dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 19

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 449 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

It’s exceedingly simple to configure a vacation email for an account so it would replied with a “due to the COVID-19 crisis we are not processing any redemption at this time, please submit your request after 1-1-2025, thank you” so my guess is it’s something else.

I’m not sure what I’ll be looking for next , I definitely have interest in the 1/2 sheet sander , but also wouldn’t mind getting the router table , and also maybe a router combo ,
    Not sure yet.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

If the redemption email has been deactivated then there is no more redemption.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

If the redemption email has been deactivated then there is no more redemption.

Maybe a mod would chime in??

@doobie isn’t he a mod /administrator ?🤷‍♂️
    Maybe he’ll shed some light @Miamicuse &@Sorpa

Doobie

I just got the kick back as well. I’ve sent an email to the webmaster to find out what she knows about this or can fix it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just got the kick back as well. I’ve sent an email to the webmaster to find out what she knows about this or can fix it.

Good deal Doobie. Glad you are on it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

It’s nothing to do with her. Going further up the food chain now. I’ll reply when I find out more.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Hopefully the email issue gets sorted out. Could it also be some behind the scenes working from home web development?

@doobie thanks for the update , hopefully it just some kind of glitch 🤷 ,

I’m still looking for a deal on the 12 volt router , and not decided if I want to update my Ni-cad Bosch plane to the 18 volt lithium , or go with the 12 volt model.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I hope it works out soon. I had thought I wanted the folding miter saw stand. I think I would need another saw then because the mounting brackets bolt to the saw? I would then have to unbolt that for my bench in the shop. I may end up with another router.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I may end up with another router.

The Colt router keeps catching my eye. Something smaller would be handy. I wish they had an 18V version like Makita does and availible on the list.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I love the Colt routers Jim. I would also like a 18 volt colt! Not to be ungrateful but some different things on the redemption list would be great.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I nice to see guys posting in this thread again.
    I am not saving up for anything. Just waiting receive the tools I requests back in February. With what is going on in the world today I am sure when I will receive them.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I just notice that some points have came off for my request. Not sure when this happen. I am thinking it has happen this week.

Greg

I just notice that some points have came off for my request. Not sure when this happen. I am thinking it has happen this week.

That’s good news , congrats , looking forward to seeing what you ordered.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That’s good news , congrats , looking forward to seeing what you ordered.

You are not the only looking forward seeing what I ordered. It is good news.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Alright movement on the ordering front. Big thumbs up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Great for everyone that this is back in operation. We will see what is getting ordered when boxes start arriving. Thanks Bosch.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Just submitted my order, will be watching for the points to come off.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 449 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.718 seconds