dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 12

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Half way there for the half sheet sander. Does that mean I have enough for a quarter sheet sander ha

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Half way there for the half sheet sander. Does that mean I have enough for a quarter sheet sander ha

I’d say yes, but Jim done took that one off the list. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Just redeemed the 12V starter kit, and hopefully will get it this week.

I just redeemed the Colt installers kit, I think I’m going to aim for the worm drive Skilsaw next.

grats to both of you – great items you redeem there.

Just redeemed the 12V starter kit, and hopefully will get it this week.

I just redeemed the Colt installers kit, I think I’m going to aim for the worm drive Skilsaw next.

Alright guys, congrats on the new tools on the way.

Thanks, guys. According to the UPS choice, it will be here this Friday.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Thanks, guys. According to the UPS choice, it will be here this Friday.

nice – great to hear that. you belong to those who get their stuff quite fast.
    BTP packages to SoCal always take +7 days 😀 sometimes even longer.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

The next thing on my list is the cordless circ saw. I’m getting close, and getting really excited for it – it’ll be my first redemption!

You should sign yourself up for UPS’s MyChoice pre-delivery notification service if you’re not already Charlie. That way you’ll know what day it’ll arrive.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The next thing on my list is the cordless circ saw. I’m getting close, and getting really excited for it – it’ll be my first redemption!

Keep coming to the site and you’ll have enough for it soon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

After seeing the RA1181 topic this morning, it is now on my list. It would be a great addition to my routing capabilities.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

After seeing the RA1181 topic this morning, it is now on my list. It would be a great addition to my routing capabilities.

Just do it lol, I made the decision and ordered it this morning. I can’t wait as I have a project that could use it.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

You should sign yourself up for UPS’s MyChoice pre-delivery notification service if you’re not already Charlie. That way you’ll know what day it’ll arrive.

I think I have that, Kevin. I have a package coming right now and UPS just emailed me that it’ll be on the truck tomorrow 🙂

I think I’m in here practically every day now, is that often enough 😂

Charlie

Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I think I have that, Kevin. I have a package coming right now and UPS just emailed me that it’ll be on the truck tomorrow 🙂

I think I’m on here practically every day now, is that often enough 😂

Charlie

Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I think next i’ll have to save up for a 1617 to put in to the router table I just ordered.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Getting closer to the 18V compact recip saw. That is a very nice tool I want to try out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Getting closer to the 18V compact recip saw. That is a very nice tool I want to try out.

That does look like a nice recip saw.
    I’m still undecided on what I really need next.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@r-ice nice redemptions, I would like to get the router table one day

@theamcguy
    that’s a nice looking saw Bill, after seeing the review from workshopaddict, I will definitely get it eventually.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@theamcguy that’s a nice looking saw Bill, after seeing the review from workshopaddict, I will definitely get it eventually.

The reviews have been good which is why I want to try it out, that and the fact I have the 12V version and I really like it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think next i’ll have to save up for a 1617 to put in to the router table I just ordered.

Good call. I didnt know what I wanted, but now all this talk of routers has me wanting to try out the MR23 line.

Wonder if that new colt will show up before I have the points saved?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@theamcguy I was just thinking about that saw. I bet it would be especially great for pruning – I have a beefy Bosch corded recip and every time I climb into our chestnut tree with it, it’s a little dicey. I’d love to be able to handle it with just one hand! I put it on my list, but it’s a ways down for now – there are just so many good tools to get 😉

Charlie

Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Good call. I didnt know what I wanted, but now all this talk of routers has me wanting to try out the MR23 line.

I am going to go with no, just redeem for the mr23 and give us a review, lol I may need one of those to fit in the router table i just redeemed for.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I have not heard or read anything about it yet. You can find the router in a few online shops but everywhere out of stock. Even bosch has not released anything in their pressroom about that router…
    Well just a item for the near future.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I have not heard or read anything about it yet. You can find the router in a few online shops but everywhere out of stock. Even bosch has not released anything in their pressroom about that router…
    Well just a item for the near future.

what was delayed because of the box had an error or something. was it the colt?

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 12’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.924 seconds