dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 14

This topic contains 1,003 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Curious if we gonna see the 18v floodlight on the rewards list in the next one or two month. I would consider to get another one.

That’s one I believe I’d go for should it reappear on the list. I could use a second good cordless flood to complement my aging Syslite.

The 18V floodlight was never on the list. It will be released in April or May on the north american market. You prolly mean the small 18V worklight which comes with the pouch.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie
    Pro

Curious if we gonna see the 18v floodlight on the rewards list in the next one or two month. I would consider to get another one.

That’s one I believe I’d go for should it reappear on the list. I could use a second good cordless flood to complement my aging Syslite.

The 18V floodlight was never on the list. It will be released in April or May on the north american market. You prolly mean the small 18V worklight which comes with the pouch.

My mistake. I thought the flood was out already.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

That would be nice, I am definitely considering the core now that it’s on the list.
    I jumped on the GLI18V when that came out and like it, and it hasn’t been put back on the list, wondering if that will eventually make it back to.
    Even though it’s not as good as the flood, works for me.

I thought it only got erased because it was on back-order. It’s available around here to purchase so maybe Jim needs a little reminder to throw it back on the list. or there is a specific reason why it’s not back on it yet.

Yup, I think that’s what happened.
    They also sell them here,
    I will see what the difference is an then I can make a better choice of what one that I will pick up.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That would be nice, I am definitely considering the core now that it’s on the list.
    I jumped on the GLI18V when that came out and like it, and it hasn’t been put back on the list, wondering if that will eventually make it back to.
    Even though it’s not as good as the flood, works for me.

I thought it only got erased because it was on back-order. It’s available around here to purchase so maybe Jim needs a little reminder to throw it back on the list. or there is a specific reason why it’s not back on it yet.

Yup, I think that’s what happened.
    They also sell them here,
    I will see what the difference is an then I can make a better choice of what one that I will pick up.

the flood light is better than the regular 18v light. The regular 18v light is just more compact. However if the 18v flood light gets on the list, i definitely want that.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The 18V floodlight will be released in April or May on the north american market.

That’s good news. Looking forward to a floodlight I can use my 18V batteries on.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie
    Pro

Anybody know what the floodlight might retail for in NA?

amcfad2
    Pro

I’m looking to buy a scaffold to get up on 3rd floors. Any suggestions?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

The 18V floodlight will be released in April or May on the north american market.

That’s good news. Looking forward to a floodlight I can use my 18V batteries on.

the 18v floodlight is a great addition to the 18v battery line.
    every bosch light serves it purpose. I own all of them and I always have the right light for the right job.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

That would be a nice addition to the list. I would seriously consider getting one.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

getting close to 100k and i need boots.. some new tools would be nice but proper ankle support is my main priortiy when im out of the walking boot cast thing

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Doobie
    Pro

getting close to 100k and i need boots.. some new tools would be nice but proper ankle support is my main priortiy when im out of the walking boot cast thing

What model you got in mind Jeff? I’ve been lookin at the somewhat lighter weight CSA Davenports. They’re siginificantly lighter than my mid Hamiltons. I think I’d like that.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.
    @amcfad2 wrote:

I’m looking to buy a scaffold to get up on 3rd floors. Any suggestions?

This sounds like a great idea for a new thread,,,, because there is no scaffold on the rewards list. You do know about the rewards list don’t you???

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Yeah, that would be good for your ankle / support definitely.
    Better be safe after for a few weeks.

What else you thinking of in tools.

I was saving for a vacuum, but I would like a rotating hammer to. And the new core batteries, so I’m still debating, might just buy a new rigid shop vac and jump on the new addition to the rewards list

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was saving for a vacuum, but I would like a rotating hammer to. And the new core batteries, so I’m still debating,

I see you are within striking range,,,,

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I was saving for a vacuum, but I would like a rotating hammer to. And the new core batteries, so I’m still debating,

I always feel like somebody’s watchin meeeeee Lmao.

I think I’m still quite a way away, I think I have around 330. I have to stop looking at the list 😮
    I wanted the big 14 gallon vacuum, and was just going to buy the corded bulldog,
    But now I’m thinking get the cordless with the core and buy the rigid vacuum???? What to do what to do.

Seeing how I didn’t hit the lottery ticket winning numbers, guess I will have to keep plumbing away.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Given the circumstances I’d assume you’re going to be looking at 8″ boots?

I was never able to get comfortable with 6″ myself.

Thinking Keens or l-boxx. Not sure which will come first.

I always feel like somebody’s watchin meeeeee Lmao.

I think I’m still quite a way away, I think I have around 330. I have to stop looking at the list 😮
    I wanted the big 14 gallon vacuum, and was just going to buy the corded bulldog,
    But now I’m thinking get the cordless with the core and buy the rigid vacuum???? What to do what to do.

Seeing how I didn’t hit the lottery ticket winning numbers, guess I will have to keep plumbing away.

I hear you. Good thing I dont “need” anything so I can keep plugging away

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Regular model 99 USD and the bluetooth (C model) 119 USD
    @doobie
    For Canada, regular 135 and Bluetooth 159

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie
    Pro

Regular model 99 USD and the bluetooth (C model) 119 USD
    @doobie
    For Canada, regular 135 and Bluetooth 159

That’s not bad. Especially compared to what Festool wants.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,004 total)

The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 14’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.987 seconds