dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 10

• This topic has 1,007 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author

Here is the new thread for the one that broke.

Orange County, CA

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I just sent the piggies to slaughter. 9 gallon auto clean vac is on the way!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Clev08
    Pro

This thread seems a little empty… And I’m still saving up for the glide miter saw. After that I will probably get some work boots. I want something that covers my ankle so my work pants don’t look so short on my…

Doobie

Here is the new thread for the one that broke.

Thank you sir. 🙂

And as is customary, here is the link to theold one….

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-you-saving-up-for-version-9/

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Well after hearing AL the praise for the half sheet sander, I sent off for one too. I hope to use it in a few upcoming projects including more end grain boards

Doobie

Well after hearing AL the praise for the half sheet sander, I sent off for one too. I hope to use it in a few upcoming projects including more end grain boards

Cool! It’s a good choice from the list. They, Bosch, make a good one. It’s usewill be proven in short order to you.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I just sent the ouggies to slaughter. 9 gallon auto clean vac is on the way!

Congrats guys on your new redemptions.

I’m still plugging away to get the D-TECT 150, hopefully no distractions this time. last time I was OH so close then Jim listed the GCM12SD.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just sent the ouggies to slaughter. 9 gallon auto clean vac is on the way!

You finally decided to get the vac Jon. Good deal. I received the 14 gal one and just waiting for it to warm up so I can use it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@jponto07 and @r-ice congrats guys, both great tools to redeem for, looking forward to seeing you guys posting in I got a box, and hearing your thoughts.
    Both items I will be looking at later on.

@MrToolJunkie
    thanks for the new thread

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

This thread seems a little empty… And I’m still saving up for the glide miter saw. After that I will probably get some work boots. I want something that covers my ankle so my work pants don’t look so short on my…

I’m with you on the saw. Just have to keep focused and that’s not easy with all the temptation that keeps showing up.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Very nice Jon. That one is on my list for sure.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@jponto07 and @r-ice congrats guys, both great tools to redeem for, looking forward to seeing you guys posting in I got a box, and hearing your thoughts.
    Both items I will be looking at later on.

@MrToolJunkie thanks for the new thread

I can’t wait, i loved the 1250devs and used it extensively on the projects at hand. The half sheet sander will really improve my workflow and finish quality of my work. I know i’ve got a small display case i need to build.

The vacuum seems to be a hot item on the list . Nice redemption happy cleaning .

Always willing to learn .

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Good choice Jon. I was debating on a dust extractor too but I can wait a bit longer for that.
    The other items make more sense at the moment

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Congrats on the redemption’s. Staying focused is more difficult every time I see your boxes come in!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

The vacuum seems to be a hot item on the list . Nice redemption happy cleaning .

I have to say that the vac90s has overtaken my regular dust collector in usage. I have that hooked up to anytool that causes dust. It works amazing.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have to say that the vac90s has overtaken my regular dust collector in usage. I have that hooked up to anytool that causes dust. It works amazing.

That’s amazing r-ice. Can’t wait to get my vac in use.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I still want the 9 gallon vac, but the D-Tect150 is still one that I’ve been eyeing up lately.

monman1
    Pro

Only need 36k more points for the RS428 reciprocating saw.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I have no Idea really I think I am just going to save until I can’t save no more.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 10’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.002 seconds