dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 14

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ve had my Bosch heated jacket for two years now, love it looks nice to.

I have my Bosch heated jacket as well which I really like. Comes in handy working in my unheated shop in the winter. Are they still on the list?

Yes they are still on the list. Yes they be good for wearing in unheated shop.

I have my Bosch heated jacket as well which I really like. Comes in handy working in my unheated shop in the winter. Are they still on the list?

That’s what I would like one for too. Whoever mentioned it – they’re right, now’s the time to start saving up for one for the cold months!

I also really like the look of the Bosch jackets. This past winter everyone was talking about how much they were loving theirs, and I hope to be among them this coming winter.

Same here everybody was talking about their jackets. Got me thinking I should have one.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I believe it still is Bill,
    I’m looking forward to seeing that 18 volt battery adapter, apparently it is compatible with the jacket,

It’s just such a big battery in my mind to have in a jacket. I find a 12V and its holster big as it is at times.

I dont think a slim pack would be top bad, aside from the additional size of the adapter.

My Dakota battery is close to the size of a slim pack.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I just can’t think about heated jackets so early into summer. Maybe at about the end of September they will start to sound appealing. lol

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

I believe it still is Bill,
    I’m looking forward to seeing that 18 volt battery adapter, apparently it is compatible with the jacket,

It’s just such a big battery in my mind to have in a jacket. I find a 12V and its holster big as it is at times.

I dont think a slim pack would be top bad, aside from the additional size of the adapter.

My Dakota battery is close to the size of a slim pack.

Yes that’s what I was thinking, I don’t think I would use the bigger 4 ah battery packs, that would definitely make it bulkier, but like you mentioned that 2 ah battery for me would be okay.
    I’m looking forward to seeing that adapter hit the list, or the shelves of the big box stores.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I just can’t think about heated jackets so early into summer. Maybe at about the end of September they will start to sound appealing. lol

I know it is hard to think about heated jackets this early. I agree September is more appealing. I have a ways to go so maybe I have enough points by then. So maybe it work out. I am just trying to plan ahead.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I know it is hard to think about heated jackets this early. I agree September is more appealing. I have a ways to go so maybe I have enough points by then. So maybe it work out. I am just trying to plan ahead.

I’m in the process of saving up for a PS32 kit I spoke to Jim about, and then I’ll start on the jacket…hopefully by Christmas or a little later I’ll be able to nab it, but the points take a while to add up, so that may be a little optimistic, lol!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I’m real close to getting to a target I set for a shroud and at least one grinding cup for my recently redeemed 7in grinder. Still not sure if I should spend my points on this. A cordless recip would be nice maybe instead. I actually wish the newer model would be available or even better the now available in NA blower kit.

I’m real close to getting to a target I set for a shroud and at least one grinding cup for my recently redeemed 7in grinder. Still not sure if I should spend my points on this. A cordless recip would be nice maybe instead. I actually wish the newer model would be available or even better the now available in NA blower kit.

I thought you bought the cordless recip ?
    But yeah I know what you mean about the new model,
    And again definitely yes for the blower.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The new 18v recip is something I’d switch tracks for too. As soon (or if, I guess) as it gets added to the list, it will be my number one goal.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I thought you bought the cordless recip ?

Nope. Came close a few times, but once I saw the new blower and recip, I held off. Maybe you’re thinking of the 18V Bosch jigsaw I bought a few months ago.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

the GSA18V-125 (ergonomic/brushless recip saw) is not even available yet to purchase, so it might take even longer to hit the rewards list. another questions, will it even be added to the list 😛 (hopefully it does)
    I am definitely looking forward to the 18V blower myself.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

the GSA18V-125 (ergonomic/brushless recip saw) is not even available yet to purchase, so it might take even longer to hit the rewards list. another questions, will it even be added to the list 😛 (hopefully it does)

While I know it’s a longshot, I did decide to fire off an email to Jim a few hours ago asking for some of the new products to be added to the prize list, ie; recip saw kit and/or bare tool; deep cut bandsaw; blower. Wish my email luck!

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

While I know it’s a longshot, I did decide to fire off an email to Jim a few hours ago asking for some of the new products to be added to the prize list, ie; recip saw kit and/or bare tool; deep cut bandsaw; blower. Wish my email luck!

Let us know what he says – definitely curious about those items and if they will hit the list.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’ll be wishing you luck! Did you mention that there’s a lot of us who are anxiously waiting for it? 😂

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

Did you mention that there’s a lot of us who are anxiously waiting for it?

No I did not, but I assume he knows that anyways. I just hadn’t read of anybody asking, so I figured I’d knock on his door.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’m definitely wishing your email luck! Like I mentioned before I was pretty close to inquiring about the blower myself.

Doobie

I’m definitely wishing your email luck! Like I mentioned before I was pretty close to inquiring about the blower myself.

Actually, I found a Bosch dealer in Quebec that has the blower and I may just order it in a few minutes. It’s $109. That’s a good price …..I think. I did find it on a US site, and it was more in US dollars.

Doobie

Won’t be needing the blower or the new recip saw. Just went and ordered the new blower and the older now 18V 1.25 stroke Recip and the 12V recip along with a bunch of other doodads.

I guess all I really want to see come up now on the prize list from what I requested from Jim is the 5in deep throat bandsaw.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Actually, I found a Bosch dealer in Quebec that has the blower and I may just order it in a few minutes. It’s $109. That’s a good price …..I think. I did find it on a US site, and it was more in US dollars.

the GBL18V-71N will be around 80 bucks in the states.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

the GBL18V-71N will be around 80 bucks in the states.

Some are selling it already thru A.com for $118, but $80 USD would make more sense.

https://www.amazon.com/Bosch-18V-120-Professional-Cordless-Blower/dp/B01K4GC03O

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 14’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.502 seconds