dcsimg

What Are You Saving Up For? Version 18

This topic contains 289 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Miamicuse 4 hours, 31 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 290 total)
  • Author

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

How long does it take to fully charge a core 6.3 battery?

I think the fast charger it only takes a hour. It’s supposed to be 45 minutes to get to 80%, but I’ve never sat around to test it. And especially not with the regular charger. I usually just pop mine on at night and grab it in the morning.

I have used mine a few times , I know that it’s approximately between 48 to 57 ish the times I charged it, and like most of the batteries I have , I always wait till they stop working, or down to one bar

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I don’t know I have charged my one battery so far. I never took the time to charge it.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I think the fast charger it only takes a hour. It’s supposed to be 45 minutes to get to 80%, but I’ve never sat around to test it. And especially not with the regular charger. I usually just pop mine on at night and grab it in the morning.

I have used mine a few times , I know that it’s approximately between 48 to 57 ish the times I charged it, and like most of the batteries I have , I always wait till they stop working, or down to one bar

I don’t know I have charged my one battery so far. I never took the time to charge it.

Ya’ all just need more batteries on hand. 😉

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Actually I have plenty of the 4.0 ah batteries, but only one Core
    So maybe I should save for that 🤔

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So maybe I should save for that

That would be a good idea. You can always use another CORE.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’ll agree with that – I could use a few more batteries for sure!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I’ll agree with that – I could use a few more batteries for sure!

Extra are always nice. Something I don’t have enough.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m saving for CORE batteries as well, can always use more.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I’ve got the Flexiclick still in my sights. Will try sending in a request this morning.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

So maybe I should save for that 🤔

Lots of slims and 4.0s, but now I have 3 Cores also. I can’t say I need any more batteries at point.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lots of slims and 4.0s, but now I have 3 Cores also. I can’t say I need any more batteries at point.

COREs come in handy, I can use a few more so will save up for them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I’m saving for CORE batteries as well, can always use more.

It is always nice to have more battery power. Core batteries have lots of that.

I’ve got the Flexiclick still in my sights. Will try sending in a request this morning.

Good choice Ron! Good Luck with your request! I want a FlexClick. But I think I will hold off for a bit. Once I get my other requests I put in for the CCS180-B14 18V Cir saw kit with Core Battery.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I charged a Core 6.3 battery from dead. It took 44 mintues.

Greg

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Not me.

Don’t know what I want right now. Nothing really.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

😉

🤔

🤔

I’d like to get a 12volt 4.0ah or 2 for the radio.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

😉

🤔

🤔

I’d like to get a 12volt 4.0ah or 2 for the radio.

I’d say just give them to you, especially after those emojis

Seriously I would like to have a 4 ah battery for my 12 volt tools

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Seriously I would like to have a 4 ah battery for my 12 volt tools

I never got into the big batteries for my 12V tools. Prefer the tools small and light.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Not me.

Really! Using 2 Blowers at once. Would require some battery power. I went threw a Core 1 fully charged battery & one 1/2 charged battery doing my leaves and I need another battery to get the job done. I didn’t have a battery charged as I didn’t put one on charge.

Greg

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Not me.

Really! Using 2 Blowers at once. Would require some battery power. I went threw a Core 1 fully charged battery & one 1/2 charged battery doing my leaves and I need another battery to get the job done. I didn’t have a battery charged as I didn’t put one on charge.

They last around 15 mins running at the highest speed setting. I only used my two Bosch blowers for smallish leaf blowing tasks. For bigger jobs, it’s still gotta be my gas Stihl blower.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

They last around 15 mins running at the highest speed setting. I only used my two Bosch blowers for smallish leaf blowing tasks. For bigger jobs, it’s still gotta be my gas Stihl blower.

I see. Do you use Core Batteries in the blower? My girls were using my blower alot yesterday. So I had no idea how long a battery lasted.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 290 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.819 seconds