dcsimg

What are you Saving up For? Version 16

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Now you guys got me wondering what is coming too. I will be watching this close to see what happens.

Jim and company are probably smiling at all the speculation from folks. They have to follow policy but my guess is they know what’s coming down the pipe.

We’re just like a bunch of kids at Christmas.

I guess you could say that. LOL!!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

I’m getting a little antsy as my points rise, but something is telling me simply to wait and something will show up that I will really want. If the 20l portable cordless vac isn’t too loud, I think I would want that over everything else I’ve seen on the horizon coming.

Its really starting to look like a nice unit.

There’s a smaller hand held cordless one too that may be coming as well. I do already have a Festool Sys-Vac, which I like way more than I originally thought I would when I got it last summer, so if both came around at the same time, I’d probably opt for the smaller one first. The 20l model would be nice also as it can do wet whereas my Sys-Vac cannot.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’m getting a little antsy as my points rise, but something is telling me simply to wait and something will show up that I will really want. If the 20l portable cordless vac isn’t too loud, I think I would want that over everything else I’ve seen on the horizon coming.

There’s a smaller hand held cordless one too that may be coming as well. I do already have a Festool Sys-Vac, which I like way more than I originally thought I would when I got it last summer, so if both came around at the same time, I’d probably opt for the smaller one first. The 20l model would be nice also as it can do wet whereas my Sys-Vac cannot.

The smaller version being the GAS 18V-10L?

Doobie

No, this hand held model for quicky small clean ups.

http://www.bosch-professional.com/kw/en/cordless-vacuum-cleaner-gas-18v-1-225590-06019c6200.html

http://www.bosch-professional.com/kw/en/cordless-vacuum-cleaner-gas-18v-1-225590-06019c6200.html

I definitely would like to pick up both have models, this one and the small canister one, would be so much more practical than trying to find plugs and breaking out extension cords.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well this post gives me enough points to get the GSA18V-125K14 18V Reciprocating Saw Kit.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Well this post gives me enough points to get the GSA18V-125K14 18V Reciprocating Saw Kit.

Congrats, Bill, are you going to pull the plug today?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Man that’s been a long haul for you. Going to be a nice redemption.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Congratulations Bill, that’s definitely some determination, looking forward to hearing what you think about that saw.

Doobie

I’m getting close too. Yet, I’m still not completely decided on actually going for it. I just don’t use a recip that often to justify that many points for one. I’ll likely hold off once I get there.

I’m saving up for the a new table saw. I want a true shop saw and not a jobsite saw like I am currently using. It’s a great saw but I want the cast iron top and better fence system that comes with a contractor or cabinet saw.

Hangman
    Pro

Have the GSA18V Recip Saw myself, was fortunate to get it as a Bosch Truck tool giveaway. It was a bonus when I bought my Ocilating Multi Tool, both are so handy. While I wanted a Recip Saw it’s only something need once or twice a year. Still it’s worth having if you got the points, would love the new Brushless Recip though I’d need a project that justifies the cost.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Oh that one does look quite handy.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m saving up for the a new table saw. I want a true shop saw and not a jobsite saw like I am currently using. It’s a great saw but I want the cast iron top and better fence system that comes with a contractor or cabinet saw.

What brand are you looking at getting??

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congratulations Bill, that’s definitely some determination, looking forward to hearing what you think about that saw.

Jim already replied yesterday and told me he was ordering the saw so it should be here soon. Fantastic service from the BTP crew.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Looking forward to hearing about your journey towards a new saw. Are you looking at classic made in NA models or new?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Still thinking another router table and router for the shop. I’ve held off waiting to see if anything new comes to the list after WOC.

Ron

Jim already replied yesterday and told me he was ordering the saw so it should be here soon. Fantastic service from the BTP crew.

Wow, that’s great, I have held off from ordering anything, just figured he was very busy with the WOC show, I’ll echo what you said Bill, great service here on BTP

@RonW
    nice, I thought you had one already, I’m thinking about that router table to, not that I’m doing much woodworking, but it would be definitely nice to have.

What router would you suggest putting inside of the table.

Doobie

I’ve held off waiting to see if anything new comes to the list after WOC.

That’s what I’m waiting on as well. Thing is, some of the tools I’m waiting on may not be released for a while still. Just because they may have been at WOC doesn’t mean they’re coming out any time soon necessarily. Fingers crossed!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

ronw nice, I thought you had one already, I’m thinking about that router table to, not that I’m doing much woodworking, but it would be definitely nice to have.

What router would you suggest putting inside of the table.

Yea I have the Bosch table from the list. I would like to have another for doing doors. One set up for each stile and rail’s.
    I like the 1617 EVS in the table I have. If using a lot of larger bits I think the 1619 EVS might be a little better with the extra HP.

Ron

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you Saving up For? Version 16’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.767 seconds