dcsimg

What are you Saving up For? Version 16

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I like to see some real world test with the 6.3ah battery before I redeem for a kit with them.

Doobie

I like to see some real world test with the 6.3ah battery before I redeem for a kit with then.

That’s why I’ve been asking. No point in getting them if there’s no significant benefit. As a DIYer, I can handle things being not as fast. It’s more the force aspect that some tools may offer me that I would covet.

Alex mentioned his grinder doesn’t bog down as easily. That’s kinda the feedback I’m lookin for. Could anybody comment on how the circ saw performs better with the Core? What about the new 125mm stroke recip?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@doobie
    here a video I recorded a while ago. I believe I also posted it here somewhere.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

doobie
    here a video I recorded a while ago. I believe I also posted it here somewhere

Alex…and I say this in all politeness….that doesn’t really show me nothin insofar as how it performs with a Core versus any other non-Core Bosch battery. Was there a before with Core and the other segment without I missed in that clip?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m sure it’s been asked somewhere before, but can somebody tell me whether you can, or even should for that matter, charge a Core battery on ANY of the 18V Bosch chargers, or do you have to use the chargers that come with a Core battery?

What charger comes with the CORE battery kits? Is it the same as the 18V Fast Charger?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

doobie
    here a video I recorded a while ago. I believe I also posted it here somewhere

Alex…and I say this in all politeness….that doesn’t really show me nothin insofar as how it performs with a Core versus any other non-Core Bosch battery. Was there a before with Core and the other segment without I missed in that clip?

That’s no comparison video. Just a quick clip grinder with the CORE. I take no other batteries with me to the job than a CORE. I have more CORE’s than 4.0 and 6.0ah batteries together.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’m sure it’s been asked somewhere before, but can somebody tell me whether you can, or even should for that matter, charge a Core battery on ANY of the 18V Bosch chargers, or do you have to use the chargers that come with a Core battery?

What charger comes with the CORE battery kits? Is it the same as the 18V Fast Charger?

Bosch BC1880

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Creepin up on the 200K mark. Now I’m startin to maybe change directions with what I may get next.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I am not sure what I want next. I still haven’t checked out the Rewards page.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Creepin up on the 200K mark. Now I’m startin to maybe change directions with what I may get next.

Nice! Just passed that mark myself, with what I had been sitting on. Not sure if I’m going to cash now, or ride a bit.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Has anyone redeemed Boschs cutting wheels so far?
    I used a few in the past when they came with the grinder and I do like them.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m hoping by the end of January to have enough for the new recip saw. Looking forward to that. WOC is soon so we should have word on the new Bosch stuff for 2018.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I’m hoping by the end of January to have enough for the new recip saw. Looking forward to that. WOC is soon so we should have word on the new Bosch stuff for 2018.

I’m looking forward to seeing what is new for 2018, too. I hope some of it makes it to the list.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

@theamcguy right on Bill, I’m definitely looking forward to seeing what is new from the world of concrete,
    That’s where I saw that HDH183 introduced, and saved for it off the list, great drill,

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I’m hoping by the end of January to have enough for the new recip saw.

That’s been a long haul. Looking forward to your thoughts on the saw and the core battery.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Good reason to maybe wait. Wasn’t thinking about waiting til WOC went by, but maybe I will now.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I only use the new Metal Max wheels now.. Very sharp and clean cuts. Oh and they don’t break in the tool box.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I only use the new Metal Max wheels now.. Very sharp and clean cuts. Oh and they don’t break in the tool box.

I have seen some similar wheels at HomeDepot, just from Diablo with diamonds.
    Will purchase some for the next job

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

JerrySats
    Pro
    Garnet Valley, PENNSYLVANIA

I dont have that many points , however I’m working on getting the laser tape measure .

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’m looking forward to seeing what is new for 2018, too. I hope some of it makes it to the list.

You got me thinking. Maybe I should wait too. I am not in a hurry for anything.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you Saving up For? Version 16’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.288 seconds