dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 14

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

@GTokley between all of my friends we’ve pretty much got every brands heated jacket. I can tell you no matter what you will be happy, but from what I’ve seen first hand and read on here you’ll be happiest with the long term use of the Bosch.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@gtokley between all of my friends we’ve pretty much got every brands heated jacket. I can tell you no matter what you will be happy, but from what I’ve seen first hand and read on here you’ll be happiest with the long term use of the Bosch.

@WoodsConstruction
    wow this good to know. I sure living and working outside in Northern Ontario a heated jacket is a must. thanks!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Getting close to the top again so I need to spend down the points. L-Boxx’s, Blaklader pants or a vac are on the top of my list for now. I probably have a month before I have to do something. with so many options, it is hard to decide.

mommozz
    Pro

On the redemption list, I’d probably be getting the Blaklader softshell jacket. Didn’t have any high tech gear last winter and was wet and miserable for me.

Getting close to the top again so I need to spend down the points. L-Boxx’s, Blaklader pants or a vac are on the top of my list for now. I probably have a month before I have to do something. with so many options, it is hard to decide

You sure have a crap load of points. I couldn’t wait that long. Just working to get to 20,000 for some jig saw blades.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

On the redemption list, I’d probably be getting the Blaklader softshell jacket. Didn’t have any high tech gear last winter and was wet and miserable for me.

Those Blaklader jackets are nice. I got one last year from the list and really like it. Very nice and warm.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Those Blaklader jackets are nice. I got one last year from the list and really like it. Very nice and warm.

I got one for christmas last year, I really like it, rain and wind proof makes it very versatile. I wore it a lot last spring and even in the winter.

@gtokley between all of my friends we’ve pretty much got every brands heated jacket. I can tell you no matter what you will be happy, but from what I’ve seen first hand and read on here you’ll be happiest with the long term use of the Bosch.

Same here, they even bought the electricians each a Milwaukee heated jacket because they are already using that platform,
    I’ve had my Bosch heated jacket for two years now, love it looks nice to.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Same here, they even bought the electricians each a Milwaukee heated jacket because they are already using that platform,

I actually really like the look of the bosch. I don’t know if I’d really wear it while working or not, but chilly site visits, quoting jobs, and just around the house and whatnot I think I’d still get alot of use out of it.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I actually really like the look of the bosch. I don’t know if I’d really wear it while working or not, but chilly site visits, quoting jobs, and just around the house and whatnot I think I’d still get alot of use out of it.

I too really like the looks of the Bosch jacket. I was thinking this jacket would great for me to wear while I was plowing my driveway on my ATV or wear to work as I have along ways to walk to the plant. Anyways I look forward to getting one.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

mommozz
    Pro

I heard it’s not fully waterproof. As in the seams aren’t taped. Did it affect you in any way?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I heard it’s not fully waterproof. As in the seams aren’t taped. Did it affect you in any way?

not really, I guess I have not worn it in real heavy rain, but have not had any problems in lighter rains.

Oh yeah for sure, it’s a nice looking jacket, I like the fit, and it has nice reflective stripes, and it’s not overly flashy.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Oh yeah for sure, it’s a nice looking jacket, I like the fit, and it has nice reflective stripes, and it’s not overly flashy.

because it is a decent looking jacket, I wear mine a fair bit without even taking batteries with me. I also like the fit and styling of the jacket.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

because it is a decent looking jacket, I wear mine a fair bit without even taking batteries with me. I also like the fit and styling of the jacket.

I’ve got a jacket and a sweater that look very similar, so I feel like I’d probably end up wearing it without the battery aswell.

Doobie

I wear mine mostly without the battery. I just like it.

One thing a lot of people don’t mention is how well it stands up to rain or wet snow. Eventually it will sop being exposed as such, but it’s good for a good while before doing so.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have my Bosch heated jacket as well which I really like. Comes in handy working in my unheated shop in the winter. Are they still on the list?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have my Bosch heated jacket as well which I really like. Comes in handy working in my unheated shop in the winter. Are they still on the list?

I believe it still is Bill,
    I’m looking forward to seeing that 18 volt battery adapter, apparently it is compatible with the jacket,

Doobie

I believe it still is Bill,
    I’m looking forward to seeing that 18 volt battery adapter, apparently it is compatible with the jacket,

It’s just such a big battery in my mind to have in a jacket. I find a 12V and its holster big as it is at times.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s what I would like one for too. Whoever mentioned it – they’re right, now’s the time to start saving up for one for the cold months!

I also really like the look of the Bosch jackets. This past winter everyone was talking about how much they were loving theirs, and I hope to be among them this coming winter.

Charlie

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 14’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.897 seconds