dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 19

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Just submitted my order, will be watching for the points to come off.

Just over 2 weeks and no points have been deducted. Guess ya just keep an eye on things and wait huh?

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Saving up for the Bosch 18V REVOLVE4000 Connected Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser Kit, can’t wait to buy it.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Just over 2 weeks and no points have been deducted. Guess ya just keep an eye on things and wait huh?

That seems to be the norm

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Guess ya just keep an eye on things and wait huh?

Yes you do. It is a patience game.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@MTRoads yeah it looks like that , I guess we have to just be patient
    At least we know that they are sending boxes out 👍

MTRoads
    Pro

Right at 5 weeks now and I still have all my points. Hope they got the original email redemption request.

Stan

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Right at 5 weeks now and I still have all my points. Hope they got the original email redemption request.

More than likely what you ordered is not in stock, go to Plan B.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I’d resend it. And after a week if still no reply, Like amcguy said more than likely it’s out of stock. I have no idea why Britney wont let you know if it not in stock.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I’d resend it. And after a week if still no reply, Like amcguy said more than likely it’s out of stock. I have no idea why Britney wont let you know if it not in stock.

Yes I would just send another reminder email , with all the changes that happened to BTP site , might be some of our emails going to the points@btp might be going to spam

Good luck with that.
    Keep us posted.

Doobie

Yes I would just send another reminder email , with all the changes that happened to BTP site , might be some of our emails going to the points@btp might be going to spam

Good luck with that.

Keep us posted.

That got fixed a while back. The points-bethepro email address was internally disconnected at Bosch in and around that time, but once notified it did get fixed as evidenced by members saying they were getting subsequently sent email requests redeemed.

I’d just re-send it again, but use that same initial email you used so it doesn’t somehow get duplicated by accident.

@mtroads

MTRoads
    Pro

Sounds like a plan, resending the original email.

Stan

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

My February redemption was sent in February. After no news I sent a reminder in March and was bounced back. I finally got the redemption in May but I don’t know if it’s due to the Feb email or the April followup. Be clear in your redemption because they do not have much time dealing with it. Last year I requested something and after 2 months of no news I end up buying the tool (different brand) thinking it won’t come. I then sent an email saying never mind but the tool came anyway which resulted me having two…this year I sent an email asking about a certain tool (not redeem just ask) but the tool came anyway. So just redeem don’t ask any question.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I have a small list of things now. Just letting it sit and simmer for a while so I can be sure. I may be getting into the 12V line up.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have a small list of things now. Just letting it sit and simmer for a while so I can be sure. I may be getting into the 12V line up.

I too I am working on a list. I thought about getting a L-Boox1 with foam inserts to my carving tools in. Not sure if this would be a good choice.

Jim I am sure you would be happy if you got in the 12V line up I use my 12V tools then my 18V tools.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Nice , what would you be thinking about in the 12 volt lineup
    I received bought the jigsaw , it’s really nice , and typical Bosch quality , it’s got a nice feel and a solid weight to it , definitely doesn’t feel cheap. I also have the little 3/8 impact wrench , I want to update my older PS30 and PS40 eventually.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

what would you be thinking about in the 12 volt lineup

I am thinking of getting my feet wet with the PS 31 and PS 41 combo kit. I had thought of the flexiclick but I like seperate units, one to drill and another to drive.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

whitehill
    Pro
    Ottawa, ON

It’s nice having separate units to drill and drive, but I do like the Flexiclick for my everyday tool kit that I carry around a lot – more function with less weight and space. The 12v line is really great for that kind of use. My 18v tools only get used when it’s an extended project or extra power is essential.

I am thinking of getting my feet wet with the PS 31 and PS 41 combo kit. I had thought of the flexiclick but I like seperate units, one to drill and another to drive.

Ah yes , that’s a nice kit , I regret that I didn’t pick it up a year ago on sale ,
    I really would like that newer impact PS42 I think 🤷‍♂️
    Also would like to pick up the router , would be great for little jobs.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

This is the 12V kit I have. I think they were my first redemption. I use them alot. I find myself reaching for them all the time.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

MTRoads
    Pro

Durn shame there ain’t a chainsaw available for the list – I could use a second one right about now…. :/

Stan

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 548 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.509 seconds