dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 12

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Have to give you credit here, think you have been one of , if not the largest spokes person for The place. that speaks volumes

No I not the biggest,, that person is gone. It’s for the kids, Dans the guy making it all happen. If I can help the kids it’s worth it.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Have to give you credit here, think you have been one of , if not the largest spokes person for The place. that speaks volumes

No I not the biggest,, that person is gone. It’s for the kids, Dans the guy making it all happen. If I can help the kids it’s worth it.

That’s right, Tara did give every point she received to the workshop. Man I miss having her around!!

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That’s too bad, I wonder why she left. Should send her a message.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Have my eye on the 3727DEVS sander/polisher and the GLM 100C but still holding out for the PS42 and PS82 or the new digital level and angle finder

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Its taking me a bit of time to get piggy’s together so I have no idea. I think I’m just going to hang out before I make a decision. There isn’t nothing pressing that I’m saving for.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Its taking me a bit of time to get piggy’s together so I have no idea. I think I’m just going to hang out before I make a decision. There isn’t nothing pressing that I’m saving for.

Maybe the new tools will hit the list by the time you have the stock corralled.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s right, Tara did give every point she received to the workshop. Man I miss having her around!!

She was awesome, miss her. She was extremly generous, and hard a worker as you can find. Our loss that she left

woodman_412

She was awesome, miss her. She was extremly generous, and hard a worker as you can find. Our loss that she left

I was thinking that the other day that we haven’t seen Tara around for awhile. Hopefully she’ll pop in again at some point, it was always great having her around. I had sent her a PM awhile back to thank her for her last donation but never did hear back from her. Hope all is well with her.

Dan

danpattison.com

Doobie

I was thinking that the other day that we haven’t seen Tara around for awhile. Hopefully she’ll pop in again at some point, it was always great having her around. I had sent her a PM awhile back to thank her for her last donation but never did hear back from her. Hope all is well with her.

I think her account was deleted as when you do come accross an old post of hers it shows the member name as ‘anonymous’.

I think somebody scared her away, and if that’s true, whoever it was should be shot and pissed on. 😠

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

New tools hitting the list? I’m listening and watching closely : D

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

Maybe I should get a T4B stand after all. I’d be almost there. I also have been toying with getting drill number ten with one finally coming via a redemption in the IDH182.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I think her account was deleted as when you do come accross an old post of hers it shows the member name as ‘anonymous’.

I think somebody scared her away, and if that’s true, whoever it was should be shot and pissed on. 😠

Pretty sure she re-registered after that, but didn’t post much.

Doobie

Pretty sure she re-registered after that, but didn’t post much.

I recall she did that once, but this was a second time and I don’t believe she came back the second time after leaving.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Maybe I should get a T4B stand after all. I’d be almost there. I also have been toying with getting drill number ten with one finally coming via a redemption in the IDH182.

I think that would work well with your festool mitre saw.

New tools hitting the list? I’m listening and watching closely : D

i wonder if the next addition will be the ps42?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

i wonder if the next addition will be the ps42?

I’m kind of hoping it is myself.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I think that would work well with your festool mitre saw.

I already have a Porter Cable GRS for it. This would be for an old Craftsman that won’t die.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Dropped the email to Jim for the OMT yesterday. It is still early Monday morning, so the points have not been taken off yet. Gives me time to say good bye to them.

Gotta save up for a big gnarly router bit now so I can make a flattening sled for doing up large pieces of wood. Momma is tired of waiting for her coffee table and I think those ash slabs have sat in the shop, stickered, long enough now.

Edit: Refreshed the page and the piggies are gone….Good morning Jim!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Dropped the email to Jim for the OMT yesterday. It is still early Monday morning, so the points have not been taken off yet. Gives me time to say good bye to them.

Gotta save up for a big gnarly router bit now so I can make a flattening sled for doing up large pieces of wood. Momma is tired of waiting for her coffee table and I think those ash slabs have sat in the shop, stickered, long enough now.

Edit: Refreshed the page and the piggies are gone….Good morning Jim!

big piggie drop but you will be happy when the brown truck pulls up in your driveway 😀

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Good choice @jimdaddyo.

Jim has taken away my piggies also. I had to redeem for the 4100-09 as my 25 yr old Craftsman finally bit the biscuit.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats JDO. You will really like the versatility of the OMT.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 12’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.816 seconds