dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 14

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

came across is kit

I have that in my cart on Amazon but I’m still figuring out if that’s the way to go to get the most bang for my buck. If I go that way I’ll have to wait on a new framer I had planned to buy

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Anybody know what the floodlight might retail for in NA?

Regular model 99 USD and the bluetooth (C model) 119 USD
    @doobie
    For Canada, regular 135 and Bluetooth 159

That’s not bad. Especially compared to what Festool wants.

And the fes isn’t even cordless. Can you imagine how much it would be if it were.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

But now I’m thinking get the cordless with the core and buy the rigid vacuum???? What to do what to do.

I’m in the same boat have 2 tools and trying to decide which one to get. I change my mind every day. LOL

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I was saving for a vacuum, but I would like a rotating hammer to. And the new core batteries, so I’m still debating,

I see you are within striking range,,,,

I always feel like somebody’s watchin meeeeee Lmao.

I think I’m still quite a way away, I think I have around 330. I have to stop looking at the list 😮
    I wanted the big 14 gallon vacuum, and was just going to buy the corded bulldog,
    But now I’m thinking get the cordless with the core and buy the rigid vacuum???? What to do what to do.

Seeing how I didn’t hit the lottery ticket winning numbers, guess I will have to keep plumbing away.

The ridgid vacuum isn’t bad at all, it is still a good viable solution. You can always add the washable filters on and get a dust deputy to go pre filter. It’ll definitely keep the dust to a minimum as well as add to the longevity of the filter. The new core and bull dog looks pretty sweet, and it may take me a while but new target.

I was saving for a vacuum, but I would like a rotating hammer to. And the new core batteries, so I’m still debating,

I see you are within striking range,,,,

I always feel like somebody’s watchin meeeeee Lmao.

I think I’m still quite a way away, I think I have around 330. I have to stop looking at the list 😮
    I wanted the big 14 gallon vacuum, and was just going to buy the corded bulldog,

Seeing how I didn’t hit the lottery ticket winning numbers, guess I will have to keep plumbing away.

The ridgid vacuum isn’t bad at all, it is still a good viable solution. You can always add the washable filters on and get a dust deputy to go pre filter. It’ll definitely keep the dust to a minimum as well as add to the longevity of the filter. The new core and bull dog looks pretty sweet, and it may take me a while but new target.

Id go for the hepa style filter and the drywall filter bags behind a dust deputy. After a year, the vac still hasn’t needed a bag change and the filter still looks brand new. But, I also want to replace my Ridgid with a Bosch or Festool

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I have a Ridgid 14 gallon vac that works great for jobsite cleanup, but I’d really like to have a dedicated dust collector that my tools can plug into and turn it on automatically. I hook it up to my miter saw and my tablesaw when I can, but it’s always an extra step to turn it on. The Bosch looks like a really good option, not sure if I can hold out till I get the points though!

I have a Ridgid 14 gallon vac that works great for jobsite cleanup, but I’d really like to have a dedicated dust collector that my tools can plug into and turn it on automatically. I hook it up to my miter saw and my tablesaw when I can, but it’s always an extra step to turn it on. The Bosch looks like a really good option, not sure if I can hold out till I get the points though!

I used to have a PowerBar on my miter saw stand, when I used the saw, I just turned on the PowerBar and the shop vac would start up. Worked good way back when I used it.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I used to have a PowerBar on my miter saw stand, when I used the saw, I just turned on the PowerBar and the shop vac would start up. Worked good way back when I used it.

@Boschmanbrian are you trying to talk me out of a new tool? Jk, that does sound like a good idea…to get by anyway.

@boschmanbrian are you trying to talk me out of a new tool? Jk, that does sound like a good idea…to get by anyway.

Lol, no no not at all, trying to talk myself out of one 😉

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@brianpeters doesn’t the tool activated plug have a pretty low amp rating? I don’t know if a miter saw or table saw would work…

Charlie

Instagram

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

@brianpeters doesn’t the tool activated plug have a pretty low amp rating? I don’t know if a miter saw or table saw would work…

I don’t know about that, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Festool miter saws hooked up to their vacs. Tablesaw might overload it though.

BMI
    Pro

I’m here for a chop saw. Big landscaping project coming up and I need it for framing my gazebo and my shed!

I’m here for a chop saw. Big landscaping project coming up and I need it for framing my gazebo and my shed!

That should be a great addition to save for.

Go over to the introduce yourself thread, let people know about you.

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/introduce-yourself-v3-0/

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@cmeyer25

The semi models are rated at 7.5amp and the auto at 9.5amp

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@madman_us that’s what I thought, so for a miter saw or table saw it would be too low a threshold.

Charlie

Instagram

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Keeping on track is the hard part!

Just sent of an email for HDS183-02 and (hopefully) two lboxx 3’s.

Three very strong choices!

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Three very strong choices!

That’s what I thought… I really need the batteries a d the hammer drill on the same platform will be nice for tapcons.

Hopefully one of the lboxx 3’s will help tidy up all my different tubed of caulk glue and epoxy, and the other should give the Sanders a new home.

I’ve got my fingers crossed that I can still get them lol

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@cmeyer25

At those low amps, I think the miter would even trip the braker.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

@cmeyer25

At those low amps, I think the miter would even trip the braker.

For sure. Maybe not the baby miter saw, but thats about it.

Should cover most sanders though

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 14’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.503 seconds