dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 7

Viewing 17 posts - 1,021 through 1,037 (of 1,037 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Still have my eye on the D-Tect 150, long way off still. 225,000 to go.

That Worm Drive would be a nice saw to my arsenal but gotta stay focused.

You sure about that? what about making a detour and picking up the new pb360?

Well not a need to have the 360 at this point, so not even on my radar. My garage stereo is plenty fine for me, ask Dave.. He can listen to my music also.. from his home. LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Im so close to the worm drive, olny a day or two more.

[Ps] its less then 4000 points.

I forgot, what type of blade comes with that saw, will you be using a specific blade for framing,

7-1/4″ blades and i believe T24 (for framer)
    you buy normal circular saw blades for a round arbor. and you can knock out the middle piece for the diamond shape arbor which is for worm drive saw’s

Sometimes when I quote a person it’s because I’m looking for their response.

And if you only want to talk to one person, PM them…

Oh is that a new rule??
    I thought that what the quoting was all about?

Im so close to the worm drive, olny a day or two more.

[Ps] its less then 4000 points.

I forgot, what type of blade comes with that saw, <strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>will you be using a specific blade for framing,

Sorry yea, I saw a question asked to monman1.

It’s cool to ask a specific question in a thread instead of a PM. Other people may be wondering the same thing and then they can get a answer. It keeps the thread going and invokes more conversations and ideas.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

yellaD
    Pro

At my rate, if I don’t get the FL12 light, I can get a Bosch jacket in a month.

Excellent, two great choices either way, oh no wait a minute what size are you, you should go with the FL12 lol 😉

Doobie

I suggest you go and try them on first somewhere. I was surprised to find I went with the next size up from my usual size. Sleeves are a little long, but I can live with that. Shoulders being tight would have been a disaster.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I suggest you go and try them on first somewhere. I was surprised to find I went with the next size up from my usual size. Sleeves are a little long, but I can live with that. Shoulders being tight would have been a disaster.

hopefully you have a local store who carry them. i dont have any here so i have to order on good luck haha

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Between my heated jacket and my wife’s, I know of at least 7 people who have directly been influenced to buy one as well. Wonder how many people will end up buying because of them….

Its a great example of how getting products into the right hands will drive a lot of sales, more than making up for the cost of the free item

People just dont know heated jackets exist, and the Bosch ones are stylish enough that non-trades will wear them the way they would wear a North Face fleece. Hell, my FIL borrowed mine to play golf on Saturday, and Im betting half the club will be ordering one from the reactions he got.

Between my heated jacket and my wife’s, I know of at least 7 people who have directly been influenced to buy one as well. Wonder how many people will end up buying because of them….

Its a great example of how getting products into the right hands will drive a lot of sales, more than making up for the cost of the free item

People just dont know heated jackets exist, and the Bosch ones are stylish enough that non-trades will wear them the way they would wear a North Face fleece. Hell, my FIL borrowed mine to play golf on Saturday, and Im betting half the club will be ordering one from the reactions he got.

We were at the stable again just the past Saturday, one of the girls who was riding her horse, had the Milwaukee one, looks nice, we talked some and she mentioned her boyfriend has the Dewalt, I asked if he was in the trades, she said no he is a fireman up in Rigaud, not far from the stables. So yeah you are right about that. I am waiting for my car to be ready, then going to try one on. Right now I’m outside doing yard work, would have been nice wearing it today.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’m just trying to figure out how many points for this. It look great as my helper.

https://instagram.com/p/9QGnZ4O_sm

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

I’m just trying to figure out how many points for this. It look great as my helper.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe class=”instagram-media instagram-media-rendered” id=”instagram-embed-0″ src=”https://instagram.com/p/9QGnZ4O_sm/embed/captioned/?v=5&#8243; allowtransparency=”true” frameborder=”0″ height=”559″ data-instgrm-payload-id=”instagram-media-payload-0″ scrolling=”no” style=”border: 0px; margin: 1px; max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% – 2px); border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039) 0px 0px 1px 0px, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 10px 0px; display: block; padding: 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);”></iframe>
    <script async=”” defer=”” src=”//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js”></script>
    </figure>

That is awesome? Any back story to it? Where did you find it?

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

<iframe class=”instagram-media instagram-media-rendered” id=”instagram-embed-0″ src=”https://instagram.com/p/9QGnZ4O_sm/embed/captioned/?v=5″ allowtransparency=”true” frameborder=”0″ height=”559″ data-instgrm-payload-id=”instagram-media-payload-0″ scrolling=”no” style=”border: 0px; margin: 1px; max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% – 2px); border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039) 0px 0px 1px 0px, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 10px 0px; display: block; padding: 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);”></iframe>
    <script async=”” defer=”” src=”//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js”></script>
    </figure>

That is awesome? Any back story to it? Where did you find it?

lol was surfing instagram via the bosch hashtag and someone had this tagged, i was like this is so awesome that I had to post it here.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Appearing in the next Iron Man movie? Lol.

Could be the ultimate hand to hand bot, with exchangeable arm tools like circular saw, reciprocating saw, metal shear, drill, jackhammer, what else am I missing?

monman1
    Pro

Excellent, good stuff, looking forward to seeing you in the I got a box thread. So what do you think you will be saving for now.

I dont know yet, maybe some bits and blades.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

yellaD
    Pro

<iframe class=”instagram-media instagram-media-rendered” id=”instagram-embed-0″ src=”https://instagram.com/p/9QGnZ4O_sm/embed/captioned/?v=5&#8243; allowtransparency=”true” frameborder=”0″ height=”559″ data-instgrm-payload-id=”instagram-media-payload-0″ scrolling=”no” style=”border: 0px; margin: 1px; max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% – 2px); border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039) 0px 0px 1px 0px, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 10px 0px; display: block; padding: 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);”></iframe>
    </figure>

That actually looks cool! I just tried to youtube Bosch robot but nothing came up. I was hoping there would be video of it doing something…

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

</figure>

i would definitely get one of those helper. makes things easier around the house

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Here is a link to the new thread…Mods — please close this one.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-you-saving-up-for-version-8/

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Here is a link to the new thread…Mods — please close this one.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-you-saving-up-for-version-8/

Yup we’ve got 2 threads goin,,,
    @dabbs @ChadM

Viewing 17 posts - 1,021 through 1,037 (of 1,037 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 7’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.208 seconds