dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 19

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Alright movement on the ordering front. Big thumbs up.

It is good to hear. It will be a bigger thumbs when the items arrive.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Just submitted my order, will be watching for the points to come off.

Nice , looking forward to seeing what you ordered.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Just submitted my order, will be watching for the points to come off.

Does it mean the email request went through and didn’t bounce back?

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Does it mean the email request went through and didn’t bounce back?

Did you try to do it again?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

no. I sent in an email in February and never got a reply (it wasn’t really a redemption but more so a question), and I sent another email in April (same email) and it got bounced back (tried twice), and did not send again.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

BY the way this is going to be interesting.

I got an email from UPS that Bosch is sending me something. I have no idea what they are sending me.

I originally sent in an email to redeem some SDS bits, as well as ask a question about a power tool I was considering, I wasn’t redeeming it, just asking about, but it looks like they are sending it since I noticed the points are deducted for it. We shall see what they sent after it arrives.

That’s interesting ,
    Hopefully you get what you needed.
    Also are you part of the pro insider , maybe they are sending you something 🤷‍♂️, hey maybe it’s that drone you are talking about LoL

Doobie

I just got the kick back as well. I’ve sent an email to the webmaster to find out what she knows about this or can fix it.

It’s nothing to do with her. Going further up the food chain now. I’ll reply when I find out more.

I think the points@bethepro.c o m email issue is fixed based on the fact that it seems you guys are getting some points knocked off and also that I sent a ‘test’ email to the address and it didn’t get rejected….yet. Fingers crossed it is in fact now fixed.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

That’s interesting ,

Hopefully you get what you needed.

Also are you part of the pro insider , maybe they are sending you something 🤷‍♂️, hey maybe it’s that drone you are talking about LoL

I got the box today. I wanted to redeem one item A and asked a question about another item B (not to redeem), I received item B today which I didn’t redeem and item A is missing but the total points for both were deducted. Oh well…

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I got the box today. I wanted to redeem one item A and asked a question about another item B (not to redeem), I received item B today which I didn’t redeem and item A is missing but the total points for both were deducted. Oh well…

That is nice you receive a box today. Too bad your order got mixed up.
    I have yet to receive my request.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got the box today.

Not what you wanted but at least the system is working.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@Miamicuse oh well , at least you know that it’s working , and they are still servicing us here ,
    Probably not as easy as we think. They probably have to send in requests for our redemptions on BTP 🤷‍♂️ , are you happy at least with what you received.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Good thing it’s working.

@Miamicuse

Probably you have to exchange a few more emails with them in order to have everything sorted out.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

@Sorpa

The problem is they don’t really reply to emails.

Last year I also had a bit of a problem, which was my fault. I sent in a redemption request for a GSA18V-083 hacksaw. I heard nothing back for over a month and several others were also wondering nothing happening with redemption then I jumped on a M18 FUEL 5 piece tool combo which included a hacksaw so I sent an email to Bosch saying never mind please cancel my request for the saw. Then a month later the saw arrived LOL. I kept it, then gave it to my neighbor, he gave it back to me a month later. It has never been used and sits next to my retired Bosch grinder and the Freak as tools I may use when my primary tools are broken or need service.

Is the email working now? I don’t know. The box I received could be response to my February email and not the April followup.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

@Boschmanbrian

I received a GOP40-30B OMT. In February I sent in a redemption request for a G3000 tile/glass bit set. In the same email I also asked a question about the GOP40-30B OMT tool. They have the GOP40-30B available for redemption, but not the GOP40-30C. Those two are the same, except the “C” has a hard case. My question to them is whether there is a chance the GOP40-30C is available for redemption, and if so, how many points, alternatively, if the GOP40-30C is not available for redemption, do they know a source for the hard case alone, is it available for redemption or purchase.

I never did get a reply. I sent another email in April which was bounced back.

Now I got the GOP40-30B, not the tile/glass bit set that was actually my request. But points were deducted for both LOL.

I really don’t want the GOP40-30B without the hard case, being able to stack and store them in the vehicle is a higher priority to me then anything else. The other 3 OMTs I have all have cases. I am on the fence about Starlock anyways. I will probably try it out and just use it in my own shop but not transport it for work. In the SUV will still be my Sonicrafter which I want to replace but haven’t been able to. I have been looking on ebay for a Bosch GOP40 hard case and no luck so far.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to send it back even if I don’t have a need for it since it’s a free tool to begin with. I wonder if the tile/glass bit set is still coming or they have forgotten but if emails are not responded to I have no choice but to continue to wait.

@Miamicuse who knows , possibly it goes into the junk email on their side ?
    Or something else like a bug or something ,
    Could also be the fact that people who are taking care of this site are working from home ? I don’t know , just trying to be positive , to bad about the bad luck streak you have , hopefully it gets resolved. Good luck with that.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

just trying to be positive

Hear, hear 😀

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Since I have received my redemption last week. I will have look at the list and see what to save up for. I might look at one of the dust extractors.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I really don’t want the GOP40-30B without the hard case, being able to stack and store them in the vehicle is a higher priority to me then anything else.

Measure it out and buy a plastic case for it. I do it all the time. Or find out what L-Boxx fits if you need to stack.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Measure it out and buy a plastic case for it. I do it all the time. Or find out what L-Boxx fits if you need to stack.

That won’t work unless I have an exact fit tray above and below it. The purpose of the case is not to just contain it, but to keep the tool and accessories from dropping to the bottom of the case if I store it in a moving vehicle in a vertical position. I have plenty of plastic cases it will just fit in. One possible solution are those foam inserts but I hate working with those and they get soiled very quickly in real field use and it’s impractical.

My neighbor might be able to use it I probably will give it to him to try it out. I will continue to use my corded Sonicrafter in the mean time.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.656 seconds