dcsimg

What are you Saving up For? Version 16

This topic contains 1,007 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  madman_us 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author

Here is a link to the old thread:

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-you-saving-up-for-v15/page/50/

Orange County, CA

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Have never had a laser tool before, so looking a picking up the GLL 30. Just basic needs on my part so that should work nicely.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Almost the new year and still saving for that new recip saw. After reading that last review I posted want it more than ever. I just keep plodding along.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Still looking to get something with a Core battery or 2. Not decided yet but I still have some saving to do.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it muffles the sound.

I was hoping to find a drill bit set in metric offering but no such luck. Every once and awhile I need a metric bit.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

I was hoping to find a drill bit set in metric offering but no such luck. Every once and awhile I need a metric bit.

Lee Valley offers metric brad point bits in many of the common hardware sizes.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I am still undecided. I need to find a something 18V line up that will be useful to me. I would like to get another FL12 and and 12V batteries.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Doing my best to not look at the list. I have a wish list but nothing I absoluetly need right now.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I keep waffling with what to get. My points are pilling up and now I might be aiming for something else rather than what I’ve been originally looking for. Funny how over time we can change our minds when we’re not totally sure what to get.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I keep waffling with what to get. My points are pilling up and now I might be aiming for something else rather than what I’ve been originally looking for. Funny how over time we can change our minds when we’re not totally sure what to get.

The last 2 times I change my mind at the last minute and picked something else. It is funny how this happens.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

right now in just doing boxes I got the L Boxx 3 now I think I’m going to get the 2 I’m really liking to boxs

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

No one interested in the new tool/core kits? A bunch have been added 😛
    Might be a long haul towards them because their points value is pretty high.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m still aiming at the new ergonomic recip with Core battery and charger. It’ll be a good long time before I get there, but I’m chipping away at it 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Definitely interested in those kits with the core battery packs,
    Just not sure what one I should pull the trigger on.

Lee Valley offers metric brad point bits in many of the common hardware sizes.

Thanks Peter, I found that Woodcraft has a couple of nice sets. However, you can’t redeem your points there. LOL

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

I have had the 18v circular saw on my radar for a while now. With the addition of the Core battery to the package it’s gone way up my list.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Definitely interested in those kits with the core battery packs,
    Just not sure what one I should pull the trigger on.

I should take a closer look some of these. Maybe later today I will check these out.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

No one interested in the new tool/core kits? A bunch have been added

Yes and no. I have more than I need of 18V batteries, and while having the more powerful Core batteries wpuld be nice, I don’t feel it’s a necessity for any tool.

Or are they?

Does using a Core versus a non-Core on certain tools make any of them that much significantly better to use? If yes, which tools? (Assume battery charge duration is of no consequence to me.)

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Does using a Core versus a non-Core on certain tools make any of them that much significantly better to use?

I don’t know and won’t know till I try the 6.0ah compared to the 6.3ah battery. If I can hang in there I’ll get a kit with some 6.3ah batteries in it.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Does using a Core versus a non-Core on certain tools make any of them that much significantly better to use?

I don’t know and won’t know till I try the 6.0ah compared to the 6.3ah battery. If I can hang in there I’ll get a kit with some 6.3ah batteries in it.

Nice, which kit you thinking of trying out?
    I’m thinking that rotary or the IDH182 and HDH183 kit, but then again, the grinder is pretty interesting to.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,008 total)

The topic ‘What are you Saving up For? Version 16’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 9.477 seconds