dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 19

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 481 total)
  • Author

I assumed if points are deducted then it means it’s coming just a matter of time.

Usually when the points have been remove. Your tools will be on there way soon.

Yeah that’s usually what has happened in my experience

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I assumed if points are deducted then it means it’s coming just a matter of time.

Well my request in early September was deducted points in early November and I am still hoping will be here by Valentine’s day LOL.

Well my request in early September was deducted points in early November and I am still hoping will be here by Valentine’s day LOL.

🥺😲 Oh well sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will receive it before.

Looks like might be just going for Ham.

I have few tools I wouldn’t mine getting off the list. I am also still thinking about getting the Flex Click. I am in no hurry in making a decision.

Ham is definitely nice , gives you a good feeling about getting plenty of tools or accessories , unless you want a higher point tool ,
    We are very fortunate to be able to cash in like this , I’ve learned from some of the senior people , sometimes better going big , just because I probably won’t buy lots of the higher points items , that being said , I am getting closer to my goal unless I change my mind 🤷‍♂️

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well you’re better off than me I am still waiting for my points to be deducted. It just takes time I guess.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have few tools I wouldn’t mine getting off the list. I am also still thinking about getting the Flex Click. I am in no hurry in making a decision.

Ham is definitely nice , gives you a good feeling about getting plenty of tools or accessories , unless you want a higher point tool ,

We are very fortunate to be able to cash in like this , I’ve learned from some of the senior people , sometimes better going big , just because I probably won’t buy lots of the higher points items , that being said , I am getting closer to my goal unless I change my mind 🤷‍♂️

I have never reached Ham before. I know there use be alot talk on here about members reaching ham. You really don’t hear that any more.

What is your goal?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I think I would be sending them a email to find out what happen. I wouldn’t wait til Valentines Day if I was you.

A few years ago I had couple issues with 2 requested. They both took longer as the tool was on back order.

Greg

I have never reached Ham before. I know there use be alot talk on here about members reaching ham. You really don’t hear that any more.

What is your goal?

True , use see it more often , I think I’ve hit it two or three times already , it’s a good feeling , because you can either go big , or lots of smaller items.
    Well I was kinda thinking about another dust extractor , they are a sweet machine ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

What is your goal?

True , use see it more often , I think I’ve hit it two or three times already , it’s a good feeling , because you can either go big , or lots of smaller items.

Well I was kinda thinking about another dust extractor , they are a sweet machine ,

I have thought about a dust extractor too and I have thought about Rotary hammer. But I won’t one for awhile as my plans have changed for this year.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I have never reached Ham before.

678,887. That’s after the 12V drill/driver kit and the OMT blades. They haven’t deducted for the recip and laser level yet. Seriously thinking I need a router table.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I think I would be sending them a email to find out what happen. I wouldn’t wait til Valentines Day if I was you.

I did. I sent a reminder email I think in October, and by November the points were deducted. In my October email, I also listed another redemption request, and the points for those were deducted at the same time. At the time it looked like a positive sign that both are on the way, just a matter of time. Now it’s been two months from point deduction, but may be it’s COVID slowing everything down.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

is there a special price for ham or double ham?

678,887. That’s after the 12V drill/driver kit and the OMT blades. They haven’t deducted for the recip and laser level yet. Seriously thinking I need a router table.

Like Austin Powers would say fook mei that’s ham and veggies lol

Nice amount Jim , psssst wanna loan me a few lol jk have fun chopping Jim 👊👌

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Oh wow you are over Ham!

If you don’t have a router table. It sure would be a good idea getting one.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

If you don’t have a router table. It sure would be a good idea getting one.

I keep telling myself I ought to build one. But that doesn’t get it done. Sometimes you just have to knuckle under to your time/ambition constraints.

I keep telling myself I ought to build one. But that doesn’t get it done. Sometimes you just have to knuckle under to your time/ambition constraints.

Bosch makes a couple of benchtop tables that are reasonably priced. The RA1181 is on the prize list.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

The RA1181 is on the prize list

That’s the one!

I just sent in for it.

Bosch makes a couple of benchtop tables that are reasonably priced. The RA1181 is on the prize list.

Sorry for butting in , that’s the one I like , I really don’t like the newer version as much , looks less solid , hopefully you get this one in the picture , and @RonW put his on nice mobile bases.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Sorry for butting in , that’s the one I like , I really don’t like the newer version as much , looks less solid , hopefully you get this one in the picture , and RonW put his on nice mobile bases.

Yes I have two of these tables set up on rolling bases. They work well.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Yes I have two of these tables set up on rolling bases. They work well.

OK, now I have to buy some casters because I am stealing that idea.

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.531 seconds