dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 19

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 548 total)
  • Author

Durn shame there ain’t a chainsaw available for the list – I could use a second one right about now…. :/

Definitely would be nice to see Bosch expand their cordless lineup just like the other companies are doing ,
    I’d definitely like to see them get into something like a power supply , I have lots of bosch batteries for it lol

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I may be getting into the 12V line up.

Bosch’s 12V lineup is very good. I highly recommend it, light and powerful.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

So do I.

Make sure you get an F12 light Jim.

I have three of them now I like them so much. Best lithium LED light design all-around I know of or own.

Doobie

Durn shame there ain’t a chainsaw available for the list – I could use a second one right about now…. :/

I bought the Makita cordless, and also their power shaft small limb chain saw pole reacher with an extension. Great stuff!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

So do I.

I have three of them now I like them so much. Best lithium LED light design all-around I know of or own.

I only have one FL12 light. I would mine more. It is a must have light. I use might all the time.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Yeah most definitely , hopefully they expand it with some ratchets and inflator , and other things

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

There is a Bosch chainsaw that is a one handed saw for light duty cutting.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

yeah what Doobie said, if you get into the Bosch 12V line get the FL12 light.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

whitehill
    Pro
    Ottawa, ON

In case the point is not yet clear, get the FL12 light 😉
    I agree with whoever said it’s the best all-round tool system light. There’s lots of reviews on the here on the site that cover all it’s features.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

I bought the Makita cordless, and also their power shaft small limb chain saw pole reacher with an extension. Great stuff!

How are those items working for you?

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

MTRoads
    Pro

There is a Bosch chainsaw that is a one handed saw for light duty cutting.

If you are referring to the Bosch Nanoblade – that is a bit smaller than what I would need it for. Get blocked in on the property due to a few down trees – would take ya a couple months to get out using one of those. 🙂

Stan

Doobie

How are those items working for you?

Funny you should ask as I just used it today to clear somebranches from our maple tree that were drooping to low. Worked like a charm. I really like everything Makita that I have. Their outdoor lawn and maintenance stuff is top notch imo.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

If you are referring to the Bosch Nanoblade – that is a bit smaller than what I would need it for. Get blocked in on the property due to a few down trees – would take ya a couple months to get out using one of those.

LOL that’s for sure. I have one and use it rarely maybe to cut some trim. More novelty than tool. AVE over on YouTube uses his to cut open packaging boxes. Funny

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

If you mount the Bosch FL12 onto the Makita chainsaw you should be able to cut tree branches at night.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

If you are referring to the Bosch Nanoblade – that is a bit smaller than what I would need it for. Get blocked in on the property due to a few down trees – would take ya a couple months to get out using one of those. 🙂

Yes that’s what I was referring to yes it may take years LOL.

Yes that’s what I was referring to yes it may take years LOL.

Hahaha that’s for sure

Doobie

If you mount the Bosch FL12 onto the Makita chainsaw you should be able to cut tree branches at night.

I gotta imagine there’s something in the danger fore-warnings in the owners manual that warns against doing that. Right after where it advises not to wear a blindfold either. Lol!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Right after where it advises not to wear a blindfold either. Lol!

LOL sometimes those warnings do seem to a bit overboard.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro

I gotta imagine there’s something in the danger fore-warnings in the owners manual that warns against doing that. Right after where it advises not to wear a blindfold either. Lol!

Wait… What? You are supposed to read the owners manual?!?!

Stan

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wait… What? You are supposed to read the owners manual?!?!

LOL yes you read it after something goes wrong.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 548 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.521 seconds