dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 12

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author

After r-ice’s review of the ROS20SVC sander, I wouldn’t mind seeing that on the list and I would suspect others would also.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

After r-ice’s review of the ROS20SVC sander, I wouldn’t mind seeing that on the list and I would suspect others would also.

That was a great review, really enjoyed reading it.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I just redeemed the Colt installers kit, I think I’m going to aim for the worm drive Skilsaw next.

The colt is interesting, good redemption. It has crossed my mind a couple of times, so it’s on the radar. Perhaps by the time I get to saving for one, the new one will be available.

I keep looking at it aswell, but every time I get close I pull the trigger on something different lol

I just redeemed the Colt installers kit, I think I’m going to aim for the worm drive Skilsaw next.

The colt is interesting, good redemption. It has crossed my mind a couple of times, so it’s on the radar. Perhaps by the time I get to saving for one, the new one will be available.

I keep looking at it aswell, but every time I get close I pull the trigger on something different lol

Thats what sucks. Every day needs and desires change.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Just redeemed the 12V starter kit, and hopefully will get it this week.

grats to both of you – great items you redeem there.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Just gonna gather points and watch what I may need over time. I have nothing pressing I need right now.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That was a great review, really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks! I have to say I was pretty impressed with that little sander, its got more power then i thought it would. I was able to resurface my end grain cutting board with out going to any other sander. Its not for heavy material removal, won’t beat a 1250devs but for regular sanding duties, this one is lightweight and handy. I like it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just redeemed the 12V starter kit, and hopefully will get it this week.

Alright guys, congrats on the new tools on the way.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Its true.. and the worst of it all is I’m as bad with my points as I am with money – I see it and I blow it! And it’s so easy with tools lol

Its true.. and the worst of it all is I’m as bad with my points as I am with money – I see it and I blow it! And it’s so easy with tools lol

Amen, so damn easy. I don’t think I’ve stuck to my tool budget one month this year.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Amen, so damn easy. I don’t think I’ve stuck to my tool budget one month this year.

What’s a tool budget? If it’s a deal, I buy it. And if I can justify it, I buy it. Problem is I can find a way to justify just about everything lol

Thank goodness my wife keeps me in line these days.

What’s a tool budget? If it’s a deal, I buy it. And if I can justify it, I buy it. Problem is I can find a way to justify just about everything lol

Thank goodness my wife keeps me in line these days.

Same here. People say having a wife is expensive, but not having one would be really really expensive

Doobie

Sounds like me. I’m a sucker for tools, especially if it’s a good deal.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’m pretty sure that’s why my wife throws away the Canadian tire flyer before I get home every week!

Waiting on Jim to deduct points for the 18v reciprocating saw, but I think next on the list is the 18v omt since I don’t have an omt at all right now.

I’m pretty sure that’s why my wife throws away the Canadian tire flyer before I get home every week!

Waiting on Jim to deduct points for the 18v reciprocating saw, but I think next on the list is the 18v omt since I don’t have an omt at all right now.

Thankfully its been a long time since ive seen something I wanted and dont have in the CT flyer. ,y problem is when Im in the store and those red liquidation tags call for me

Doobie

I really don’t buy much at CT myself. Especially tools. My needs have grown beyond what they have to offer and I generally don’t like CT for a variety of reasons based on my experiences with them over the years.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Waiting on Jim to deduct points for the 18v reciprocating saw,

I have that saw and really like it. Nice choice for the redemption.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Im thinking of picking up a 1617 fixed based, so i can take it out and put it in a jessem router lift plate.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Good choices, for sure. My recip is old and heavy and corded. I often wish i had a smaller, more portable one. OMT is rapidly gaining momentum on my list as well.

Im thinking of picking up a 1617 fixed based, so i can take it out and put it in a jessem router lift plate.

That should be a great combination!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The next thing on my list is the cordless circ saw. I’m getting close, and getting really excited for it – it’ll be my first redemption!

Charlie

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 12’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.823 seconds