dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 8

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1,004 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author

woodman_412

Has any one heard from Jim? I sent in a request for worm drive saw on monday and have not heard back yet.

It can take him sometimes a week to deduct points and place the order sometimes. You just have to be patient. I take it you are eager?

No im not that eager, im just wondering if any one else heard from him this week.

I heard from Jim yesterday telling me that he processed my request for the recip saw. It took about a week for him to get to it, he is pretty busy lately so it’s not just you.

I think I’m going to save up for another i-boxx and L-rack for more fastener storage. I’ll echo everyone else that the FL12 and starter kit are great. I’m always finding new uses for the FL12 and other people that I show them to are super impressed with them.

Dan

danpattison.com

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Has any one heard from Jim? I sent in a request for worm drive saw on monday and have not heard back yet.

It can take him sometimes a week to deduct points and place the order sometimes. You just have to be patient. I take it you are eager?

No im not that eager, im just wondering if any one else heard from him this week.

I heard from Jim yesterday telling me that he processed my request for the recip saw. It took about a week for him to get to it, he is pretty busy lately so it’s not just you.

I think I’m going to save up for another i-boxx and L-rack for more fastener storage. I’ll echo everyone else that the FL12 and starter kit are great. I’m always finding new uses for the FL12 and other people that I show them to are super impressed with them.

How many boxes do you have now ? I haven’t got into the box craze yet 🙂

woodman_412

How many boxes do you have now ? I haven’t got into the box craze yet 🙂

I’m pretty sure my last count was 16 L-boxxes John. I was skeptical about getting into them a couple years ago but now that I am I can’t imagine going back. They added so much organization to what I thought was an already organized setup. Definitely worth while in my opinion.

Dan

danpattison.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

traded in for my next pair of keens.. just waiting for them to ship now

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

woodman_412

traded in for my next pair of keens.. just waiting for them to ship now

Which ones did you order Jeff? I’ve been giving thought to saving up for a pair too when the day comes that mine wear out.

Dan

danpattison.com

I am stumped as to what to save for. Anybody hear if anything new was coming along?

I keep going back and forth…but accumulate slowly these days anyway. Storage is always good as are new tools, of course. I am liking one of the circular saws…

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

. Anybody hear if anything new was coming along?

I would love to see the 500 rotary laser hit the list!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I realized i’ll probably need some more lboxxes as i have found a few more things that could go in it. Probably all my hoses will need a spot to chill in, instead of loose around the shop.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Well 200,000 to get to my goal and redeem for the D-Tect 150.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

You know what they say. Cant hurt to ask. You just never know what Jim might be able to get added for us.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie
    Pro

You know what they say. Cant hurt to ask. You just never know what Jim might be able to get added for us.

If it is this puppy I doubt it. HAM would not be enough to equate covering it. It’s close to $2K CDA here.

http://www.boschtools.com/Products/Tools/Pages/BoschProductDetail.aspx?pid=GRL%20500%20HCK

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

i guess im saving up for a table saw.
    i have a table saw on a mobile base in shop but sometimes its much more convenient to have a contractor saw right there where you work.
    like when im working in the backyard somewhere and i build a shed or something else

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie
    Pro

i have a table saw on a mobile base in shop but sometimes its much more convenient to have a contractor saw right there where you work.
    like when im working in the backyard somewhere and i build a shed or something else

I sais exactly the same when I was looking at what to go for for my first redemption.

Thing is, I never did get that second table saw. Still haven’t. Went for more useful items I never knew I could really use simply by virtue of learning from being on this forum about tools I really wasn’t familiar with before.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

A second table saw would be awesome, specially if it had the gravity rise. I wouldn’t mind picking up the mitre saw gravity rise to replace the cart I built.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Had the saw in my sights when I first joined. Maybe one day I’ll go for it.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I realized i’ll probably need some more lboxxes as i have found a few more things that could go in it. Probably all my hoses will need a spot to chill in, instead of loose around the shop.

Oh no! Your L-Boxx craze has begun Aaron : P

A Working Pro since 2004

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Well I came back to the site after being gone most of the year. Realized I’m 2.2k away from a heated hacked. With winter around the corner I know what I’m saving for.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Well I came back to the site after being gone most of the year. Realized I’m 2.2k away from a heated jacked. With winter around the corner I know what I’m saving for.

Good to see you back Steve. I know you will like the jacket.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Well I came back to the site after being gone most of the year. Realized I’m 2.2k away from a heated hacked. With winter around the corner I know what I’m saving for.

Good to see you made it back, must have been busy,

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,005 total)

The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 8’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 1.157 seconds