dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 14

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

love my ps42, and a lot of that is because of the belt clip, lol! I have the 41, and because they’re barrel grip style handles, you can’t just set them down on a small space,

Tip, the 12V BAT420 (4Ah) has a flat bottom that will allow the tool to stand up. It weighs a bit more than the 2Ah battery is a bit more bulky but it does allow the tool to stand up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well I sent in for the PB360
    Looking forward to pumping out some music from the power box.
    Now just keep looking at the list and thinking about something else.

Brian great! I want that radio so bad…exclusively because its bluetooth capability.
    I still think the D version is the best, cause it offers lots of connectivity options(my use and opinion)

Thanks, yeah I still might buy another one later on, and I too would like that D model, I think it comes with the remote control also ?

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Well I sent in for the PB360
    Looking forward to pumping out some music from the power box.
    Now just keep looking at the list and thinking about something else.

Brian great! I want that radio so bad…exclusively because its bluetooth capability.
    I still think the D version is the best, cause it offers lots of connectivity options(my use and opinion)

Thanks, yeah I still might buy another one later on, and I too would like that D model, I think it comes with the remote control also ?

Man, I would like to have one of those, too! Ahhh, so many choices!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

Think I might go for another pair of Blakläder shorts next. My only other pair is fitting a little too tight as I haven’t worked off my winter fat yet. Ugh!

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to get the same model as they don’t carry them in that larger size I would want them in. Gonna miss those extra pockets on the legs of my 1500 shorts.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

love my ps42, and a lot of that is because of the belt clip, lol! I have the 41, and because they’re barrel grip style handles, you can’t just set them down on a small space,

Tip, the 12V BAT420 (4Ah) has a flat bottom that will allow the tool to stand up. It weighs a bit more than the 2Ah battery is a bit more bulky but it does allow the tool to stand up.

The main reason also for that is they are front heavy because of the anvil in the impactor. I mostly lay mine down flat on the side.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

, I think it comes with the remote control also ?

The PB360C has BT connectivity and there is an app for your phone.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

, I think it comes with the remote control also ?

The PB360C has BT connectivity and there is an app for your phone.

Yes, that I knew, I was referring to the older model prior to the Bluetooth model, I think they have a remote control, well I think the D model has,
    Will have to look into that a little more.
    But I am definitely looking forward to receiving my Bluetooth model 🙂
    I don’t think I can get that app for my BlackBerry?
    But that’s not a big deal, just play from the radio station, or streaming from you tube from my phone?

Woho just ordered the blower
    thanks jim (happy dance) (happy dance) lol

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

okay i have been a way for a while, didn’t realize that was there, i need one. was just going to go pick one up

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’m going to be right on that! Stoked it’s on the list. Thanks for the heads up and enjoy your soon to be new tool!

A Working Pro since 2004

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

okay i have been a way for a while, didn’t realize that was there, i need one. was just going to go pick one up

This is a must have for the toolbox/shop!

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

This is a must have for the toolbox/shop!

after i saw you running yours at my old house, i knew i had to eventually get one. now with the new house and all the projects i have in mind, i will definitely need it. I nearly pulled the trigger this weekend at one of the big box stores. I haven’t seen the bosch one in store yet, so i was going either red or green.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

congrats brian. 55k is definitely a good value for the blower. looking forward to some pictures 😛

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Haha, nice! I know the feeling 🙂 I can’t wait to hear all about it.

Charlie

Instagram

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

I think I need a 12v impact driver…probably the ps42 is going to be the one.

That’s the best one! Personally, I love my ps42, and a lot of that is because of the belt clip, lol! I have the 41, and because they’re barrel grip style handles, you can’t just set them down on a small space, you have to be able to lay them down if you need both hands. So having the belt clip on the 42 makes all the difference. I don’t know how much the brushles motor affects the run time or torque – they seem pretty comparable that way, but for me, the clip does a lot.

Hey Charlie, about the hook I could not agree more. For instance I heard some complaints about that hook, but you know people nowadays…too much whining! I believe its going to be good for my use.
    By the way, its hard to find a 12v impact driver hoster, I’ve seen online some sick Bosch ones in Europe, however I’m about to leave it inside my workbelt.
    As far as I know, bit more runtime and power between PS41 and PS42. It will easily handle all my tasks, probably get a 2.5Ah and 4.0Ah..one for compactness and runtime.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

I’m trying to make a nice set of the L-BOXXs, I have the 3 now in trying to get the points foe a 2

I’m trying to make a nice set of the L-BOXXs, I have the 3 now in trying to get the points foe a 2

A good move IMHO. The l-boxes are great for organization.

Doobie

I just cancelled an order for the blower and the older style 18V recip as the retailer just kept screwing me around and 6 weeks of that was long enough. I’ll buy the blower still, but with a retailer I’ve dealt with before with whom I’ve not had problems with like the other one I was trying for the first time. And I will likely still order next another pair of Blakläder shorts off the list, but after that, it’s gonna be the new recip kit with Core battery. Dyin for that puppy to show its face on the prize list.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

It will easily handle all my tasks, probably get a 2.5Ah and 4.0Ah..one for compactness and runtime.

the new upcoming 3.0 might be a good choice as well. same size as the 2 and 2.5. you will get quite some good runtime out of it.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well looks like I saved up for the GBL18V-71N 18V Blower (Bare Tool). Just ordered it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 14’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.471 seconds