dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 19

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 381 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Seems like a lot of unfulfilled redemptions per this thread. Some weeks. or months old pending.

I’ve just done an internal inquiry with Bosch asking them what is maybe the problem.

Will keep you guys posted and maybe come back with requests for details from those affected to initiate further from my end.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks Doobie.
    I don’t understand why we cant get a simple response to a request. Doesn’t take that long to wright an email stating they received a request.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Seems like a lot of unfulfilled redemptions per this thread. Some weeks. or months old pending.

I’ve just done an internal inquiry with Bosch asking them what is maybe the problem.

Will keep you guys posted and maybe come back with requests for details from those affected to initiate further from my end.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the assistance Doobie. Besides redemptions they should update the landing page.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Thanks Doobie.
    I don’t understand why we cant get a simple response to a request. Doesn’t take that long to wright an email stating they received a request.

I am just guessing but perhaps the person reading the redemption emails does not know about availability, he/she probably forward that email to someone else to approve, since it’s free, may be it will be charged in the book as marketing expenses, then the request once approved then forwarded to some other department to check stock and it’s a daisy chain if the ball is dropped anywhere along that chain the entire chain is forgotten. Something like that plus this forum is not really on Bosch’s radar in terms of marketing like Pro Insiders.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lots of reasons why they do not take the time to answer, but all in all i have been happy with the system with a 99% success rate. I believe only one or two orders over the years have been canceled. In my case the stuff shows up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thanks Doobie.

I am just guessing but perhaps the person reading the redemption emails does not know about availability, he/she probably forward that email to someone else to approve, since it’s free, may be it will be charged in the book as marketing expenses, then the request once approved then forwarded to some other department to check stock and it’s a daisy chain if the ball is dropped anywhere along that chain the entire chain is forgotten. Something like that plus this forum is not really on Bosch’s radar in terms of marketing like Pro Insiders.

You could be right. I still feel a response of some type should be sent in reply.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

You could be right. I still feel a response of some type should be sent in reply.

Yes that would be nice. But we have been through this discussion multiple times so I think it’s unlikely to change. Compound that with the list being so out of date more and more items on them will be discontinued, so more and more requests cannot be fulfilled. I too send an inquiry in August asking if the GTS1031 table saw and stand are available, no response. Then early September I sent in a request for the RH228VC SDS rotary hammer so far no news either. I have since decided to buy a portable saw instead and wait a little longer for the SDS hammer.

My last redemption was in 2019 I sent in a request for the compact saw GSA18V-083B, and it was over two months with no news. I finally gave up and bought a Milwaukee Hackzall instead, and sent in an email to let them know to cancel the request, but I got the saw another month later. So the Bosch saw has been sitting unused all this time LOL.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks Doobie.

I too feel a reply should be sent after they receive a request or when item has been shipped.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

REDEMPTIONS UPDATE from BOSCH

In regards to redemption requests made over the last few months that are unfulfilled but for which you have had your points removed, I just received this email reply to share with you all.

We are experiencing 9-12 week shipping times for products due to COVID-19. If there was a redemption made this past summer, it is likely still en route. If the points have been deducted, the order has been placed. I will follow-up to ensure all orders have been made.

Wohoooo so I guess I can keep saving up for my next redemption ,
    Not sure if I should get another vac , or something else like a few cordless tools ie the omt and maybe the right angle drill ,
    Or perhaps the router table and a new router , I also would like the other miter saw stand , I think it’s the GTA3800 or something like that.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wohoooo so I guess I can keep saving up for my next redemption ,

I’ve had great luck with redemptions, yest they are taking longer, bu the stuff shows up. Keep posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

In regards to redemption requests made over the last few months that are unfulfilled but for which you have had your points removed, I just received this email reply to share with you all.

Thanks Doobie for your efforts. Any word on requests made but no points deducted yet?

Doobie

Thanks Doobie for your efforts. Any word on requests made but no points deducted yet?

I’m assuming that is being checked also. How long ago was yours requested?

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I made a request on 8/1

I also made my request on 8/1. Second email on 9/3.

Doobie

I made a request on 8/1

I also made my request on 8/1. Second email on 9/3.

See my reply in this thread guys….

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-20-i-got-a-box/page/57/#post-752508

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Spending points. I couldn’t find the other thread. Probably my weariness..lol.

Some OMT blades
    12V drill and driver kit
    18V recip saw
    green beam laser

So, let’s see how long it takes to come in (if at all…lol), or how long it takes points to come off. Hey, I got time, it’s almost free stuff. Yeah, my time isn’t free, but the forum is great and I enjoy being part of it with a bunch of friends I have never met….yet…lol

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

Some OMT blades

12V drill and driver kit

18V recip saw

green beam laser

So, let’s see how long it takes to come in (if at all…lol), or how long it takes points to come off. Hey, I got time, it’s almost free stuff. Yeah, my time isn’t free, but the forum is great and I enjoy being part of it with a bunch of friends I have never met….yet…lol

Do you need anything in there in a hurry Jim?

Some OMT blades

12V drill and driver kit

18V recip saw

green beam laser

Sounds like a decent list Jim , congratulations , and hopefully it doesn’t take too long ,
    What is the 12 volt kit, I assume it’s the one obviously on the list ,
    I was thinking about eventually upgrading my older PS30 And PS40 🤷‍♂️ or either just buying it from A , some decent pricing

Doobie

I’m close to having enough points for another 14 gallon Bosch vac. Would be giving it away to one of my pro buddies who help me out when needed.

I’d rather spend the points on something else on the prize list for myself maybe should we finally get what was supposed to be some updated content for the prize list I was told was potentially in the works this past summer, but obviously as with everything Bosch NA related, it’s not forth coming yet nor do I know when that may happen. Sigh!

I’m close to having enough points for another 14 gallon Bosch vac. Would be giving it away to one of my pro buddies who help me out when needed.

I’d rather spend the points on something else on the prize list for myself maybe should we finally get what was supposed to be some updated content for the prize list I was told was potentially in the works this past summer, but obviously as with everything Bosch NA related, it’s not forth coming yet nor do I know when that may happen. Sigh!

😲🤞 That would be nice to see some new items added to the list
    I’m also thinking about another vac , it’s a really nice vac to use ,

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 381 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.655 seconds