dcsimg

What are you saving up for? V15

This topic contains 720 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  smallerstick 46 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 721 total)
  • Author

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Here’s the old one….

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-you-saving-up-for-version-14

@mrtooljunkie Hey Scot this one has broken. Care to start another?

Scott sent me a PM a few weeks ago and asked me to get one started should he not be back yet from his absence/trip.

@mrtooljunkie

Kevin.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Im am debating about a 18v core bulldog, i mean the hdh183 is good, but i suspect the bulldog would definitely be an improvement with the core battery. sometimes you just need to drill fast.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Im am debating about a 18v core bulldog, i mean the hdh183 is good, but i suspect the bulldog would definitely be an improvement with the core battery. sometimes you just need to drill fast.

Definitely a nice choice, and gives you two core battery packs to boot.
    I was thinking about that one also,
    Basically I get the core packs, and I actually do need a chisel mode for tile removal.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Also I was checking out the pants again I like the Bantam Stone

Where do you see Bantam ‘Stone’?

Yeah you are probably right I would want something light. Are you talking about Bantam Short Khaki ones in the shorts?

Those ones are nice and light as described. The heavy workers are thick and canvas like as described.

I might forget about getting a second pair of shorts and just keep saving for the new compact brushless recip kit when it arrives on the list. Gonna try wearing the work kilt that should be arriving this week for the brutal hot days left in our summer. Still somewhat undecided at this juncture. If I was gonna get a second pair of shorts, I myself am torn between the heavy worker and the bantams also. If they had the 1500s in a size 42, I’d get that, but they don’t.

The Bantam stone are the bottom of the page.
    http://www.wrkwear.com/bantam/

I am really undecided too. If I should get a pair a shorts as summer going to be over soon. I thinking I should just save up for pants or something else. I am still thinking the Bosch jacket or do I get a tool. The question is what would use the most.

OK, I was looking at the shorts selections.

Kevin.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I’m not sure yet. Kinda want to get a L-BOXX-3D, but I would have to save up for the thick and thin drawers to go with it.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Might have to get some new blaklader pants, winter is coming.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Its good to plan ahead, but man I hate thinking about winter at the start of August lol

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Happy days are here again, Jim sent me confirmation on the 18V blower, just waiting for it to be shipped.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Happy days are here again, Jim sent me confirmation on the 18V blower, just waiting for it to be shipped.

Congrats, Bill, you will enjoy it, for sure.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. -- Red Green

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Yes sir Bill, I recieved the same thing, I am looking forward to giving it a try, so far been very impressed with the Bosch tools and accessories.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Basically I get the core packs, and I actually do need a chisel mode for tile removal.

thats exactly what i was thinking, I don’t have any core packs right now and they would give my existing tools a decent amount of punch. I would also like the chisel tile removal as I will have 2 washroom remodels coming up and would rather use that vs the 11264evs, might be overkill lol.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Thanks to @boschmanbrian I might be saving up for the PB360C.

I might have to get some cold cut blades (metal cutting circ saw)

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I was debating about getting a pair of Blaklader shorts and then I thought I won’t be wearing that much. Maybe get a pair of Blaklader pants. Then I thought maybe I could use a pair of Keen Boots as they would come in handy around the house and workshop with fall & winter coming. It looks like I might get a pair of Tacoma Wellington boots. I like they are slip on and there are no LACES to mess with. If I get my size.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks to @boschmanbrian I might be saving up for the PB360C.

That is an excellent choice. Cannot go wrong with a Power Box.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

thats exactly what i was thinking, I don’t have any core packs right now and they would give my existing tools a decent amount of punch. I would also like the chisel tile removal as I will have 2 washroom remodels coming up and would rather use that vs the 11264evs, might be overkill lol.

Yeah, I was kinda debating that one also, sort of regret not pulling the trigger earlier,
    Might have to give it a go again.

I think I might be receiving my blower soon, looking forward to seeing and trying it out.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I was debating about getting a pair of Blaklader shorts and then I thought I won’t be wearing that much. Maybe get a pair of Blaklader pants.

I’m almost there with points for the shorts I want, but now with the summer turning cooler already, I think I’ll just keep going and get the new brushless recip saw kit woth the Core when it becomes available.

Kevin.

congrats bill. I am thinking about it as well, so I can clean off my demo hammer after work. I definifely noticed it yesterday that I could have used one, or that it would come in handy.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I was debating about getting a pair of Blaklader shorts and then I thought I won’t be wearing that much. Maybe get a pair of Blaklader pants.

I’m almost there with points for the shorts I want, but now with the summer turning cooler already, I think I’ll just keep going and get the new brushless recip saw kit woth the Core when it becomes available.

I know the feeling. I was wanting to order the shorts on the weekend. Then the more I thought about it. I probably use something more. I know I have changed my mind a few times I thing I will get a pair of Keen boots.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

congrats bill. I am thinking about it as well, so I can clean off my demo hammer after work. I definifely noticed it yesterday that I could have used one, or that it would come in handy.

I’m sure it would be quite handy to blow off the surfaces that your breaking up also, to help give you a better look at what your doing without all the dust and debris.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 721 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.958 seconds