dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 7

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,037 total)
  • Author

Here is a new thread.

Link to the old thread:
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-you-saving-up-for-version-6/page/51/#post-379426

Orange County, CA

Here is a new thread.

Link to the old thread:
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-you-saving-up-for-version-6/page/51/#post-379426

Awesome! Still saving for the 5312 12″ sliding miter saw but still a long way to go. Hope I don’t waver and change my mind ’til then.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think I really save up for anything. I just don’t post nearly enough. I’ve been posting here for a year or so, and I still have less than 80,000 points overall.

I did get an awesome hole-saw kit, but it took half of forever to get enough points for that.

I’d love to get a T4B Miter Saw Stand, but I’ll probably just buy one in the next couple months.

Delta

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I don’t think I really save up for anything. I just don’t post nearly enough. I’ve been posting here for a year or so, and I still have less than 80,000 points overall.

I did get an awesome hole-saw kit, but it took half of forever to get enough points for that.

I’d love to get a T4B Miter Saw Stand, but I’ll probably just buy one in the next couple months.

Delta

Just keep your camera with you each day take some pics and post about em.. You have a lot of good input.

Delta

Just keep your camera with you each day take some pics and post about em.. You have a lot of good input.

ou have some good reads, just keep posting and you will be shocked at the way they grow

gomoto69
    Pro
    salmon arm, bc

Still have my eye on the router kit, but i need cordless drill/driver setup as well, but i’m thinking makita for that, maybe milwakee,,but that router will be sweeeet!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Still have my eye on the router kit, but i need cordless drill/driver setup as well, but i’m thinking makita for that, maybe milwakee,,but that router will be sweeeet!

The D handle router would be very nice, I have a regular router and to add the D handle to it would basically cost a brand new router doesn’t make it worth it.

I’m saving up for the Bosch track saw… which by the time I get anywhere near enough points, might be offered in North America. 🙂

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Thinking maybe a pair of Blakladder pants next but things could change fast.

A Working Pro since 2004

I’m saving up for the Bosch track saw… which by the time I get anywhere near enough points, might be offered in North America. :)

The track saw would be a nice addition to the list. Wouldn’t hold my breath though.

I’m saving up for the Bosch track saw… which by the time I get anywhere near enough points, might be offered in North America. :)

haha I like the way you think! The way I post nowadays, I am in the same boat… but I still like saving my points for more i-boxxes or l-rack-s individual units

John S

I think the hoping for the Bosch track saw goes back 3 years now. Hope springs eternal they say. 🙂 John, you will have to have the most organized workshop around.

I’ll probably grab some of the yellow containers for the l-boxx 1 and another small 12v drill. Those things are fantastic for installing and making cabinets.

Doobie

I had a dream last nite that I redeemed for the Bosch Tools Girlie Calender…..sigh! Then I woke up! Dang!!!

I had a dream last nite that I redeemed for the Bosch Tools Girlie Calender…..sigh! Then I woke up! Dang!!!

Since you’re here, I know you’ve heard of the internet. What gives?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Probably some more tools from the 12V line. I have grown to like the feel and weight of a tool that can do 85% of what I need a power tool to do.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Probably some more tools from the 12V line. I have grown to like the feel and weight of a tool that can do 85% of what I need a power tool to do.

They do handle most of the things I do as well. Hard to beat

Doobie

Since you’re here, I know you’ve heard of the internet. What gives?

I went and just tried searching. Couldn’t find such calender online. 🙁

😉

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I just cashed a bunch of points for some table saw accessories. Jim is sending me the outfeed and left side supports for my new 4100-09. I’m also getting the dado throat plate. Currently I’m thinking I’d like some more l-boxes and probably the 2 wheel cart that goes with them.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

I just cashed a bunch of points for some table saw accessories. Jim is sending me the outfeed and left side supports for my new 4100-09. I’m also getting the dado throat plate. Currently I’m thinking I’d like some more l-boxes and probably the 2 wheel cart that goes with them.

@jponto07
    , good deal for you! Nice stuff. You have the l-boxx virus too I see. 🙂

I am getting closer to redeeming for the PS22 drill/driver. Just ordered a couple of inserts for an l-boxx I have to accommodate the PS222 and the PS11.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,037 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 7’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.764 seconds