dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 12

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Really after seeing Chris use his I’ve been quite impressed.

I didn’t recal he got one. How long ago?

. Dunno when he got it but he had it last summer. It was quite powerful.

That seems without question. One of my Bosch drills is all metal chuck – can’t recall the model – but that puppy is brutally tough too.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Think I will get a belt

I just got my Blaklader stretch belt – I love it. You regret shipping off some piggies for one.

It is now my favorite belt for my everyday pants.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That seems without question. One of my Bosch drills is all metal chuck – can’t recall the model – but that puppy is brutally tough too.

well i did it, i sent in for the idh182 and for the 18v circular saw. should be interesting, I probably will try to build one of the jigs for the circular saw.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

well i did it, i sent in for the idh182 and for the 18v circular saw. should be interesting, I probably will try to build one of the jigs for the circular saw.

Congrats, That saw will quickly become your favourite.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Good choices! I would love to have one of those little circular saws.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats both very nice tools. I have them both and they really get a workout around the shop.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Think I will get a belt

I just got my Blaklader stretch belt – I love it. You regret shipping off some piggies for one.

It is now my favorite belt for my everyday pants.

It;s time to start breaking the herd up and letting a few piggies out

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Me too I was looking at the list last night and if the new tools don’t get added soon I’ll have to let some out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Congratulations those are two great 18 volt tools,

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Congratulations those are two great 18 volt tools,

i think i really went for the 18v circular saw because of your review. You were talking about how easy it is to break down material at the lumber yard or depot and shove it in your vehicle.

Me too I was looking at the list last night and if the new tools don’t get added soon I’ll have to let some out.

Yes, it is a love/hate relationship. Like what I get after they leave, but hate to see them go untill the new tools are up

Doobie

The drill I was referring to is the DDH181. This video sold me as to how tough it was produced by some crazy Aussie guys.

Sick!

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’m starting to think I need one of those blaklader belts, I find my pants are starting to stretch out a lot around the waist as they get older.

The drill I was referring to is the DDH181. This video sold me as to how tough it was produced by some crazy Aussie guys.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”578″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/_EEtGCL-2P8?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    Sick!

That video was great, love the giant fist. Thanks for putting that one up.

Doobie

I’m starting to think I need one of those blaklader belts, I find my pants are starting to stretch out a lot around the waist as they get older.

I’ve got both stretchy types. Not crazy about this one.

http://www.wrkwear.com/4014-stretch-web-belt/

The clasping design is a bit of a pain to use.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The stretchy belt I couldn’t use for my Blaklader work pants, they get too heavy. The leather belt works best for them.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

yah thats the one i have, i would like to get a leather one as i feel it would hold better.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

The stretchy belt I couldn’t use for my Blaklader work pants, they get too heavy. The leather belt works best for them.

My belt works just fine…BUT it does rip holes in my shirts. It took me a while to figure out what was causing it, but I’m almost positive it’s the little metal tab at the top of the belt clasp getting caught on my shirt.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

yah thats the one i have, i would like to get a leather one as i feel it would hold better.

I like that one too except for its price. 😩

But the double hook buckle looks durable and kinda cool. Had a belt like that when I was younger.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”578″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/_EEtGCL-2P8?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    Sick!

Yeah that’s a beast of a drill, I have the HDH181, same one, just the hammer action for light concrete drilling

Great drills.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 12’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.156 seconds