dcsimg

What are you Saving up For? Version 16

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author

Kevin, how do you like the 12 volt, I was thinking about getting that one for work at the shop.

It’s fine. No complaints. For a twelve volt tool it works great. I don’t use it often, but it has decent power. I have both the drill and the hex driver.

Thanks Kevin, it would be primarily for the shop, working on either controls or in the cockpit, not much room, especially for tapping / drilling or even driving, sometimes we have to get into the pedestals or mip in a 6 to 8 inches wide electronic tray, and about anywhere from either 8 to easily 10 inch depth, we usually use the air corner drill, very small, I’ll post a picture tomorrow, but instead of finding a airline and setting up, I thought this would be quicker and easier.

The Flexi with its RA head might be better. The 12V RA is a lot larger than it looks in photos.

Like I mentioned earlier, it’s more for going into instrument housing slots, or mip structures, so think of it like fitting into a shoe box but longer,not wider, personally I think the smaller angle drill would better fit the bill for us.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I can’t wait to see if new tools hit the list after the WOC show?? Not sure what I’m getting next but I’m half way there.

I’m waiting to see the new tools as well. Once I get the recip saw, I gues I will have to look at the new tools released this year.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I can’t wait to see if new tools hit the list after the WOC show?? Not sure what I’m getting next but I’m half way there.

I’m waiting to see the new tools as well. Once I get the recip saw, I gues I will have to look at the new tools released this year.

Still saving and waiting to see what is going to be added. Not sure yet whether it will be 12v or 18v.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’m just over 110K piggies. Is it safe to look at the list yet?

That all depends on if your prepared to go back down to 0 lol

Clev08
    Pro

I am looking into one of the jobsite table saws, does anyone know of a comparison review between the 4100 and the GTS1031 that I could read or watch? Their is a big piggy difference so i’m Leaning 4100

staker
    Pro

I bought a job site tablesaw last year at about 1500 lbs.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’m just over 110K piggies. Is it safe to look at the list yet?

That all depends on if your prepared to go back down to 0 lol

I guess that is one way of looking at it. LOL!!!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

I just looked at Alex/Madman’s IG page and saw a bunch of stuff that’s likely coming in this year sometime that I’d like way more than the compact recip kit I am near to having enough piggies for.

It’s making things tricky indeed with what I’m gonna do now. The recip is not a tool I desperately need by any means, just a nice upgrade from an old corded I have.

New cordless vacs, a 12V router, and the new paddle grinder are more of interest right now.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

New cordless vacs, a 12V router, and the new paddle grinder are more of interest right now.

No info yet posted here so we are left guessing. Sure wish the BTP crew would do do some posting here on the new stuff.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

No info yet posted here so we are left guessing. Sure wish the BTP crew would do do some posting here on the new stuff.

A press release or just a few words here would be nice to ease the suspense.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Doobie

We are so deprived. Woa is us!!!!

Yes most definitely. Would be nice to see what’s on the horizon, can’t take this waiting lol, I have been checking out on Instagram, and even trying to find something on youtube.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Now you guys got me wondering what is coming too. I will be watching this close to see what happens.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Now you guys got me wondering what is coming too. I will be watching this close to see what happens.

Jim and company are probably smiling at all the speculation from folks. They have to follow policy but my guess is they know what’s coming down the pipe.

Doobie

I’m getting a little antsy as my points rise, but something is telling me simply to wait and something will show up that I will really want. If the 20l portable cordless vac isn’t too loud, I think I would want that over everything else I’ve seen on the horizon coming.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Jim and company are probably smiling at all the speculation from folks. They have to follow policy but my guess is they know what’s coming down the pipe.

I’m sure they do and we’ll know a bit more after WOC.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

We’re just like a bunch of kids at Christmas.

We’re just like a bunch of kids at Christmas.

That’s a very good and valid point Lon,

Peter you hit the nail on the head with that comment.

@Doobie
    yeah most definitely would pick up that cordless vacuum.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’m getting a little antsy as my points rise, but something is telling me simply to wait and something will show up that I will really want. If the 20l portable cordless vac isn’t too loud, I think I would want that over everything else I’ve seen on the horizon coming.

Its really starting to look like a nice unit.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you Saving up For? Version 16’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.106 seconds