dcsimg

What are you saving up for? V15

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,000 total)
  • Author

Not sure what I would want or need next. Time will tell.

I’m in the same boat. Not really sure what I want next now. May just wait and see what is added to the list. As Jim has hinted that we might see some cool stuff soon.

Really, that would be great, not that the list is bad, just like seeing new tools and accessories added to the already great list,
    On that note, might just keep feeding the piggies lol

Still on my list is the core battery, either with or without the tools,

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

As Jim has hinted that we might see some cool stuff soon.

Cooler than what’s already there??? I don’t know what could be cooler than that new recip saw wit d a core batteries?? I think I may save for that.

RonW wrote:

Hot dang! I wonder what might be coming?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Starting to get giddy as I’m maybe a week away from being able to order the 18V Starlock Plus OMT.

That’s awesome! I’m happy for you too – I definitely know the feeling and it’s so good, but so hard to wait!

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Cooler than what’s already there??? I don’t know what could be cooler than that new recip saw wit d a core batteries?? I think I may save for that.

Couldn’t agree more. I think that’s one of the best offerings there.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

RonW wrote:

Hot dang! I wonder what might be coming?

I’ve got a feeling the new Colt router might be among that. While I haven’t myself semt Jim a request for it to be added to the list, with all the talk about it here since it was released I imagine he’s received requests from other members here.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

There’s something weird going on with my points right now, so I have to wait and see how it’s resolved, but once it is, I think I’ll be working toward the 12V jigsaw we were all talking about a bit ago. Seems like a really practical tool for the work I want to be doing on the side, so that’s my next goal.

Charlie

Instagram

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I’m saving for the rotary kit, as I need it for my house interior remodel

I’m saving for the rotary kit, as I need it for my house interior remodel

Nice, you mean the rotary hammer? I presume. You going for the big one with the core packs

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I just realize we don’t have any dust collection attachment on the prize list. I would love to redempt for hdc300 or hdc400 I have sdsmax and 1 1/8 hex demo hammer will be great to get them for dust collection since I am trying to have dedicated vacuum just for concrete dust.do you know any dust attachment will be added to the list ? @bethepro

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Starting to get giddy as I’m maybe a week away from being able to order the 18V Starlock Plus OMT.

That’s a good reason to get giddy. The 18V Starlock Plus OMT looks like a great tool get.

There’s something weird going on with my points right now, so I have to wait and see how it’s resolved, but once it is, I think I’ll be working toward the 12V jigsaw we were all talking about a bit ago. Seems like a really practical tool for the work I want to be doing on the side, so that’s my next goal.

What kinda problem are you having with your points?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’ve got a feeling the new Colt router might be among that.

I have 3 new coffee grinder size routers and all 18 volt… The last thing I need is a router!!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

It’s just off and ends at a weird number. The smallest amount of points we can get is 25, so everything should end in 25,50,75, or 00 and mine ends in 16,41,66, or 91… something’s up.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

There’s something weird going on with my points right now,

I had something happen just for a day or so last summer where posts would go up but my points ticker stayed the same. I had told Jim about it, but it had resolved itself by then and hasn’t happened since. Go figure.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’ve got a feeling the new Colt router might be among that

That’s one item I can think about it too. Maybe another new item like the miter saw stand, the T1B which showed back up on boschtools.com

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Barring anything new showing up, I still have the 12v jiggy as my next goal.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie wrote:
    I have 3 new coffee grinder size routers and all 18 volt… The last thing I need is a router!!

I am with you on that one Dirty. The shop has all the routers it needs. I have been enjoying my Ridgid 18v cordless router a lot. Great plus for cordless over the corded models.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It’s just off and ends at a weird number. The smallest amount of points we can get is 25, so everything should end in 25,50,75, or 00 and mine ends in 16,41,66, or 91… something’s up.

Wow that is strange. I have never had that happen yet. But I will keep a look out for it.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Doobie wrote:

I am with you on that one Dirty. The shop has all the routers it needs. I have been enjoying my Ridgid 18v cordless router a lot. Great plus for cordless over the corded models.

I have the Ridgid and 2 Makitas now. I have some routhing to do and can’t wait to compare them. I will be routing a champher on the top corners of these post where the miter clamps are.. 12 of them.

I have the Ridgid and 2 Makitas now. I have some routhing to do and can’t wait to compare them. I will be routing a champher on the top corners of these post where the miter clamps are.. 12 of them.

I am enjoying mine in the shop. Out on the jobsite like you are, it has to be an even bigger convenience to not have to worry about a cord. Have fun with them!

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,000 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.789 seconds