dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 14

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The funny thing about Bosch discontinuing the L-Boxx tool configuration with new tool purchases in NA is that if it wasn’t for acquiring some tools with L-Boxxes over the last few years, I likely never would have adopted L-Boxxes as a second box configuration to the Festool/Systainer/Tanos line I’ve been on now for close to ten years. I just recently bought four L-Boxxes to accomodate various tools that I felt were better suited to L-Boxxes over getting Systainers for them.

Exactly – especially since it hasn’t been highly promoted here. Just from the comments here, it seems it’s not a problem of demand, but marketing. I wish Bosch would put more focus on that here – Jim does a great job with what he’s got, but it seems like the greater Bosch corporation isn’t as interested in the NA market as other brands are, or just might not be as willing to invest as heavily into that idea. It’s a shame really.

Charlie

Instagram

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Just sent Jim an email for the PR20EVSPK Colt Router kit.

After debating it for what seems like forever I finally committed and pulled the trigger. Already have its first project planned.

What to save for next? Who knows. Maybe a bunch of Lboxxes to sort out my trailer some more.

After debating it for what seems like forever I finally committed and pulled the trigger. Already have its first project planned.

What to save for next? Who knows. Maybe a bunch of Lboxxes to sort out my trailer some more.

Congratulations Alex, looking forward to seeing and hearing what you think about it, also looking forward to seeing your first project with it also.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Nice! I have a Colt router and I love it. What project do you have planned for it?

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Congrats – that’s a good choice. You know, sometimes it takes longer to make a decision, but it’s a good mindset. It’s better than irrational decisions 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Nice, one of the ones I am interested in. Looking forward to what you think of it.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Excellent choice! I use mine way more often than I thought I would. One of the handiest tools in the shop.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

I recommend the DC attachments for this router. Makes a difference with edge work in my opinion.

Orange County, CA

Anyone working with wood can use a trim router. Bosch makes a great one. Enjoy!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the good choice. The Colt is a great tool enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Nice! I have a Colt router and I love it. What project do you have planned for it?

The first project, and alot of the influence for my redemption is my best friends sauna at camp. We’ve been slowly picking away at it when we’ve found time, but now it’s time to build a nice solid custom cedar door and frame for it. I just figured I could make it a little classier if I used a router lol

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The first project, and alot of the influence for my redemption is my best friends sauna at camp. We’ve been slowly picking away at it when we’ve found time, but now it’s time to build a nice solid custom cedar door and frame for it. I just figured I could make it a little classier if I used a router lol

That sounds awesome. I hope you take lots of pictures of the process and final result!

Charlie

Instagram

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

That sounds awesome. I hope you take lots of pictures of the process and final result!

I’m planning on it.

It’s been too long since I’ve done any real fine carpentry. I love framing but I just have a crazy itch latley to do some more intricate projects.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m planning on it.

It’s been too long since I’ve done any real fine carpentry. I love framing but I just have a crazy itch latley to do some more intricate projects.

I get that – I was feeling the reverse and it was really nice to go from little projects to the tree house which was a lot more building.

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I’m planning on it.

It’s been too long since I’ve done any real fine carpentry. I love framing but I just have a crazy itch lateley to do some more intricate projects.

Great project for the Colt. When do you plan on starting?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Well that’s how things change once again. I was actually saving up for the DH1020VC, but it seems like it was not meant to be because I found a sweet deal on big A.
    Now I have to return to the rewards list and check out what else I can redeem for.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Well, I made it! I sent Jim my redemption request for he ps32 kit today, so hopefully tomorrow it can get processed.

@madman_us
    that’s not a bad problem to have! Good deals + sufficient funds = instant tool gratification!

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well, I made it! I sent Jim my redemption request for he ps32 kit today, so hopefully tomorrow it can get processed.

Congrast the PS32 is a fine tool. Very handy, light and powerful.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@madman_us that’s not a bad problem to have! Good deals + sufficient funds = instant tool gratification!

Congratulations Charlie, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on that drill.

@madman_us
    haha yeah back to the list,
    Anything stand out that you could use, or just have extras.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats, Charlie, that is a really fine tool to have in your kit.

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 14’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.261 seconds