dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 6

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I should get a cordless – it would be handy for some things. But so far my corded saws have worked out well for me.

I’m holding off till I can pick up the Makita brushless jiggy.

Being a framer, I like to use a jig saw to finish my rafter and stair cuts. Pain in the butt to string out two cords for such a tiny amount of cutting. Also nice to have around when we do exterior trim.

I’m guessing you don’t carry and pocket saw it your bags???

Attachments:
    Doobie

Maybe he’s like me, if there a corded version of anything, that’s the preference.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I should get a cordless – it would be handy for some things. But so far my corded saws have worked out well for me.

Being a framer, I like to use a jig saw to finish my rafter and stair cuts. Pain in the butt to string out two cords for such a tiny amount of cutting. Also nice to have around when we do exterior trim.

That might be considered an illegal weapon where I live .

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That might be considered an illegal weapon where I live .

I don’t think pocket saws are illegal. Ive carried camp saws with me before camping.

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX

Here is a link to all of their brands.
    http://www.bosch.com/en/com/bosch_group/our_brands/our_brands.html

Thanks for pointing out the link. It’s good to meet the family.
    Lots of companies there I know and prefer to use, but didn’t know they were in the group.
    Electro-Voice has been around forever in professional recording studios.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Getting closer to my 18v Cordless Rotary. Its not easy not spending them!

A Working Pro since 2004

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

You can do it! It’s well worth it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s something you should get great use out of, and it includes 2 fat batteries, as I recollect. Definitely worth the perseverance.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Your right having to swap out the cord or running two cords is a pain. I have been wanting a cordless jigsaw for a while now. Been holding off for Makita to come out with a brushless one.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

<P>I should get a cordless – it would be handy for some things. But so far my corded saws have worked out well for me.</P>

<P>Being a framer, I like to use a jig saw to finish my rafter and stair cuts. Pain in the butt to string out two cords for such a tiny amount of cutting. Also nice to have around when we do exterior trim. </P>

<P>Your right having to swap out the cord or running two cords is a pain. I have been wanting a cordless jigsaw for a while now. Been holding off for Makita to come out with a brushless one.</P>

I tell you ever since I bought mine back in 2005 , I have never used my old corded black and decker anymore. its a great tool, and it does not use up the batteries to fast,

I am thinking it would be good to have another FL12 LED light.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I could probably find use for a half a dozen of them at times, but a second one for me is a given. Great light.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

After using mine around the camp fire grilling brat’s this past weekend. I’m thinking I would like two more FL12’s. It is such a good all around light.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Once I get my wish list taken care of, I’m going to get another. These lights are awesome and you can never have enough lights. Forecast is for a very active hurricane season here and power outages might be common.

After using mine around the camp fire grilling brat’s this past weekend. I’m thinking I would like two more FL12’s. It is such a good all around light.

I need these lights – I put a request in, but Jim must be crazy busy. I am doing some work in my attic and putting in new insulation and several lights are needed. A few of these would be really handy.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have been wanting a cordless jigsaw for a while now. Been holding off for Makita to come out with a brushless one.

The Makita brushless jiggy is out and has been for a while.

Ron does that rotary 400 shoot a angle line like for grade?? That’s starting to rise to the top now.

Jummul
    Pro

Once I get my wish list taken care of, I’m going to get another. These lights are awesome and you can never have enough lights. Forecast is for a very active hurricane season here and power outages might be common.

Do you ever get your wishlist emptied out? I can imagine new things pile up as soon as you take things off of it!

Do you ever get your wishlist emptied out? I can imagine new things pile up as soon as you take things off of it!

Depends. Initially my wish list was all L-Boxxes and i-Boxxes. I got most of the ones I needed. Just ordered three more i-Boxxes with accessory red bins. Now saving for a 14″ Benchtop Abrasive Cutoff Machine. I have a lot of things on my list but I save up specifically for something and once I hit the points I redeem for it and then I move to saving for the next item.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I just cashed my chips in for the wet tile saw , im really looking forward to putting it to work in my house .

Doobie

I just cashed my chips in for the wet tile saw , im really looking forward to putting it to work in my house .

I’m be looking forward to your feedback on it as well John.

Somebody else just ordered one. Was it TonyG?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,002 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 6’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.915 seconds