dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 19

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I am thinking a few starlock blades.

Yeah I should take a better look at the accessories list to

I think the accessories get forgotten about. As everyone looks at the tools.

I know I could use some accessories too.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I am thinking about redeeming for the T4B Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand for 200,000 points. Anyone redeemed it recently or have heard or seen others trying to do so with or without success (out of stock, back ordered, not available, discontinued etc…)?

I am thinking about redeeming for the T4B Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand for 200,000 points. Anyone redeemed it recently or have heard or seen others trying to do so with or without success (out of stock, back ordered, not available, discontinued etc…)?

I believe I redeemed for that last year or in the end of 2019 , when I ordered it , it was readily available , it’s a pretty darn good stand ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I am thinking about redeeming for the T4B Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand for 200,000 points.

I ordered one last August, points deducted, they tell me they will ship when it comes off back order. It is a great stand I have the 12″ glide but the thing is useless without a stand, way too heavy to be lifting everyday.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I am thinking about redeeming for the T4B Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand for 200,000 points.

I ordered one last August, points deducted, they tell me they will ship when it comes off back order. It is a great stand I have the 12″ glide but the thing is useless without a stand, way too heavy to be lifting everyday.

OK so you ordered both the saw and the stand, got shipped the saw but not the stand (on back order), and that’s back in August 2020 so like ten months ago? You are still waiting for it?

Thanks that’s good information. May be I won’t be redeeming it then, I might just buy a rolling stand then unless I want this saw to sit in a corner until the stand comes (or never coming) in 2022 LOL.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Wow you have been waiting since August for Miter saw stand. This is not good. I hope it arrives soon.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks that’s good information. May be I won’t be redeeming it then, I might just buy a rolling stand then unless I want this saw to sit in a corner until the stand comes (or never coming) in 2022 LOL

It might be a good idea to hold off for awhile. If your needing stand right away. It is too bad really.

I know @Doobie was going look into the outstanding redemptions. Not sure if he has time to do this yet.

I know I haven’t heard anything about my request that I sent back in February. I also have sent two emails to see what is going on. I have yet hear anything or have any points removed. I requested more then one tool. Not sure what is going on.

Greg

OK so you ordered both the saw and the stand, got shipped the saw but not the stand (on back order), and that’s back in August 2020 so like ten months ago? You are still waiting for it?

Thanks that’s good information. May be I won’t be redeeming it then, I might just buy a rolling stand then unless I want this saw to sit in a corner until the stand comes (or never coming) in 2022 LOL.

For myself , I ordered the saw about a year before , then saved up for the stand which I received the end of the year in 2019 ,

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

For myself , I ordered the saw about a year before , then saved up for the stand which I received the end of the year in 2019 ,

That may be THE LAST STAND hahaha.

That may be THE LAST STAND hahaha.

Hahaha 😂🤣 oh Sami you always crack me up lol , I hope not LoL

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

OK so you ordered both the saw and the stand, got shipped the saw but not the stand (on back order),

I ordered the glide early in 2020, and received it in Jun 2020, then in Aug 2020 I had enough points for the T4B and ordered it and I ma still waiting. I have sent a few emails, they have been answered, points deducted and they tell me the stand is on BO and as soon as they receive it I will get it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I ordered the glide early in 2020, and received it in Jun 2020, then in Aug 2020 I had enough points for the T4B and ordered it and I ma still waiting. I have sent a few emails, they have been answered, points deducted and they tell me the stand is on BO and as soon as they receive it I will get it.

Thanks. Another two months it will be a full year. That’s too bad. It sounds like you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. You already have the glide and the stand is necessary for its practical use, but it’s sitting collecting dust because the stands are not available. How much longer are you willing to wait if this goes on much longer? Would you rather get the points back and get something else or keep waiting?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

How would you compare the gravity rise stand with this Ridgid stand?

How would you compare the gravity rise stand with this Ridgid stand?

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe loading=”lazy” title=”Tool Review: Home Depot Ridgid Compound Miter Saw Stand” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/v9DTqwU6ePs?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

Wow , that’s pretty much all ready to go , The Bosch has to be assembled , lots more loose part’s
    It definitely looks well made , I can tell you that the Bosch is really solid , the only thing I would have liked were the bigger wheels ,
    Just easier going over an airline , extension cords are easy ,
    I didn’t look at the link for pricing , but I believe that the bosch is around 300 cdn 🤷‍♂️ not sure about in the USA ,
    Are you thinking about getting the Ridgid , like I said , it definitely looks nice

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow that Ridgid one looks nice. Nice find.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

OLD THREAD WARNING

I think I will be looking at the OMT not sure if they have any ,
    I would prefer the cordless 18 volt , but if they are limited I could do either of what they have left in stock , has anyone redeemed for one lately 🤷‍♂️

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

OLD THREAD WARNING

I would prefer the cordless 18 volt , but if they are limited I could do either of what they have left in stock , has anyone redeemed for one lately 🤷‍♂️

A OMT would be a nice redemption. A cordless one would be even better. It is hard to say what is available theses days. I haven’t heard of anyone getting OMT lately. I guess you send a email to find out.
    You don’t have OMT?

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

OLD THREAD WARNING

Well I redeemed for a CORDED OMT last year. It works, but I haven’t used it a lot because of the lack of Starlock blades. I am still using my Sonicrafter OMT because I have over 60 OIS blades. Spent $40 on a OIS to Starlock adapter and that was a miserable failure LOL.

OLD THREAD WARNING

Well I redeemed for a CORDED OMT last year. It works, but I haven’t used it a lot because of the lack of Starlock blades. I am still using my Sonicrafter OMT because I have over 60 OIS blades. Spent $40 on a OIS to Starlock adapter and that was a miserable failure LOL.

Thanks for the info Sami , funny I was reading a few reviews on it , and that’s precisely what they say ,
    It’s definitely not a tool I would use often , but definitely would be great to have , aside from the sanding pad that comes with the corded model , it does have a few other standard blades that come with it , for the other ones , like the grout blade , and maybe the aggressive blade for glue / epoxy removal , I think it’s going to be okay for my use.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Not sure what to save for this time. I have heard some great things about the 14 gal vac. I will have wait see. I could change my mind by then.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 548 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.319 seconds