dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 12

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

After seeing the blakladers shorts @doobies place, I think I may have to get a pair .

Those were the US 3/4’s. Can’t get them here thru Blaklader Canada (WRKWEAR). Gotta get them from the US.

They are awesome though. Every chance I get, I tell them at WRKWEAR to dump their current flooring 3/4 model and opt for the US available 3/4’s instead.

Both the Canadian and US supplier can chose whatever the heck they want to carry in each respective company/country. If anybody sees some Blaklader stuff from overseas they would like to see here, let them know. Pester them to death! That’s how shet happens. It’s all ‘Supply and Demand’. That’s how a lot of product selections by distributors works.

Just take a look at the other shorts they offer on the Canadian site.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

After seeing the blakladers shorts @doobies place, I think I may have to get a pair .

Those were the US 3/4’s. Can’t get them here thru Blaklader Canada (WRKWEAR). Gotta get them from the US.

They are awesome though. Every chance I get, I tell them at WRKWEAR to dump their current flooring 3/4 model and opt for the US available 3/4’s instead.

Both the Canadian and US supplier can chose whatever the heck they want to carry in each respective company/country. If anybody sees some Blaklader stuff from overseas they would like to see here, let them know. Pester them to death! That’s how shet happens. It’s all ‘Supply and Demand’. That’s how a lot of product selections by distributors works.

Just take a look at the other shorts they offer on the Canadian site.

It’s not the same, lol the 3/4 pants in the states have the big side pockets, the flooring one that is offered to the Canadians don’t look the same or have the same floppy pockets.

Doobie

It’s not the same, lol the 3/4 pants in the states have the big side pockets, the flooring one that is offered to the Canadians don’t look the same or have the same floppy pockets.

And that was the most important factor for me, no floppy pockets, I simply don’t want them.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

And that was the most important factor for me, no floppy pockets, I simply don’t want them.

At least they still have knee pads on the Canadian pair.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Well of course, in a word, hockey! I am more surprised they don’t have a slot for shin pads too on the Canadian versions….lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I do wonder if the durability is the same across both pairs of pants. Would the flooring one be able to withstand the same advise as the x1600 pair?

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Well of course, in a word, hockey! I am more surprised they don’t have a slot for shin pads too on the Canadian versions….lol.

You might want to forward that thought to their R&D department!

Doobie

I just bought for pick up the cordless drywall screw gun. Now I’m thinking I want to get the one off the prize list that is the corded 450 model that comes with the MA55 autofeeder. But there is also a 250 model that is confusing me that bOsch offers. This pic of the owners manual page nine describes their different capacities, but I’m not sure what it entirely means. Can somebody enlighten me please what each type of drill is for?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I just bought for pick up the cordless drywall screw gun. Now I’m thinking I want to get the one off the prize list that is the corded 450 model that comes with the MA55 autofeeder. But there is also a 250 model that is confusing me that bOsch offers. This pic of the owners manual page nine describes their different capacities, but I’m not sure what it entirely means. Can somebody enlighten me please what each type of drill is for?

@Doobie

why do you want a second drywall gun as a corded version when you are about to receive the SGH182?

its pretty simple with the SG250 & SG450
    SG250 is a TEK screwgun – so for decking / metal stud applications (the SG250 also includes a different nose piese for drywall applications)
    SG450 is a drywall screw gun

SG250 – 2500rpm – 3.3lbs – 177 torque
    SG450 – 4500rpm – 3.1lbs – 106 torque

the SG450AF is literally nothing but the SG450+MA55 (the auto feed attachment)

Hope that helps 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

@doobie
    why do you want a second drywall gun as a corded version when you are about to receive the SGH182?

its pretty simple with the SG250 & SG450
    SG250 is a TEK screwgun – so for decking / metal stud applications (the SG250 also includes a different nose piese for drywall applications)
    SG450 is a drywall screw gun

SG250 – 2500rpm – 3.3lbs – 177 torque
    SG450 – 4500rpm – 3.1lbs – 106 torque

the SG450AF is literally nothing but the SG450+MA55 (the auto feed attachment)

Hope that helps 😛

Thank you. That’s making sense.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

just sent the pigges to slaughter for the 9 gallon semi auto vac. Now I need to save for some more tools to connect it to.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

just sent the pigges to slaughter for the 9 gallon semi auto vac. Now I need to save for some more tools to connect it to.

you’ll love it, i use mine all the time pretty much with every project if i don’t use it with the tool, i’ll use it to clean up afterwards.

woodman_412

Congrats Austin, that’s a great redemption. I bought mine(same model) and it was worth every penny I paid for it. It really is a game changer when it comes to dust extraction. Especially if you are used to a normal shop vac.

Dan

danpattison.com

From what I hear you will love it. Keep looking at that myself.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Thanks guys and yeah the guy I work with has two festool vacs that we use all the time. I cant imagine going back to no dust extraction. I wanted to make sure that if the next job we wernt working together I had one. If I like the bosch enough, I see why no reason I will. I will buy another.

woodman_412

Thanks guys and yeah the guy I work with has two festool vacs that we use all the time. I cant imagine going back to no dust extraction. I wanted to make sure that if the next job we wernt working together I had one. If I like the bosch enough, I see why no reason I will. I will buy another.

I’m sure you’ll love the Bosch Austin. I’ve actually thought about saving up my points to get a second one since I like the one I have so much. If you have any l-boxxes you’ll really like the integration on the top of the vac, a very handy feature.

Dan

danpattison.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

grats austin on pulling the trigger…was a long journey to get there.
    I am looking at one myself but I try to hold on for a few more weeks…I kinda have the feeling that we might see something new on the list 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Big congrats! I’m sure your going to love it. I’ve heard nothing but great things.

Yes sir Ed, it’s on my long list also,

Congratulations @Austin can’t wait to hear how you like that vacuum.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

grats austin on pulling the trigger…was a long journey to get there.
    I am looking at one myself but I try to hold on for a few more weeks…I kinda have the feeling that we might see something new on the list 😛

Yeah it seams like the floodgates of new bosch tools has finally been released. I am sure there will be plenty added.

Yes sir Ed, it’s on my long list also,

Congratulations @austin can’t wait to hear how you like that vacuum.

I plan on doing a good review/compare to the ct vac in a month or two.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 12’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.643 seconds