dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 19

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@doobie @boschmanbrian I also just don’t know if there’s anything I do that REQUIRES a dust extractor…

I don’t do very much concrete drilling and when I do I either use the onboard extractor on the tool or my canister vac because I’m not doing a ton all at the same time. So is it worth it to haul that big extractor out to a site? I mean, I love the idea of a really nice extractor, but I’m not sure if I would bring it with me unless it does something much better than what I’m already able to achieve. Any thoughts?

Charlie

Instagram

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I am considering getting the corded Starlock OMT GOP40-30B.

This is the link to the item on Boschtools.com:

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/corded-oscillating-multi-tools-gop40-30b-144955-p/

As you can see the tool comes with a soft case.

However I noticed another variant of this tool which is GOP40-30C the model number ends with a C instead of a B. In that “C” model is comes with a hard case.

The image for the kit with the hard case is attached at the bottom of the post.

If I redeem the tool with the soft case, I wonder if there is a source where I can purchase the hard case by itself? Anyone knows?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

If I redeem the tool with the soft case, I wonder if there is a source where I can purchase the hard case by itself? Anyone knows?

Check Bosch parts sometimes they list the case as a replaceable part.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@Miamicuse
    You can always try emailing them to ask if it’s possible to get it with the hard case , or like Bill mentioned you might be able to buy it , maybe even Craigslist or Kijiji might have them cheap

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

@doobie @boschmanbrian I also just don’t know if there’s anything I do that REQUIRES a dust extractor…

I don’t do very much concrete drilling and when I do I either use the onboard extractor on the tool or my canister vac because I’m not doing a ton all at the same time. So is it worth it to haul that big extractor out to a site? I mean, I love the idea of a really nice extractor, but I’m not sure if I would bring it with me unless it does something much better than what I’m already able to achieve. Any thoughts?

Since I bought the cordless dust extractor We have hardly taken the big corded Bosch or the Festool Mini out of the shop. the cordless works so well and is so compact, It really serves a significant portion of our needs. For the price, it can’t be beat.

Doobie

I had points knocked off today for a request I sent a few days before Christmas. I sent a nudge mid Jan, but was kinda forgetting about it otherwise. No email confirmation yet though. Gotta be patient a bit longer.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I had points knocked off today for a request I sent a few days before Christmas. I sent a nudge mid Jan, but was kinda forgetting about it otherwise. No email confirmation yet though. Gotta be patient a bit longer.

Nice to see someone get at least a little hope for a box coming. Been sometime now.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Gotta be patient a bit longer.

Looks that way but at least progress is being made.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats , what did you order if I may ask

I’m still not sure what to save up for , I could use a rotary hammer , not sure of the size yet
    Also wouldn’t mind getting the half sheet sander

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Also wouldn’t mind getting the half sheet sander

I like my half sheet sander.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Just some accessories for the most part.

Must be a lot of accessories for the amount of 🐷 ies lol
    I just tried to quote the post , didn’t work

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

@Miamicuse
    You can always try emailing them to ask if it’s possible to get it with the hard case , or like Bill mentioned you might be able to buy it , maybe even Craigslist or Kijiji might have them cheap

I did, but they don’t reply to emails LOL.

KenW
    Pro

After receiving my new jigsaw I’m going to have to save up for a L-Boxx-2. I found an insert on Amazon for it, too.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That’s great to hear! Shouldn’t be long now before a box arrives.

I thought about getting 12V jigsaw or 12V recip saw.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Just some accessories for the most part.

Must be a lot of accessories for the amount of 🐷 ies lol

I just tried to quote the post , didn’t work

I’m actually not sure what they are sending me. Originally I had asked for a bunch of accessories but my follow-up email I said if it’s too much of a bother send me something else instead. We’ll just have to wait and see.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I put in a request last week for the 12V jiggy and the 12V recip saw. We will see what happens.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Well, this is interesting.

I sent an email to “points@bethepro.com” today and it bounced back with a message:

Your message wasn’t delivered to because the address “points@bethepro.com” couldn’t be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Not sure what that means, may be the address has been deactivated or some sort of a bug?

Anyone else having the same issue?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well, this is interesting.

I sent an email to “points@bethepro.com” today and it bounced back with a message:

It sure it but it might just be a bug with so much shut down.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Not sure what that means, may be the address has been deactivated or some sort of a bug?

Might be considered “non-essential” so it’s deactivated until….????

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.691 seconds