dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 19

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

If you don’t have a router table. It sure would be a good idea getting one.

I keep telling myself I ought to build one. But that doesn’t get it done. Sometimes you just have to knuckle under to your time/ambition constraints.

Yes I know the feeling. That is why I bought a table top one several years ago. Still wish one. That way I would have storage for bits & tools.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just sent in for it.

That is a very good Router Table, I got one off the list last year. It is the standard to which all other portable router tables are compared too.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The RA1181 is on the prize list

That’s the one!

I just sent in for it.

Congratulations Jim , looking forward to seeing and hearing back from you about this table ,
    I know we will be seeing videos on it also 👌👊

Clev08
    Pro

I’m assuming the track saw won’t be making an appearance on the list, I’m getting close to the green cross line laser so I’ll probably redeem for that. I just hope it’s not back ordered…

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I’m assuming the track saw won’t be making an appearance on the list, I’m getting close to the green cross line laser so I’ll probably redeem for that. I just hope it’s not back ordered…

The issue is if it’s on back ordered you may not know about it. Sometimes they will inform you sometimes they won’t and just leave you hanging. I have a redemption submitted in September 2020, points deducted in November 2020 and still nothing. Email inquiries were not answered.

Sent in for the dust extractor , hopefully it’s in stock , if it is I might try to go for the 1/2 sheet sander 🤷‍♂️ or perhaps the router table.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

if it is I might try to go for the 1/2 sheet sander or perhaps the router table.

Did you put in for the 1/2 sheet sander or the router table? I know you have mention wanting these before.

Have you heard back about the dust extractor?

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

No word back or points deducted from my requests on the 3rd and 5th of Jan. It’s understandable, probably short staffed and busy right now. New products being rolled out and such as shown in other threads.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Sent in for the dust extractor , hopefully it’s in stock , if it is I might try to go for the 1/2 sheet sander 🤷‍♂️ or perhaps the router table.

You cant go wrong with any of your choices Brian. Will say I use the 1/2 sheet sander way more than the router table.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

if it is I might try to go for the 1/2 sheet sander or perhaps the router table.

Did you put in for the 1/2 sheet sander or the router table? I know you have mention wanting these before.

No I haven’t heard back yet ,

You cant go wrong with any of your choices Brian. Will say I use the 1/2 sheet sander way more than the router table.

Yeah definitely right , I’m still waiting on news on the dust extractor ,
    If it’s not available I’ll definitely like the sander

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

No I haven’t heard back yet ,

That’s too bad.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

No word back or points deducted from my requests on the 3rd and 5th of Jan. It’s understandable, probably short staffed and busy right now. New products being rolled out and such as shown in other threads.

That’s too bad. I guess no one really never knows what the issue really is.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Old Thread Warning

With some movement with tool requests I thought it might be a good time to request as tool. Honestly I have no I idea what I would like to request. I thought I would like the 11264EVS Rotary Hammer. Now I am thinking I wouldn’t mind the GBH18V-26. Then I am thinking maybe I don’t need either one. As the Reward List drying up with tools. It is really hard to pick something. I wasn’t planning requesting a tool until I hit Ham. Now I have hit Ham. I have hit a road block picking a tool.

Greg

Old Thread Warning

With some movement with tool requests I thought it might be a good time to request as tool. Honestly I have no I idea what I would like to request. I thought I would like the 11264EVS Rotary Hammer. Now I am thinking I wouldn’t mind the GBH18V-26. Then I am thinking maybe I don’t need either one. As the Reward List drying up with tools. It is really hard to pick something. I wasn’t planning requesting a tool until I hit Ham. Now I have hit Ham. I have hit a road block picking a tool.

Those Bosch dust extractor are also really nice , you might want to consider one of those , you probably would use it more than the rotary hammer drills

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The 11264EVS is a SDS max rotary hammer, the GBH18V-26 uses the SDS plus connection, they are totally different as far as what fits on there. If you have already invested into SDS max bits you don’t want to start a less powerful SDS plus hammer now and buy new bits, on the other hand if you have SDS plus bits and want a SDS max hammer you could get an adapter for it but I find using SDS+ bits with a SDS max hammer through an adapter not efficient because you are using a heavier hammer on smaller bits.

I redeemed for a RH228VC (corded, 1-1/8″, SDS plus) six months ago and was told last week it’s been discontinued, so may be you don’t have to decide because you may be limited in your choices anyways.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Old Thread Warning

Those Bosch dust extractor are also really nice , you might want to consider one of those , you probably would use it more than the rotary hammer drills

I have heard they are very nice and I have want one too. Your I might use one more then rotary hammer. But in the future I work to that I could use a rotary hammer.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The 11264EVS is a SDS max rotary hammer, the GBH18V-26 uses the SDS plus connection, they are totally different as far as what fits on there. If you have already invested into SDS max bits you don’t want to start a less powerful SDS plus hammer now and buy new bits, on the other hand if you have SDS plus bits and want a SDS max hammer you could get an adapter for it but I find using SDS+ bits with a SDS max hammer through an adapter not efficient because you are using a heavier hammer on smaller bits.

I redeemed for a RH228VC (corded, 1-1/8″, SDS plus) six months ago and was told last week it’s been discontinued, so may be you don’t have to decide because you may be limited in your choices anyways.

I realize they are different. I don’t have any bits yet.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Those Bosch dust extractor are also really nice

I am not sure there available as the links don’t work. Have to wait and see if you get your vac.

Greg

Old Thread Warning

I have heard they are very nice and I have want one too. Your I might use one more then rotary hammer. But in the future I work to that I could use a rotary hammer.

I know what you mean , I am fortunate to have both , I also bought the smaller bulldog for a really good price , they both are very nice and practical , I have to say though , the dust extractor is extremely nice , but when I used both rotatory hammer drills for the bathroom remodel , they were also really good ,

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.810 seconds