dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 8

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author

Here is thread for this popular topic.

Link to the old one:

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-you-saving-up-for-version-7/page/52/

Orange County, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

wow already time for a new thread.
    i have so much on my list, i cant make the call for which item.
    powerbox, or maybe my first 12v tool or just saving up for a table saw….not quite sure haha

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

I keep waffling on what I want/need. Might just save up for a while and decide down the road once I’ve filed up the piggy bank.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Still thinking about the D-Tect 150, but I’m easily distracted. I could probably use some more L-boxx4’s too.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Still thinking about the D-Tect 150, but I’m easily distracted. I could probably use some more L-boxx4’s too.

I can’t wait for someone to get the d-tech 150 to see how well it works. I want to see a video review to see if it is better than the d-tech 120. If it works for @58chev and he does install a lift, maybe I can get a lift as well hmmmm…

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I’ve looked at them before and review is pretty mixed. Seems the scanning is always hit or miss.

<P>Here is thread for this popular topic.</P>
    <P>Link to the old one:</P>
    <P>http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-you-saving-up-for-version-7/page/52/</P>

Thank you for the new thread. I will be ordering my back buddy today , and still keep saving for some other 18 volt cordless tools to upgrade my older stuff. so many great tools n the list , thanks BTP

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’m torn between the 12v jacket and just ordering a nice Blaklader jacket…the heat feature sounds nice, but I generally run warm and don’t wear a heavy jacket. Maybe the heat is unnecessary…

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I’m torn between the 12v jacket and just ordering a nice Blaklader jacket…the heat feature sounds nice, but I generally run warm and don’t wear a heavy jacket. Maybe the heat is unnecessary…

The Bosch jacket is nice even when not using the battery. Maybe a little to dressy for a work jacket though.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Bosch jacket is nice even when not using the battery. Maybe a little to dressy for a work jacket though.

does seem alittle dressy, but still saving up for it, small impact or donate to Dan again. I freeze all the time, so may even wear it around my house.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I freeze all the time, so may even wear it around my house.

The jacket will be great for that you can leave it on the low setting and get more battery life.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

The jacket will be great for that you can leave it on the low setting and get more battery life.

@TaraC,
    Save on your heating cost at the same time.

Next on my list, I have a long way to go but am trying very hard to stay focused. LOL 219,000 and counting..

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

<P>I’m torn between the 12v jacket and just ordering a nice Blaklader jacket…the heat feature sounds nice, but I generally run warm and don’t wear a heavy jacket. Maybe the heat is unnecessary…</P>

The jacket is very nice , if you dont need the heat , you always have the battery and holster for charging your phone ?? could be good. and still have a great looking jacket .

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really like my electric jackets, I have two, one for the OL. and like said above the controller is a great little gadget in itself, I used it all summer in my golf cart as a backup in case my phone, Mp3 player or blueteeth receiver needed charging. it’s like getting two items for the price of one……….

@TaraC and now they have a woman’s version, they didn’t have that option yet when I ordered.

To all, another option they have now that wasn’t available before is the controller included. When I ordered my first one I had to order the controller separately

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

im thinking to get one for those rainy and cold days here.
    is the bosch jacket water repellent?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Seven-Delta-FortyOne
    Pro
    The Emerald Triangle, Northern California

Well, lets see.

I must be doing something wrong, because between Version 7 and Version 8, I think I have about 10 posts. :blink:

Delta

Goin' Down In Flames........

Anonymous
    Inactive

@TaraC,

Next on my list, I have a long way to go but am trying very hard to stay focused. LOL 219,000 and counting..

@theamcguy you just helped me make up my mind, thank you! @58Chev…lol I’m a typical foo foo gal and love to shop, BUT for bargains, and this would be free:) So, you stay focused and I will be keeping warm while I do housework 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really like my electric jackets, I have two, one for the OL. and like said above the controller is a great little gadget in itself, I used it all summer in my golf cart as a backup in case my phone, Mp3 player or blueteeth receiver needed charging. it’s like getting two items for the price of one……….

@TaraC and now they have a woman’s version, they didn’t have that option yet when I ordered.

To all, another option they have now that wasn’t available before is the controller included. When I ordered my first one I had to order the controller separately

@Dabbs..had no idea it would do all of that…..scary thought for me to learn more technology. When I get it, all of you will probably have to be my instruction manual 🙂 Get it..man…manual lol I’ve been inside too long today

Doobie

im thinking to get one for those rainy and cold days here.
    is the bosch jacket water repellent?

It’s water resistant, not waterproof. I got wet a bit in mine the other nite and the water beads on it like it’s Scotchguarded somewhat.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@TaraC,

lol don’t worry i’ll be here to help derail you, you sure you don’t want a brushless 12volt drill driver?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 8’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.030 seconds