dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 12

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I like that. Will be simpler. I can remember a time or two not knowing how long it would take to receive a redemption.

I know once I redeem or order off of the big A I hate the waiting part!!! After the 3rd day I’m going nutz,,, BTP boxxes take from 3 to 10 days depending on how it’s sent.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I like that. Will be simpler. I can remember a time or two not knowing how long it would take to receive a redemption.

I know once I redeem or order off of the big A I hate the waiting part!!! After the 3rd day I’m going nutz,,, BTP boxxes take from 3 to 10 days depending on how it’s sent.

I know that’s right. I hate to wait for anything! I usually get a BTP box within 1 to 3 days. Helps that I’m less than 150 miles from the Memphis warehouse, But I had one a while back that took a long time 3 or 4 months. But that was during the time when Aaron left. Think something got lost in the shuffle.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Changed my mind. Thinks I’m gonna send in for the IWBH 1/2 in socket wrench w detent pin. Afterwards, who knows.

Changed my mind. Thinks I’m gonna send in for the IWBH 1/2 in socket wrench w detent pin. Afterwards, who knows.

What will you be using this for Kevin, any particular tasks,

I know myself I will be watching for the IWMH182, I think that’s the number of the new brushless one with 18? Some odd lbs of torque.

Doobie

I know myself I will be watching for the IWMH182, I think that’s the number of the new brushless one with 18? Some odd lbs of torque.

I was waiting for that one, but I’m tired of waiting. Besides, I started thinking that the IWBH182 has multiple torque settings versus the IWMH182 which while it has less torque overall, may be better for more applications. I’m sure I’ll have enough torque for what I’ll be doing. I’m not using it for automotive work.

KenW
    Pro

with this post I’ll have just enough for a new pair of Keen’s! To spend or not to spend…

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

with this post I’ll have just enough for a new pair of Keen’s! To spend or not to spend…

@KenW. No you don’t. lol. Point values have changed. Check the list. Your going to have to save a little longer.

Ron

@kenw. No you don’t. lol. Point values have changed. Check the list. Your going to have to save a little longer.

Ouch, glad he is your brother, I didn’t want to break it to him.

@kenw. No you don’t. lol. Point values have changed. Check the list. Your going to have to save a little longer.

Lol…I think Ken just heard the losing sound from The Price Is Right….womp womp wommmm….

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Lol…I think Ken just heard the losing sound from The Price Is Right….womp womp wommmm….

That has to be one of the funniest things I have read here. (despite Kens pain and disapointment).

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

kenw No you don’t. lol. Point values have changed. Check the list. Your going to have to save a little longer.

thats a good one andrew

But sorry KenW – looks like you still have to wait a little while until you can get some new kicks.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

KenW
    Pro

Point values have changed. Check the list. Your going to have to save a little longer

Well shucks… just as well. Might need to get some insulated ones anyhow.

KenW
    Pro

That has to be one of the funniest things I have read here. (despite Kens pain and disappointment).

Naw, no disappointment. I’m always grateful for the things I’ve received here in forum.

Doobie

Removing these bolts primarily. Nothing else has worked so far. 🙁

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I bet if the XWT07Z didn’t work well the XWT04 might do it. Well then there
    s always the WT01ZW you might want to try first??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ron you just popped Ken’s balloon. LOL.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Why don’t you just use your beam saw, and just cut it off????? Really

KenW
    Pro

No you don’t. lol. Point values have changed. Check the list. Your going to have to save a little longer.

He seemed to enjoy that a bit too.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

No you don’t. lol. Point values have changed. Check the list. Your going to have to save a little longer.

He seemed to enjoy that a bit too.

Now would I do that??

Ron

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Thinking about getting another 12V starter kit to have a few more batteries for my power outage emergency kit 😀
    Additional to that the BHB120 – Battery Holster/Backup (for 12V Max Heated Jacket) to charge up my phone for those longer days.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 12’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.421 seconds