dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 7

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 1,037 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow. It has auto switching feature.

Yeah, it looks pretty cool. Hopefully I’ll get access to one through my new review gig, but otherwise I’m sure I’ll end up buying one.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Wow. It has auto switching feature.

Yeah, it looks pretty cool. Hopefully I’ll get access to one through my new review gig, but otherwise I’m sure I’ll end up buying one.

I am wondering when it would be available on the market ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am wondering when it would be available on the market ?

I’ve read that it’s expected in November. They also have a few other lights due this fall.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The grinder sure look nice, I could need a few of them…

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX

Can’t find anywhere how many lumens my Syslite offers. You’d figure Festool would tell you. Aaarrgghh!

https://www.festool.com/Microsite/Pages/SYSLITE.aspx says under Product data:
    Technical data

Lumen value
    KAL II
    Bright: 769 lm
    Dark: 310 lm

KAL
    Bright: 483 lm
    Dark: 168 lm

It’s odd that it’s not in every ad. Not sure this the same model – listed as 230 volt, but it gives a starting point.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Can’t find anywhere how many lumens my Syslite offers. You’d figure Festool would tell you. Aaarrgghh!

https://www.festool.com/Microsite/Pages/SYSLITE.aspx says under Product data:
    Technical data

Lumen value
    KAL II
    Bright: 769 lm
    Dark: 310 lm

KAL
    Bright: 483 lm
    Dark: 168 lm

It’s odd that it’s not in every ad. Not sure this the same model – listed as 230 volt, but it gives a starting point.

so.. is it technically brighter than the bosch one or not? lol i don’t know how many lumens the fl12 has, but to me it looked the same in the store.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Been takin a hard looky see at the list,,, So many things to chose from,,, so few piggys..

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX

<P>Can’t find anywhere how many lumens my Syslite offers. You’d figure Festool would tell you. Aaarrgghh! </P>

<P>https://www.festool.com/Microsite/Pages/SYSLITE.aspx says under Product data:<BR>Technical data</P>
    <P>Lumen value<BR>KAL II<BR>Bright: 769 lm<BR>Dark: 310 lm</P>
    <P>KAL<BR>Bright: 483 lm<BR>Dark: 168 lm</P>
    <P>It’s odd that it’s not in every ad. Not sure this the same model – listed as 230 volt, but it gives a starting point.</P>

<P>so.. is it technically brighter than the bosch one or not? lol i don’t know how many lumens the fl12 has, but to me it looked the same in the store. </P>

From the Amazon site: Thank you for your question. The FL12 has 330 Lumens. If you have further questions please feel free to contact our Bosch Customer Service Representatives at 1-877-BOSCH-99 (1-877-267-2499) Bosch Tools Customer Support answered on June 17, 2015

At the Bosch site, there’s a reply from a Bosch rep:
    ‘The FL10 flashlight has 10 high intensity LEDs, 330 Lumens.’ (Posted under FL12 reviews… ??? – typo?)

Looks like a side-by-side would be needed to see which one best fits your needs, such as tight-in or general area illumination. It doesn’t help if you need shades on to see your work, either.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Thinking my best bet would be to save up for the Bosch Extreme Rotary Hammer so I don’t have to borrow the Hilti fro work anymore. Would be nice to save up for a demo Hammer but I may have to work on that this Winter.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

<P>Can’t find anywhere how many lumens my Syslite offers. You’d figure Festool would tell you. Aaarrgghh! </P>

<P>https://www.festool.com/Microsite/Pages/SYSLITE.aspx says under Product data:<BR>Technical data</P>
    <P>Lumen value<BR>KAL II<BR>Bright: 769 lm<BR>Dark: 310 lm</P>
    <P>KAL<BR>Bright: 483 lm<BR>Dark: 168 lm</P>
    <P>It’s odd that it’s not in every ad. Not sure this the same model – listed as 230 volt, but it gives a starting point.</P>

<P>so.. is it technically brighter than the bosch one or not? lol i don’t know how many lumens the fl12 has, but to me it looked the same in the store. </P>

From the Amazon site: Thank you for your question. The FL12 has 330 Lumens. If you have further questions please feel free to contact our Bosch Customer Service Representatives at 1-877-BOSCH-99 (1-877-267-2499) Bosch Tools Customer Support answered on June 17, 2015

At the Bosch site, there’s a reply from a Bosch rep:
    ‘The FL10 flashlight has 10 high intensity LEDs, 330 Lumens.’ (Posted under FL12 reviews… ??? – typo?)

Looks like a side-by-side would be needed to see which one best fits your needs, such as tight-in or general area illumination. It doesn’t help if you need shades on to see your work, either.

cool! so numbers wise the bosch one is half as bright as the festool one. Now we wouldn’t be able to figure this out but it will also depend on where festool and bosch obtain their numbers, straight from math calculations as to what each led is capable of doing or like flashlights right at the bulb or at the lens.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thinking my best bet would be to save up for the Bosch Extreme Rotary Hammer so I don’t have to borrow the Hilti fro work anymore. Would be nice to save up for a demo Hammer but I may have to work on that this Winter.

It’s on my short list, too. Have a few rh’s, but have never owned the Bulldog.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Has anyone gotten the Blaklader Kilt yet???

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I can only think of one person that might have. And that was Brutus. He hasn’t been here for a while now.
    You going to try one Dirty?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

It sure isn’t going to be me! I don’t have the legs for it. LOL

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I’d wear a kilt if it were more acceptable here. Seems like it would be pretty comfortable.

I think I’m going to save for the 18v drill & impact set for use around the house.

Resident Sign Guy

Doobie

If I dare, reminds me of a joke….Why do Scots wear kilts? …..because the sound of a pant zipper would scare the sheep away! Lol.

😉

If I dare, reminds me of a joke….Why do Scots wear kilts? …..because the sound of a pant zipper would scare the sheep away! Lol.

😉

Why do scots like cliffs?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Well after the box arrives today, I’ll figure out if I have enough lboxxes and see if I need lracks for the next time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My new tool review gig may change my wish list here, as many of the same types of tools will be available. Still on course for the 3-plane 360-degree line laser, thanks to the encouragement of Brian!

Speaking of which, anyone seen @MaukaRunner at all lately?

My new tool review gig may change my wish list here, as many of the same tools will be available. Still on course for the 3-plane 360-degree line laser, thanks to the encouragement of Brian!

Speaking of which, anyone seen @MaukaRunner at all lately?

@Sparky603 I’m still here. Been busy, in general, and haven’t had the time to contribute. I’ll be back one day when things calm down a bit more.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 1,037 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 7’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.316 seconds