dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 13

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 986 total)
  • Author

@kswiss congrats, looking forward seeing your boots, which Blaklader pants did you order?
    That’s one thing I have to get eventually

@utopia78
    is that the only type your missing? Are you talking about single or the L rack (3) with the drawers.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

How tall are you? Mine fits well on my 6’4 250lb frame

6’9″ and 320lbs….difficult to find jackets that are long enough in the waist or sleeves.

That is a hole lot of man right there!!!
    Wonder if your the reason for so many Sasquatch sightings up that way. LMAO

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

@kswiss congrats, looking forward seeing your boots, which Blaklader pants did you order?
    That’s one thing I have to get eventually

@utopia78 is that the only type your missing? Are you talking about single or the L rack (3) with the drawers.

I’ll be getting the black heavy worker pants

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I wish I was at Ham! I just sent in my order of a hdh183, so I can’t wait to use it. I’ve already got a few projects lined up for it. I know I have to install a few bike racks in a friends garage.

I wish I was at Ham! I just sent in my order of a hdh183, so I can’t wait to use it. I’ve already got a few projects lined up for it. I know I have to install a few bike racks in a friends garage.

Congratulations, which kit did you go for,

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

you call aaron…you will like the HDH, it’s a solid tool for heavy duty work.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Hey Alex, speaking of the new HDH183, I tried it in my plastic inserts from the HDS181 and HDH181 it doesn’t seem to fit into the inserts. The top of the drill has a rubber bumper and the new selectors switch, do you happen to know if they have any inserts for the new drill?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Hey Alex, speaking of the new HDH183, I tried it in my plastic inserts from the HDS181 and HDH181 it doesn’t seem to fit into the inserts. The top of the drill has a rubber bumper and the new selectors switch, do you happen to know if they have any inserts for the new drill?

Yeah brian the HDH183 has a different footprint. I’ll get on it and find the right insert for you.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Yeah brian the HDH183 has a different footprint. I’ll get on it and find the right insert for you.

Thank you Alex, no hurry, appreciate it. If you get the number, I can see if I can buy it here first, if not, I might have to order threw you, if that’s okay.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Yes, decks for sure. Although I’m actually now thinking the KSS40 18V might be a better choice. Especially after finding out the 60 weighs a whopping 14.5 lbs! IT’S A TOUGH DECISION.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Wonder if your the reason for so many Sasquatch sightings up that way. LMAO

Sssshhhhh…..don’t let my secret out.

Yes, decks for sure. Although I’m actually now thinking the KSS40 18V might be a better choice. Especially after finding out the 60 weighs a whopping 14.5 lbs! IT’S A TOUGH DECISION.

I was checking out both saws….they are both really nice saws but I agree that the KSS40 might be the better choice. 14.5 pounds is a damn heavy saw.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Congrats!

I’m so all over the place with what what to save for that I think I’ll just have to keep saving for a while.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Yep, sucks because the 40 won’t cut 1.5″ at a 45. So my choices are lightweight, depth of cut, or both saws. And to add insult to injury, I have to order them from Germany.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yep, sucks because the 40 won’t cut 1.5″ at a 45. So my choices are lightweight, depth of cut, or both saws. And to add insult to injury, I have to order them from Germany.

Did you check over here at Timber Wolf Tool???
    https://www.timberwolftools.com/tools/mafell/mafell.html

Doobie

Just sent an email to Jim, I’m getting another pair of keen boots and some blaklader pants.

Sweet can’t go wrong with Keens . I’m loving my new pair from keen Canada .

Ya I want to try out the Tacoma Wellington that @doobie was talking about. I always wanted the red wing boots of the same style so these will be nice to test out.

I won’t be requesting mine for at least another week. Hopefully they’ll have my size available by then. Currently, it shows my size as unavailable.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Yes I did. I bought my MT55cc from them. I called them and they don’t sell and won’t get any of the cordless saws. So my only option is to order it from a vendor in Germany.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Just sent an email to Jim, I’m getting another pair of keen boots and some blaklader pants.

Sweet can’t go wrong with Keens . I’m loving my new pair from keen Canada .

Ya I want to try out the Tacoma Wellington that @doobie was talking about. I always wanted the red wing boots of the same style so these will be nice to test out.

I won’t be requesting mine for at least another week. Hopefully they’ll have my size available by then. Currently, it shows my size as unavailable.

Hopefully I won’t have any issues there, I just checked the website and they definitely have my size in stock. Now I’m just waiting for the code from Jim so I can go ahead and order them

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Congrats on ordering the HDH183, Can’t wait to get my hands on it to see how it does on lugs.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Congrats on ordering the HDH183, Can’t wait to get my hands on it to see how it does on lugs.

? What, what do you mean lugs, it’s not an impact? Or do you mean lags like in lag bolts?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

thanks to at @madman_us i’ve decided on the 200k hdh183 where the other ones were the hds compact version. I wanted more power.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 986 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 13’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.127 seconds