dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 19

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I am going to go out on a limb and say most of the cordless stuff on the list is no longer available. The tools listed are all obsolete, if Bosch no longer makes the tool they can’t send it to you and they appear to be not substituting with the replacement. The tools I have ordered over the last 18 months have either been corded or stands,(table saw, stand, 12″ glide, T4B). If you have points look at the corded stuff.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I am going to go out on a limb and say most of the cordless stuff on the list is no longer available. The tools listed are all obsolete, if Bosch no longer makes the tool they can’t send it to you and they appear to be not substituting with the replacement. The tools I have ordered over the last 18 months have either been corded or stands,(table saw, stand, 12″ glide, T4B). If you have points look at the corded stuff.

Good point Bill , come to think about it , same here , I think my last redemptions have also been the bigger items that are corded

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

This a interesting theory. In last 18 months I can said I have received some cordless tools and lasers. I have received a corded router in that time frame.

I know there has been a few cord tools mention that are not available too.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I decided to roll the dice today send a request for some tools. Some corded and some cordless. Lets see where this goes.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

With some movement with tool requests I thought it might be a good time to request as tool. Honestly I have no I idea what I would like to request. I thought I would like the 11264EVS Rotary Hammer. Now I am thinking I wouldn’t mind the GBH18V-26. Then I am thinking maybe I don’t need either one. As the Reward List drying up with tools. It is really hard to pick something. I wasn’t planning requesting a tool until I hit Ham. Now I have hit Ham. I have hit a road block picking a tool.

The 11264EVS is a SDS max rotary hammer, the GBH18V-26 uses the SDS plus connection, they are totally different as far as what fits on there. If you have already invested into SDS max bits you don’t want to start a less powerful SDS plus hammer now and buy new bits, on the other hand if you have SDS plus bits and want a SDS max hammer you could get an adapter for it but I find using SDS+ bits with a SDS max hammer through an adapter not efficient because you are using a heavier hammer on smaller bits.

I redeemed for a RH228VC (corded, 1-1/8″, SDS plus) six months ago and was told last week it’s been discontinued, so may be you don’t have to decide because you may be limited in your choices anyways.

I realize they are different. I don’t have any bits yet.

if you do not have any bits you can start with either system.

However, the SDS+ is a lighter weight drill and the bits are generally cheaper. The SDS max is a heavier drill and the bits are more expensive, not only that, I have never seen SDS max bits go on sale or clearance, while the SDS+ bits do go on sale from time to time on various retailers. I redeemed for the most powereful 1-1/8″ SDS+ drill last year, but that has been discontinued.

I decided to roll the dice today send a request for some tools. Some corded and some cordless. Lets see where this goes.

Okay so what did you request , fingers crossed for your redemptions

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Fingers crossed 🤞. I requested Colt, cord rotary hammer, FL 12 LED light, Flex Click, T&G router bit.

We will see what happens!🤷
    A mix of corded & cordless tools.

Greg

Fingers crossed 🤞. I requested Colt, cord rotary hammer, FL 12 LED light, Flex Click, T&G router bit.

Nice , what rotary hammer , eventually I’d like to get the flexi click

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Nice , what rotary hammer , eventually I’d like to get the flexi click

I am going to get to excited about this request. As I don’t what is available. I went with the GBH2-26 1 inch SDS-Plus Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer. I should be available as it is cord and the tool came when I clicked the clicked the link.
    I tried both vacs no tool came when I clicked the link. So I didn’t want waste time requesting these.
    I too have want a Flexclick for sometime.
    I pick tools I will use.

Greg

Well after getting the vacuum from BTP
    I am thinking about going for either the router table , or the 1/2 sheet sander 🤷‍♂️

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I think I will go with mostly consumables.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think I will go with mostly consumables.

After looking over the list as well I think consumables for me too.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I am thinking about going for either the router table , or the 1/2 sheet sander 🤷‍♂️

Not sure if the 1/2 sheet sanders are available Brian. I had points deducted for one but it didn’t show up Friday with my box. Will find out more soon, I hope.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Not sure if the 1/2 sheet sanders are available Brian. I had points deducted for one but it didn’t show up Friday with my box. Will find out more soon, I hope.

😯😯🤞
    Hopefully it still is , I’ve heard good things about it
    I hope you still are able to get it Ron
    Please let us know

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

😯😯🤞

Please let us know

It is a great sander Brian. I already have one. Wanted to give my brother in law this one to use in his cabinet shop.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

It is a very nice sander. Definitely a 2 hand sander. Perfect for large surfaces.

It is a very nice sander. Definitely a 2 hand sander. Perfect for large surfaces.

Thanks for the info Lon , that is definitely something I could use 👍

😯😯🤞

Please let us know

It is a great sander Brian. I already have one. Wanted to give my brother in law this one to use in his cabinet shop.

Wow that’s awesome of you Ron , I hope it works out for you and your brother in law 🤞🍻

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I’m thinking maybe some batteries. I got a few bare tools so they would be handy. A couple of 18V 4ah, couple of 2ah, and maybe a couple of 12V 2ah. Just the regular ones, I have chargers for those but not the new one for the Core battery.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I’m thinking maybe some batteries. I got a few bare tools so they would be handy. A couple of 18V 4ah, couple of 2ah, and maybe a couple of 12V 2ah. Just the regular ones, I have chargers for those but not the new one for the Core battery.

Batteries are always great , especially if you have the radio and a few flashlights 👍

I think I’m going to try for the sander 🤷‍♂️

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.632 seconds