dcsimg

What are you Saving up For? Version 16

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Someone said they are saving up for Lboxes, I’ve been seeing on Instagram there is a new improved version coming soon, think I’ll hold out for them.

yeah all four lboxx’s got a new design. should become available in March.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks. Didn’t realize they’d be here that soon.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Thinking that I will sit back and wait for the new additions to arrive.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Good plan Peter, I’m really hoping for those two new cordless vacuums to hit the list,
    Looking forward for seeing and playing with my new cordless grinder and core battery

Doobie

That’s what I’m ‘trying’ to do. It’s been so long since I’ve redeemed for something I can’t recall what I got last time. That recip kit is yellin at me and I’m not sure how long I can hold out!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

All this talk about L-Boxxes.I was thinking about some to put my tools in when I get some.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

All this talk about L-Boxxes.I was thinking about some to put my tools in when I get some.

Will wifey not let you ‘get some’ Greg? Lol! 😂

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Someone said they are saving up for Lboxes, I’ve been seeing on Instagram there is a new improved version coming soon, think I’ll hold out for them.

yeah all four lboxx’s got a new design. should become available in March.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks. Didn’t realize they’d be here that soon.

Only if they are on time haha and we all know that happens rarely

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yep you need to join the L-Boxx club. I am sure once the new models come out the old ones will be on sale.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s what I’m ‘trying’ to do. It’s been so long since I’ve redeemed for something I can’t recall what I got last time. That recip kit is yellin at me and I’m not sure how long I can hold out!

Recip!!!! Recip!!!! Lol
    Hey Kevin, affordable receiving my grinder with the core, I gotta say, those core battery packs look very impressive so far,
    I think you gotta try them out lol.

I think I’m looking at some kinda tools with the core again,

Bon here we go again, darn fingers aren’t working properly again lol

Not affordable lol after receiving lol

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well I caved in and sent in a request for some router bits (RBS003) and a 1619EVS router to put in my table.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Recip!!!! Recip!!!! Lol
    Hey Kevin, affordable receiving my grinder with the core, I gotta say, those core battery packs look very impressive so far,

I’m so close at times to order the recip kit, especially to also get into the whole Core battery thing. But I’m gonna hold off…..provided I don’t slip and send in the request some late evening after I’ve maybe chugged back a few too many beers….lol!

BTW….Congratz on your new grinder Brian!

Recip!!!! Recip!!!! Lol

I’m so close at times to order the recip kit, especially to also get into the whole Core battery thing. But I’m gonna hold off…..provided I don’t slip and send in the request some late evening after I’ve maybe chugged back a few too many beers….lol!

Thanks Kevin, if you order it, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed, the saw looks amazing, and the core battery packs, I think I’m definitely going to like those.

Doobie

Recip!!!! Recip!!!! Lol

Thanks Kevin, if you order it, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed, the saw looks amazing, and the core battery packs, I think I’m definitely going to like those.

Does the grinder come with two Core batteries? The recip kit only comes with only one if I’m not mistaken.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I got to play with my new CCS180 with the Core battery today; absolutely amazing power! The 8/4 walnut I bought was too long for the back of the SUV so I cut it at the mill. Seriously, it went through it like it was a 1x. You gotta experience the power to appreciate it! Have a beer; take the plunge.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Recip!!!! Recip!!!! Lol

Does the grinder come with two Core batteries? The recip kit only comes with only one if I’m not mistaken.

That would have been nice, but unfortunately it only comes with one , just like the recip, and I believe like the circular saw Peter @smallerstick ordered.

I know I’m definitely going to be redeeming for other tools with the core packs.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yup I order some carving tools on the weekend. She was all for it. She never says no when comes to tools. Mainly because her & girls get the stuff I make.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Yup I order some carving tools on the weekend. She was all for it. She never says no when comes to tools. Mainly because her & girls get the stuff I make.

well I just figured out what I’m getting next and its going to be th L-BOXX 3D

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s a good choice, that is a fine box right there.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s a good choice, that is a fine box right there.

Great choice, I’ve always wanted one of those also. Still on my wish list.

Doobie

I got to play with my new CCS180 with the Core battery today; absolutely amazing power! The 8/4 walnut I bought was too long for the back of the SUV so I cut it at the mill. Seriously, it went through it like it was a 1x. You gotta experience the power to appreciate it! Have a beer; take the plunge.

Comments like that are getting my finger much closer to pulling the trigger.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you Saving up For? Version 16’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.355 seconds