dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 12

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

just sent the pigges to slaughter for the 9 gallon semi auto vac. Now I need to save for some more tools to connect it to.

grats austin on pulling the trigger…was a long journey to get there.
    I am looking at one myself but I try to hold on for a few more weeks…I kinda have the feeling that we might see something new on the list 😛

The points are slowly building toward the OMT, maybe the cordless 18V one will make it there by then. Will be nice to see all the goodies at any rate.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

I might go for that new half inch variable speed detent pin 18V socket ready wrench. I’m so enthusiastic and unfocused I can’t even recall the model number. 😯

Clev08
    Pro

I’m thinking I will wait and see what kinds of work I end up doing after I move to decide what to go for next. U till then let the points add up!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I might go for that new half inch variable speed detent pin 18V socket ready wrench. I’m so enthusiastic and unfocused I can’t even recall the model number. 😯

are you talking about the one that @utopia78 has, the idh182? the new IWMH182 isn’t on the list just yet. I wouldn’t mind that one either lol.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

the new IWMH182 isn’t on the list just yet. I wouldn’t mind that one either lol.

I would like to have the new one as well. Don’t know if it will make the list but it is on my list.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I may end up picking up some cups and take you up your offer to borrow your 1773AK. Might end up doing another video then.

Sure. Why don’t you redeem for it instead? I think I posted in this thread their points value for all of them but the white one that I was using yesterday which is a medium grade and is the one that comes with the grinder.

lol it depends, i might end up using my points for something else and purchase it at atlas.

Shop that kind of accesory around. I found prices can vary a lot on the lesser in demand type of accesories like that.

I think you may have convinced me on some blaklader shorts.

Which ones? The straight 1600 shorts or the 3/4 shorts?

it’ll have to be the 1600 shorts, can’t get the good 3/4 1600 lol. Might even try the 3/4 flooring pants.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

the new IWMH182 isn’t on the list just yet. I wouldn’t mind that one either lol.

I would like to have the new one as well. Don’t know if it will make the list but it is on my list.

That’s definitely a nice looking impact wrench. I’m going to have to keep an eye on it.

Doobie

are you talking about the one that @utopia78 has, the idh182? the new IWMH182 isn’t on the list just yet. I wouldn’t mind that one either lol.

I was actually hoping for that one, but I started considering that I’d like the variable speed control of that one more than that the other that has higher torque. I don’t need it for automotive work.

woodman_412

Almost 20K away from the PS22 now so I’m getting there. The added bonus of getting that is I’ll get another couple 12V batteries which I’m in need of. I was running a bit short on 12V batteries this week running my 12V drills and drivers along with my OMT and FL12s.

Dan

danpattison.com

Doobie

Ever feel like you need new list ‘scenery’?

woodman_412

Do you mean new items on the list or a new look to the list?

Dan

danpattison.com

New items would be my first choice as a refresh in look won’t change much.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Just sent Jim an email requesting a Lboxx 3, Blackwater web belt, and a 6.0 battery….I think I am going to save up for a few more l boxes then maybe see if Jim @BeThePro can add the l cart to the list…

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Just sent Jim an email requesting a Lboxx 3, Blackwater web belt, and a 6.0 battery….I think I am going to save up for a few more l boxes then maybe see if Jim @bethepro can add the l cart to the list…

Nice redemption, the L-Cart would definitely be a nice addition.

Guess the choices used to be real limited. When I joined it still wasn’t like it is now. Guess it is human nature to keep wanting more (I know I do), at the same time, it is points not dollars and Bosch doesn’t even make you show how you use them. Heck , they don’t even ask if you know how to use them. Guess Im just happy to go along with what they offer ( but thats me)

should not have wrote this while attached to you guys, definitly not directed at anyone

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Just sent Jim an email requesting a Lboxx 3, Blackwater web belt, and a 6.0 battery….I think I am going to save up for a few more l boxes then maybe see if Jim bethepro can add the l cart to the list…

great redemption chad. for which tool do you need the big battery?
    The XL-CART would be a nice addition to the list.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Just sent Jim an email requesting a Lboxx 3, Blackwater web belt, and a 6.0 battery….I think I am going to save up for a few more l boxes then maybe see if Jim bethepro can add the l cart to the list…

I will be using it mostly in my 18v saw and occasionally in the socket ready impact.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I will be using it mostly in my 18v saw and occasionally in the socket ready impact.

Maybe you can do a test to see if and how much more power the impact has vs the 4ah battery.

Doobie

New items basically. There’s not much there that I want or need.

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be looking the gift horse in the mouth so to speak.

But what would be so wrong with simply having everything that Bosch makes available provided it doesn’t go over 500K pts in value?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

New items basically. There’s not much there that I want or need.

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be looking the gift horse in the mouth so to speak.

But what would be so wrong with simply having everything that Bosch makes available provided it doesn’t go over 500K pts in value?

It’s think it’s an availability thing. I’ve asked for specific items in the past (Pre Jim era) and been declined due to availability. I don’t think that means the items are back ordered necessarily.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 12’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.306 seconds