of waiting.

ive redeemed for some consumables along with every tool redemption I have made. Bosch makes some great blades and bits and if you think about it they are a much most costly part of the work we do then the tools themselves. This could make them a better value for our points in the long run

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@RonW,

i was looking at Bosch’s Table Saw Blades today because my current one is not the sharpest anymore. struggles to rip 2x4s.

im thinking about getting 2x 10″ 24T blades.

does anyone know if they last long or if they are compatible to Freud?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I may just hold out and go for HAM. Really nothing I need currently, and I think by Spring I could get there.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@RonW,

i was looking at Bosch’s Table Saw Blades today because my current one is not the sharpest anymore. struggles to rip 2x4s.

im thinking about getting 2x 10″ 24T blades.

does anyone know if they last long or if they are compatible to Freud?

They both have the same parent company but I’m sure you knew that. My guess they are made at the same plant.

Doobie

Ever sit on the throne and hold a garbage can to your face at the same time? #Still beingthepro

Yep! More than once. No fun at all.

The one kinda fun thing with food poisoning is when you do finally eat again after it’s over, is listening to the gurgles and rumbling sounds the food makes over a period of hours afterwards entering what is a vacant gastrointestinal system. It’s freaky weird listening to that.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I may just hold out and go for HAM. Really nothing I need currently, and I think by Spring I could get there.

May I ask Warren, what is HAM?

Doobie

May I ask Warren, what is HAM?

They are acronyms for “Half a million” points.

And from “Ham”, “Piggies” were born.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Ahh,is been a while, most I’ve had were about 400,000. That was a couple years ago.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I may just hold out and go for HAM.

I like a HAM too.
    I think I may send some more Piggys to the IWK before I really zoom in on something…

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

yah but after seeing your router bits, i am tempted to make an order of router bits as well. I don’t have enough, I need to build a table to house the router though.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@Warren6810
    I thought about it, I’m sitting at 354K right now but have put in an order at the beginning of this week. So most of my piggies will be gone once Jim places my order.

— Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@Warren6810,
    I thought about it, I’m sitting at 354K right now but have put in an order at the beginning of this week. So most of my piggies will be gone once Jim places my order.

lol with all the stuff I want, i doubt i’ll ever be able to hit ham.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

While it’s fun to hit ham. I can guarantee that you will like the saw more. lol

Ron

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 8’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.367 seconds