dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 13

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 981 through 986 (of 986 total)
  • Author

I would like to see someone get it and show the modification first before I dove into that…I would hate to have to potentially screw up my saw, especially when I’m not 100% sure I need the larger battery capacity anyway.

The real question is whether that specific tool will see a performance bump from the increased potential throughput of the core

If it doesn’t transform the saw, its moot. I have more than enough batteries that do fit to never run dry

Doobie

Either that, or another pair of boots.

That’s what I’m leaning towards now as well. I keep looking at those Davenports. Don’t maybe have the guts for the Blakläder work kilt I was previously thinking about.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I would like to see someone get it and show the modification first before I dove into that…I would hate to have to potentially screw up my saw, especially when I’m not 100% sure I need the larger battery capacity anyway.

The real question is whether that specific tool will see a performance bump from the increased potential throughput of the core

If it doesn’t transform the saw, its moot. I have more than enough batteries that do fit to never run dry

So 50% of the tools I would intend on using a CORE battery I would have to modify lol

A little exaggerated since it would be the circular saw and reciprocating saw, but a little disappointing.

I too would like to see if there were real gains to the saw before filing it down.

I created a new thread that can be found here:

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-you-saving-up-for-version-14/

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think I may hit up that small 18v radio….

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I put in for the little 12v jiggy waiting for it to show up.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 6 posts - 981 through 986 (of 986 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 13’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.720 seconds