dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 19

Viewing 8 posts - 541 through 548 (of 548 total)
  • Author

but I liked the size of it , and it looks solid ,

Yes it is a decent size. You do know it is a available as Jim just it. That is a plus. I wonder how many points it is.

I don’t think it would be a good one , maybe something smaller I don’t really use a table often ,

That router should be alright for a router table. I don’t you want a smaller router in a router table. It is nice to have one that has variable speeds. Router tables are nice to have.

I believe it’s around the 120 mark ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yes it is a decent size. You do know it is a available as Jim just it. That is a plus. I wonder how many points it is.

I don’t think it would be a good one , maybe something smaller I don’t really use a table often ,

That router should be alright for a router table. I don’t you want a smaller router in a router table. It is nice to have one that has variable speeds. Router tables are nice to have.

Really that’s not too bad at all. I should look at one and get rid of my old one. But I kinda want put a router extension on my TS. I know alot of people don’t like them. For a small shop like mine. I think will be good.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Really that’s not too bad at all. I should look at one and get rid of my old one. But I kinda want put a router extension on my TS. I know alot of people don’t like them. For a small shop like mine. I think will be good.

Yeah it’s very responsible ,

Lmfao friggin auto correct 🤣😂 I meant to say that’s pretty reasonable not responsible

Well after seeing JDO video of his place , and a shot of the router table , might be a toss up between the router table or the OMT , not sure

What did you see in the Jim’s video that made you want the router table?🤷‍♂️

What kinda of router would you put in it if you got it?

He just went by it quickly , but I liked the size of it , and it looks solid ,

Actually not sure yet , I only have an old Bosch I think it’s a 1617 or something like that , it’s an old Bosch that I bought from the company decades ago when they were selling it off , I don’t think it would be a good one , maybe something smaller 🤷‍♂️ I don’t really use a table often ,

It’s something I guess like the OMT , when you have it you are happy you do lol

Hey just checked , it’s not the 1617
    It’s actually 1613evs
    It’s a great router , not sure if you or JDO can say it works in the table , or better off saving more points for another router to place in the table

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Can’t say for sure if it will work. Most router tables will fit many different brand of routers. I sure could look up the manual for router table and find that out.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The answer to your question is yes your router will work. If you go to the Technical data on the router all the info is there.

Greg

The answer to your question is yes your router will work. If you go to the Technical data on the router all the info is there.

Ah okay , thanks for the info 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Ah okay , thanks for the info 👍

No problem wasn’t hard to find. You might want to save up for another router.

Greg

Viewing 8 posts - 541 through 548 (of 548 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.336 seconds