dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 12

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Sanders are high on my list.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Another router table and router combo would be great, i wouldn’t have to change bits and routers so often.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Another router table and router combo would be great, i wouldn’t have to change bits and routers so often.

I did not know there was a router table on the list. That is one of those things that I have been considering getting since I got a new router last year. Probably would not see a ton of use, but it will fit in well next to my seldom used jointer.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

That would stream line your work flow.

I think I might be looking at some router accessories to compliment the Colt.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That would be nice. I am still working on getting my first router. Don’t have much use for one but it would be nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I have had another router table on my long list for some time. It would be really nice at times to have two setup.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I have had another router table on my long list for some time. It would be really nice at times to have two setup.

Routers are like clamps; you always seem to need just one more.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I got my Colt I ordered the PR20EVSNK which they call ‘the installers kit’, it came with numerous accessories. For the piggy amount it was a great value compared to the other kits, Of course there’s always something else ya need lol. But it was a nice head start on all accessories available for it…… I just looked hoping to find an ‘installers kit accessory only’ package and found nothing. I guess ya have to get them individually

It seems, no matter what you are saving for, those piggies accumulate excruciatingly slow sometimes.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I did not know there was a router table on the list. That is one of those things that I have been considering getting since I got a new router last year. Probably would not see a ton of use, but it will fit in well next to my seldom used jointer.

trust me, once you get it, you’ll find uses to run it.

When I got my Colt I ordered the PR20EVSNK which they call ‘the installers kit’, it came with numerous accessories. For the piggy amount it was a great value compared to the other kits, Of course there’s always something else ya need lol. But it was a nice head start on all accessories available for it…… I just looked hoping to find an ‘installers kit accessory only’ package and found nothing. I guess ya have to get them individually

yah you do have to get everything separately, but the one thing i got as soon as I got the colt was the larger deluxe router guide. It works great with the colt.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

After my points dropped big time my next redemption gonna be something small.
    Looking at the PS60 (12V recip saw) and another 12V starter kit for it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

I keep going back and forth on some of the new 6 aH batteries or the little 12v jigsaw.

Orange County, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I got the kit with the fixed and plunge base. Looking at the deluxe guide and templates.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

That would be nice. I am still working on getting my first router. Don’t have much use for one but it would be nice.

I hear you there. I hardly ever have a real use for a router, and get by fine without one but I still really want one.

It seems, no matter what you are saving for, those piggies accumulate excruciatingly slow sometimes.

True, esp since I don’t come close to maxing most days. Heck many days it is just a few posts anymore. But it is what it is, and it is still nice of Bosch.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Be careful, once you get your first router – the next is almost immediately required and then it just snowballs from there. (I am currently down from 12 to only 10 routers in the shop).

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

I agree on that and have my eyes on the Bosch router table also. The PS42 keeps popping into my head too.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I agree on that and have my eyes on the Bosch router table also. The PS42 keeps popping into my head too.

to be honest i was expecting a smaller table and a cheesier set up but its proved me wrong, its stable and wide, I like it, i just need to build a stand for it right now.

After my points dropped big time my next redemption gonna be something small.
    Looking at the PS60 (12V recip saw) and another 12V starter kit for it.

Im thinking either that or the 12volt jig saw to make it lighter on me when i use it to cope .

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The PS42 keeps popping into my head too.

The PS42 is a nice tool Lon. Very handy around the shop and the compact size, power, and light weight make it a winner.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

to be honest i was expecting a smaller table and a cheesier set up but its proved me wrong, its stable and wide, I like it, i just need to build a stand for it right now.

I’m going to build a stand/cabinet for mine today. Pics to follow.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 12’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.029 seconds