dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 12

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

The fit is tighter resulting in less torque loss. Starlock is designed to be a tighter fit.

Starlock was designed to allow OMT tools to have more power. As the power increases in the tool there is more torque transmitted to the blade. If the blade is under load then the weak pint becomes the attaching mechanism of the blade to the tool. By increasing the contact area of the blade to the tool it allows more torque to be applied without fear of stripping the blade to tool contact area. For the OMTs in service now using the old blades, the tool and blade are matched and no increase in blade effectiveness will be noticed by using a Starlock blade in an older OMT. For the new generation of OMTs the blades are designed to work with the increase power of the tool.

Thanks, Bill, that’s the explanation I was searching for.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

I’m starting all over agin . Sent my piggies in to the barn last week . So it will be sometime before I decide what to get off the list .

Always willing to learn .

I’m starting all over agin . Sent my piggies in to the barn last week . So it will be sometime before I decide what to get off the list .

😮 so what did you ask for?
    Looking forward to seeing what you get,

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@skillman,
    Starting over is never fun, but when the box shows up you can smile.

What did you trade your piggies in for?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

I sent in for these items .
    12v starter kits
    12v Jigsaw
    12v reciprocating saw
    GLM 20

@boschmanbrian
    @58CHev

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

12v starter kits
    12v Jigsaw
    12v reciprocating saw
    GLM 20

@boschmanbrian
    @58chev

That’s going to be a really nice box to get!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

12v starter kits
    12v Jigsaw
    12v reciprocating saw
    GLM 20

@boschmanbrian
    @58chev

It will be my first Bosch cordless tools . So we will how I like them .

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

12v starter kits
    12v Jigsaw
    12v reciprocating saw
    GLM 20

boschmanbrian
    58chev

It will be my first Bosch cordless tools . So we will how I like them .

You will end up wanting more 12V. LOL That is a nice redemption. I have read a lot of good about the 12V jig.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

12v starter kits
    12v Jigsaw
    12v reciprocating saw
    GLM 20

@boschmanbrian
    @58chev

That’s a great choice of tools, I definitely have that 12 volt jigsaw on my long list.

Doobie

12v starter kits
    12v Jigsaw
    12v reciprocating saw
    GLM 20

Nice list there.

It will be my first Bosch cordless tools . So we will how I like them

You’re gonna love their 12V stuff. Those won’t be your last.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

12v starter kits
    12v Jigsaw
    12v reciprocating saw
    GLM 20

@boschmanbrian
    @58chev

Now that will be a nice package! Congrats!

Charlie

Instagram

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Lol, not looking to catch anyone, just thought I missed something on the list,
    I would like to see that hit the list good call, maybe you should ask Jim or Kevin to see if they could add that to the good list we have.

Didn’t know we could request additions to the list, but something like this would sure be nice.

Bosch SKC181-303L 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Starter Kit with (1) 2.0Ah Battery and (1) 4.0Ah Battery, Charger and L-BOXX-3

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I would like to see that hit the list good call, maybe you should ask Jim or Kevin to see if they could add that to the good list we have.

Didn’t know we could request additions to the list, but something like this would sure be nice.

Bosch SKC181-303L 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Starter Kit with (1) 2.0Ah Battery and (1) 4.0Ah Battery, Charger and L-BOXX-3

you have to also tag @bethepro jim in this as well to get his attention.

monman1
    Pro

Yes that would be a great to have on the list!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Yes that sure would be a nice addition,
    Well I think it has been done in the past, doesn’t hurt to ask.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s a dumb question but is that a real kit or just a made up wish?? IF it’s real I’m sure will look into it

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Nope that’s definitely a real kit. I remember my dad buying that exact starter kit a couple years ago.

MTRoads
    Pro

Here’s a dumb question but is that a real kit or just a made up wish?? IF it’s real I’m sure will look into it

All the info was from a kit I found on Amazon.com (didn’t think links to products were allowed so I just copied the text). Far as I can tell it is a real kit.

Stan

Anonymous
    Inactive

All the info was from a kit I found on Amazon.com (didn’t think links to products were allowed so I just copied the text). Far as I can tell it is a real kit.

Ok cool, If you seriously would like it on the list just send an email to Jim, He’s always open to adding new items if he can

MTRoads
    Pro

Ok cool, If you seriously would like it on the list just send an email to Jim, He’s always open to adding new items if he can

Email sent, thanks for the info.

Stan

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 12’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.028 seconds